Good evening. I have been using Nemroy's Instagram for quite a while, I know, well before I was enlightened here as to what and who he is. I have downloaded the App on YALP and cannot sign in! Would anyone have a working link or APK that is working? I have searched Google and CB and couldn't find an answer that is relevant to today! Any help would be appreciated,

As a suggestion, why do we not have a dedicated Stickie specifically for links to Apps still working on BB10? I am not talking about the convoluted threads strewn throughout. I am suggesting a Stickie with only working links, with NO comments allowed so that it is clean and concise! Likes and Thanks of course would be allowed. If a member has an issue with a link, they can then post in the appropriate forum to seek help. This is a BlackBerry fan/help site, why don't we make it easy for EOL platforms like BB10 as modern BlackBerry's can easily access up to date assistance anywhere! Any way, any help would be appreciated,

Posted via my Passport
    clvrk likes this.
    01-23-20 08:25 PM
    I use insta10 or now i10 from Blackberry world which works well other then uploading or direct messaging or sharing. For anything I can't do I bookmarked in Fennec browser and let it save my login information so it's easy loading. Actually works fairly well. These two solutions combined work well for me. Even just the Fennec browser is fine on its own.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-23-20 08:32 PM
    I use insta10 or now i10 from Blackberry world which works well other then uploading or direct messaging or sharing. For anything I can't do I bookmarked in Fennec browser and let it save my login information so it's easy loading. Actually works fairly well. These two solutions combined work well for me. Even just the Fennec browser is fine on its own.

The browser is the best solution now. DM will be coming to the web version too.
    01-23-20 09:41 PM
    The browser is the best solution now. DM will be coming to the web version too.
    What do you mean? It's had DM in the Web version for some time now

01-23-20 09:55 PM
    What do you mean? It's had DM in the Web version for some time now

That's good. I know they were testing it in the spring. Wasn't sure if it had been rolled out yet.
    01-23-20 10:02 PM
    I have iGrann, a native app from BBW, but haven't actually tried it yet. Is this obsolete?
    01-24-20 10:54 AM
    I have iGrann, a native app from BBW, but haven't actually tried it yet. Is this obsolete?
    IGRANN will do almost as much as i10 but you can only see one photo in a post with multiple photos.
    I prefer i10 for that reason

01-24-20 11:00 AM
    Oh, I didn't know that...

....Just checked BBW and there's two i10 apps, one being a Lite one, but both are from that guy...I think your solution using a browser must be the better option!
    01-24-20 11:05 AM
    On a totally unrelated matter, is there a way I could somehow add my signature under my comments? On the CB Forums this option is deactivated. On the CB app, there's just no option for this. Can I do this when I am accessing the site from my pc, or not at all?
    01-24-20 11:12 AM
    On a totally unrelated matter, is there a way I could somehow add my signature under my comments? On the CB Forums this option is deactivated. On the CB app, there's just no option for this. Can I do this when I am accessing the site from my pc, or not at all?
    I think the signature is on BB10 only
    01-24-20 11:46 AM
    I think the signature is on BB10 only
    Do you mean the native CB app? But I can't even find any settings option there!
    01-24-20 11:51 AM
    Do you mean the native CB app? But I can't even find any settings option there!
    Settings are in BB10 pull down menu from top of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-20 12:02 PM
    Settings are in BB10 pull down menu from top of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    I am afraid I lost you now. I know where settings are on BB10. My original question however, was how I could enable my signature when I am on the CB app/Forums, and I can't seem to find this on BB10 Settings.
    01-24-20 12:08 PM
    I am afraid I lost you now. I know where settings are on BB10. My original question however, was how I could enable my signature when I am on the CB app/Forums, and I can't seem to find this on BB10 Settings.
    Settings INSIDE native CB10 app - there you can set your signature. Mine is default.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-20 12:27 PM
    Swipe down from the top within in the native app

01-24-20 12:29 PM
    Swipe down from the top within in the native app

I am indebted! You just nailed it down!! many thanks indeed!!!
    01-24-20 12:33 PM
    I am indebted! You just nailed it down!! many thanks indeed!!!
    Even though i10 is limited I do enjoy it still for browsing and saving photos to the phone. I have the pro version

Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-24-20 at 04:26 PM.
    01-24-20 04:15 PM
    Good evening. I have been using Nemroy's Instagram for quite a while, I know, well before I was enlightened here as to what and who he is. I have downloaded the App on YALP and cannot sign in! Would anyone have a working link or APK that is working? I have searched Google and CB and couldn't find an answer that is relevant to today! Any help would be appreciated,

As a suggestion, why do we not have a dedicated Stickie specifically for links to Apps still working on BB10? I am not talking about the convoluted threads strewn throughout. I am suggesting a Stickie with only working links, with NO comments allowed so that it is clean and concise! Likes and Thanks of course would be allowed. If a member has an issue with a link, they can then post in the appropriate forum to seek help. This is a BlackBerry fan/help site, why don't we make it easy for EOL platforms like BB10 as modern BlackBerry's can easily access up to date assistance anywhere! Any way, any help would be appreciated,

Posted via my Passport
    If you haven't already, you should seriously change your login info and password because he now has all of that info.
    01-24-20 06:02 PM
    If you haven't already, you should seriously change your login info and password because he now has all of that info.
    Good point! Thank you,
    01-24-20 06:06 PM

Fennec Browser is excellent. Appreciate the recommendation earlier in the thread.

Via my White BlackBerry Passport
    01-25-20 01:23 AM
    What about iGrann also available in the native BlackBerry store

Posted via CB10
    01-25-20 04:10 AM
    What about iGrann also available in the native BlackBerry store

Posted via CB10
    IGRANN will do almost as much as i10 but you can only see one photo in a post with multiple photos.
    I prefer i10 for that reason.

Also if you want tuse the Fennec browser to view instagram here are some useful links.
    But here is a link to dowload photos from instagram:
    http://instagram.com/p/B7tpDITgIMx/

And this is a link to download video:
    http://instagram.com/p/B7ulERVjEg9/

01-25-20 06:23 AM
    Shouldn't we avoid i10 because it's nemory?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-20 06:43 AM
    Shouldn't we avoid i10 because it's nemory?

Posted via CB10
    That is an app from the early days of BB10 and don't think there is anything wrong with this app. I enjoy it but I paid for mine as Pro version back then so it's up to you. I enjoy it without issue. Notifications don't always work in the HUB but these days that's no surprise on BB10 or android lol.

01-25-20 07:48 AM
    That is an app from the early days of BB10 and don't think there is anything wrong with this app. I enjoy it but I paid for mine as Pro version back then so it's up to you. I enjoy it without issue. Notifications don't always work in the HUB but these days that's no surprise on BB10 or android lol.

I don’t think anyone questioned the app itself as much as Nemory data collection. I’m not sure all the details as we allow Android/iOS developers to access our data.

If people want to pay for something that has perceived value, I consider that capitalism at it’s finest. Nobody forced anyone to buy something. I’ll pay for something over free solutions if too much effort needed to figure out.

Call it a lazy tax or stupid tax. I don’t have a problem with that being assessed. I believe there’s more to Nemory story but I don’t remember all the details.
    01-25-20 09:31 AM
33 12