I upgrade my Inst10 to PRO version years ago, until recently I did factory reset and found that I can restore my purchase to PRO as usual. I sent email to notice but they asked for receipt. Umm! I did purchase for year and I didnt keep my receipt, I regular clean up my mailbox.

Quite curious how he record customer's purchase history. So it mean that in the future if I want to buy your product, I must convert your receipt into PDF and place in secure vault.

Disappointed quite a lot with such poor service. I purchased your software before you change interface. Have no wording to say, just only surprise and disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-18 12:27 AM
    I cant restore my purchase.... typo error

Posted via CB10
    12-15-18 12:28 AM
    Unfortunately this is no surprise to us on here because the developer is a fraud and a thief.

I am sorry to hear about this news and hope you can get it sorted.

In our Blackberry and Crackberry community most people we come across are pretty straightforward and helpful and mostly with good intentions. This guy is something else and is to be avoided.

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-15-18 06:33 AM
    I upgrade my Inst10 to PRO version years ago, until recently I did factory reset and found that I can restore my purchase to PRO as usual. I sent email to notice but they asked for receipt. Umm! I did purchase for year and I didnt keep my receipt, I regular clean up my mailbox.

Quite curious how he record customer's purchase history. So it mean that in the future if I want to buy your product, I must convert your receipt into PDF and place in secure vault.

Disappointed quite a lot with such poor service. I purchased your software before you change interface. Have no wording to say, just only surprise and disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear about this hoon. There is unfortunately no remedy other than to stay far far away from this dev's apps. If you're using any others, I recommend you uninstall them now and find alternatives.

For anyone else who may discover this thread: the developer in question is Nemory Studios. While Nemory originally developed some decent native apps, he has become as James notes a fraud and a thief.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE OR BUY ANY APP MADE BY NEMORY STUDIOS! This especially includes the apps he's selling at www.blackberrydroidstore.com ; they are all free Android apps you can get from other sources, NOT native BB10 apps. STAY AWAY!!!

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-15-18 11:16 AM
    thanks James, I do agree with you after someone from this vendor said that he can't find my email. how come that can't find your buyer's email? I restored my device quite often due to person reason and I can restore my purchase everytime until recently. Big disappointed a lot,
    12-16-18 01:25 AM
    of course TrumpetTiger, I'll not buy any software from this developer any more. not any trusted software partner for me any more. thanks again for your advise
    12-16-18 01:26 AM
    of course TrumpetTiger, I'll not buy any software from this developer any more. not any trusted software partner for me any more. thanks again for your advise
    One quick point of clarification on this hoon: my advice applies ONLY to Nemory Studios. There are a number of app developers and other third-parties who find ways of creatively using BB10 and keeping it alive, and they are all great people and legit--EXCEPT Nemory. Please do not let this experience deter you from generally exploring apps and ways to use BB10. If in doubt come ask us on Crackberry--you might occasionally get different answers from different camps but you won't get actively fraudulent answers.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-18 01:30 AM