10-20-14 10:36 PM
80 1234
tools
    Damn, you guys are lucky you have the money to buy the passport. Unlike me, all I have to do is read CB's article, watch youtube and drulls. My hands gets itchy whenever I see one in the streets. Ugh! Killing me softly, wahhh!!

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    10-09-14 12:59 PM
    Damn, you guys are lucky you have the money to buy the passport. Unlike me, all I have to do is read CB's article, watch youtube and drulls. My hands gets itchy whenever I see one in the streets. Ugh! Killing me softly, wahhh!!

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    You're seeing them on the streets?! I've yet to see one in the flesh! (and trust me, I've tried!!)

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:10 PM
    Just got am email from BlackBerry. Passport is available..! Go to the links to buy..'out of stock'..ha!.got me BB!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:46 PM
    Funny... when Apple has supply issues it is heralded as a success for the company... Users patiently wait for their device with excitemnet.... Blackberry has supply issues due to overwhelming success of lauch and users seem to see it as a personal affront.... never understand what thei issue is... it is a smartphone... why not enjoy life and wait for you bliss to arrive....
    Dude, its not this. Its the fraudulent misrepresentation that there was stock for everyone who made the purchase only to find out later everyone was lied to about stock and just waiting with no stock or ship expectation date! Also, some people's cards are being charged by the shady punks at DR. This is different than increased demand. This is a failure in communication, logistics, stocking, ordering accessibility, and customer service - these are all harbingers of continued blackberry failure. Amazon reps are fed up with crediting people for blackberry's mistakes here and this will likely damage BB's relationship with amazon as well.
    Last edited by jgill072; 10-09-14 at 05:24 PM.
    rcab likes this.
    10-09-14 02:00 PM
    *sniggers behind hand*

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052 O2 UK
    10-09-14 02:07 PM
    Dude, its not this. Its the fraudulent misrepresentation that there was stock for everyone who made the purchase only to find out later everyone was lied to about stock and just waiting with no stock or ship expectation date! Also, some people's cards are being charged by the shady punks at DR. This is deifferent than increased demand. This is a failure in communication, logistics, stocking, ordering accessibility, and customer service - these are all harbingers of continued blackberry failure. Amazon reps are fed up with crediting people for blackberry's mistakes here and this will likely damage BB's relationship with amazon as well.
    Not a digital river / shop blackberry customer, but I do agree where you're coming from. However, what digital river do and what amazon do are completely different things. They're separate companies and aren't working directly together with BBRY stock. If Digital River are failing like they are with these shenanigans, it's in DR and BlackBerry (who Digital River are representing). I'm sure something will happen. Give it a month or so I reckon.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 02:10 PM
    I think it depends how much you want one. I ordered one at Amazon but they delayed the shipment. So got one at Telus and had it unlocked. Cost more than 800 but when the Amazon device arrived I sold the Telus for 1000. Layer out a lot but got a good deal in the end

Posted with my Passport #workwide
    10-09-14 02:12 PM
    I am one of those who believe that Blackberry never had 200K device on launch day but maybe 10-20k. This would explain why a good percentage of those who bought on launch day still do not have the device in hand. I have at least 5 friends in that situation.
    10-09-14 03:48 PM
    Whats sad is they will not let you pre-order!!! I would love to give them my money and wair 2 or 3 weeks if that was the way it was going to be.
    But they wont even take my money. Thats not good
    10-09-14 05:18 PM
    Impossible to buy a Passport-untitled.png

The shopblackberry sight right now shows them in stock, but there's no buy now button.
    10-09-14 05:22 PM
    I shouldn't have to try this hard. I haven't had a blackberry for about 6 years, having switched to Android, with me lately having the Droid 4 and LOVING that keyboard. I'm trying to come back to Blackberry because I want a physical keyboard. It is either the Passport or the Note 4. It's almost like Blackberry wants me to stay with Android and the Note 4.

