Hoping someone can help!

I recently bought the Passport during the valentine's day sale. Before this I was using a Q10.

I backed up my Q10 (contacts and accounts only) and used it to restore from back-up onto my new Passport. Everything worked however I still get a notification prompt every day that account information is needed for Insta10 (from my Q10 back-up I'm assuming). I've tried installing Insta10 on my new phone and am logged on there but I still get the same notification. When I try to open from notifications, I get an error saying that 'the was a problem opening your account'. I've also tried turning off notifications for Insta10 in the app settings but it still won't go away!

Anyone know how to get rid of this notification prompt? Really liking the Passport right now except for this minor annoyance!
    02-25-15 08:21 PM
    I was having a similar issue with Blaq and a few other apps on my Z10 as it was dying and initially on my Passport. It stopped for me after I got the 10.3.1 update.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    02-25-15 08:42 PM