Hi all,

Picked up my shiny new passport from selfridges yesterday. Only went in to have a look as i thought size would be a concern. However walked out with buying one as its just so awesome. That screen!
    I really dont understand the reviews, where they say they cant hold the phone comfortably. Within 10mins i mastered the keyboard and my fav holding position. Guess they are apple fanboys.
    Its a very pleasurable experience to hold, use and feels very well made. I really do love it, that's coming from a person that was going to buy the new note 4 galaxy so to me it doesnt seem big.
    Actually i was shocked, my wife actually said she wants one! she saw mine and was

Anyhu was sad to see that they did not stock any cases or screen protectors. I also can not find ANY stockists here with them either, even shop blackberry.

Does anyone know when we will be able to get our hands on some accessories as i hate to use it naked!

Dont know if im the only one but i really would like to see the old blackberry pouches that you slide your phone in and out of. Quite disappointing they are not going to make that Prefer them to hard shells etc
    The leather case i think will be hard to use as where does the flap go? will the holding position be changed?

Think UK got 0 stock of cases.
    Oh i think the launch party was excellent. Went very well and John Chen was actually funny.

P.s live in the UK.
    09-25-14 07:05 AM
    Really nobody? Not one reply?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:37 PM
    Wondering the same thing, don't think anyone does know....
    09-25-14 08:42 PM
    I'm sure some will be out very soon, however online shopping may have to tide you over until brick and mortar stores start to carry them. Congrats on the Passport

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    09-25-14 08:45 PM
    I really wish they offered full hardshell ones like the Q10 has, where the sides are protected. I got the one from BlackBerry but it hasn't come yet and I can see from the photos that it offers minimal protection.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:55 PM
    I really wish they offered full hardshell ones like the Q10 has, where the sides are protected. I got the one from BlackBerry but it hasn't come yet and I can see from the photos that it offers minimal protection.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it just covers the four corners and that's it.
    I want the slide pouch thing back!
    Although have to admit the tan leather case looks sexy as hell!

Can't wait to get my hands on it when it's out!
    I'd rather wait untill a shop gets them. I think carphone warehouse have just started stocking the passport from today for delivery on Mon so guessing they may have cases?

Couldn't find the hdmi out, any ideas where it is?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:15 PM
    Here on the other side of the pond in NY wondering how I am going to survive without a handsome leather BlackBerry pouch?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:19 PM
    Well if you see shop blackberry they stock all the cases, but it's US or Canadian I'm not too sure.
    Shop blackberry uk just stocks the shell and even they out of stock!

Have you got the phone yet?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:31 PM
    On it now. No available cases.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:33 PM
    On it now. No available cases.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm was on there before when i was searching.
    Most likely you will only be able to get it from the BlackBerry site, give it a few days. Just checked uk site now and only the hard shells are available.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:40 PM
    I saw two different cases on shop blackberry. You may want to check that out.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:43 PM
    Yeah there's the hard shells in black and white, and leather flip case,opens up to the side in tan or black leather.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:46 PM
    My concern with the Passport is that we won't see a lot of cases for it. It has such an unusual shape I don't think case manufacturers are going to offer much selection unless it really takes off. It's also so wide, and that's a factor in what types of cases would work with it. I have a Trident Aegis and Otterbox Commuter for my Q10 but cases like that would make the Passport ridiculous to hold or put in your pocket.

I've seen cases on eBay like this: http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=251576884263

I'm not a fan of how this particular case looks, but maybe a TPU case like the Crackberry Crunk Case (edit: assuming they make one for the Passport at some point) would work. Or, a case like the Incipio feather (edit: assuming someone makes a case like this for the Passport).

Q10: SQN 100-5 v. 10.2.1.2102
    09-25-14 10:42 PM
    all i know is that today is the maiden voyage of the passport. First day out with me since i got it and i really need to protect this thing.
    Don't think the shells will be enough.

Need cases BlackBerry we need cases!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:55 AM
    I'm also looking for cases.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:11 AM
    StoryLeather have cases for the BlackBerry Passport.

I think there is a discount code on their Facebook page valid for October.

Ps. I'm in UK - will take around 30 days
    10-04-14 12:12 PM
    StoryLeather have cases for the BlackBerry Passport.

I think there is a discount code on their Facebook page valid for October.

Ps. I'm in UK - will take around 30 days
    Tbh I'm going to wait for the official leathe case for now as i pre orderd it with clove.

But then also noreve and vaja are coming out with some too.

I'll buy any that has the power saver magnet function inside

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:18 PM
    I can tell you now that a leather holster is definitely coming.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    10-04-14 12:56 PM
    JDel23,
    Can you give any insight as to when? Official holster?
    10-04-14 01:01 PM
    Don't know exact date but I know for sure it's coming. It will be official BlackBerry holster.

10-04-14 01:04 PM
    Don't know exact date but I know for sure it's coming. It will be official BlackBerry holster.

Best news I've heard all day!!!

Btw how can you be so sure?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 01:22 PM
    Yeah there's the hard shells in black and white, and leather flip case,opens up to the side in tan or black leather.

Posted via CB10
    That leather flip is my kind of style. Very pro. Says starts shipping in November. WTF? ;-( sigh.....
    10-04-14 01:42 PM
    Doesn't the passport come with a hard plastic shell and a screen protector? Just to get by until some new cases hit the market?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:43 PM
    Doesn't the passport come with a hard plastic shell and a screen protector? Just to get by until some new cases hit the market?

Posted via CB10
    No that was only for vips. Not for us regular folk

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:54 PM
    No that was only for vips. Not for us regular folk

Posted via CB10
    Ya, I was disappointed. The initial unboxing videos posted on YT showed a larger box with more accessories, then I noticed ones that were done later, and no such luck....

I bought the one that was shown in the VIP boxes. Hard Case shell. Was ripped off. Got them at Telus. Only one they are carrying right now and in fact the only place you could actually buy one. Best Buy, Rogers, Bell, Future Shop, all have nothing.....

$40 freaking dollars for a piece of plastic.....at least a screensaver was included.....

will definitely get the leather flip folio once available.....
    10-04-14 03:58 PM
27 12