Just let us pre-order, give us a date, and we'll be happy.
    10-09-14 05:53 PM
    There are probably a lot of Passports being shipped to people who are refusing shipment so that they could receive the coupon discounted or VIP one. Basically, multiple Passports going to a single person. So, Passports are out there, just stuck shipping around and around. BlackBerry's big mistake is in having a discount for early adopters (coupon) and offering a more desirable Passport (VIP).
    10-09-14 05:53 PM
    Whats sad is they will not let you pre-order!!! I would love to give them my money and wair 2 or 3 weeks if that was the way it was going to be.
    But they wont even take my money. Thats not good
    People would be crying fraud over such a situation... which they already are after just a few days!
    10-09-14 05:54 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	760 
Size:	319.1 KB 
ID:	304632

The shopblackberry sight right now shows them in stock, but there's no buy now button.
    Don't worry. Someone will find a link that includes a Buy button, order it, and complain that they're backordered.
    spike12 likes this.
    10-09-14 05:56 PM
    I shouldn't have to try this hard. I haven't had a blackberry for about 6 years, having switched to Android, with me lately having the Droid 4 and LOVING that keyboard. I'm trying to come back to Blackberry because I want a physical keyboard. It is either the Passport or the Note 4. It's almost like Blackberry wants me to stay with Android and the Note 4.

Just let us pre-order, give us a date, and we'll be happy.
    Somehow it's fine to be able to pre-order, given a ship date in, say, two months rather than be backordered for a couple of weeks?
    10-09-14 05:58 PM
    Yes, a ship date would satisfy many of us. You know when it's coming, no disappointments. Uncertainty is the worst.
    app_Developer likes this.
    10-09-14 06:06 PM
    What a joke, I get a real good laugh when reading some of these articles. One states blackberry on a global launch had only ten to twenty thousand hand sets. Another claims this or that, what a group of jokers.

Still waiting for my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 06:18 PM
    When the Passport is highly coveted by 12 year old girls, we'll know we've arrived.

Posted via CB10
    This made me LOL.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 06:19 PM
    Patience is a virtue. It's always easy in life to be an armchair quarterback.

Btw the Passport is worth waiting for. It's truly a joy to hold and use cause I know.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-09-14 06:51 PM
    As for how many sold first day,... that information ( 200,000 ) came right from BB... so where the other numbers come from is beyond me....
    10-09-14 07:09 PM
    When the Passport is highly coveted by 12 year old girls, we'll know we've arrived.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Funny and the straight truth all in one.
    10-09-14 07:47 PM
    Yep. Now getting in stock. But no way to order it. Hmm

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:49 PM
    I've been waiting a long time for the Blackberry Passport from when I first heard about it in May. By the time I tried to order one on the Blackberry website and Amazon, they were already gone. Dear Mr. Chen, If you don't SOON make them available via contract with AT&T or at $599.00 unlocked, I will have to buy a different phone. Also, your Z30 has been out-of-stock at Verizon for a very long time and it's not offered by AT&T. So you better hurry up and start manufacturing a lot more phones and make them for sale at ALL carriers in the USA. Also, you can't make money if you don't have product to sell! My patience is running out. This is not the way to do business.
    Last edited by Jeff P1; 10-10-14 at 09:07 AM.
    10-09-14 10:58 PM
    I would pay an extra $100 for it. Well worth it. I actually work less now that I get more done now. Not joking.
    10-09-14 11:35 PM
    That is way too expensive for me and it may not even work properly in the USA. I've been waiting a long time for the Blackberry Passport. By the time I tried to order one on the Blackberry website and Amazon, they were already gone. Dear Mr. Chen, If you don't SOON make them available via contract with AT&T or at $599.00 unlocked, I will have to buy a different phone. Also, your Z30 has been out-of-stock at Verizon for a very long time and it's not offered by AT&T. So you better hurry up and start manufacturing a lot more phones and make them for sale at all carriers in the USA. Also, you can't make money if you don't have product to sell! My patience is running out. This is not the way to do business.
    Z30, AT&T/T-Mobile compatible, available at shopblackberry.com, if you're willing to deal with Digital River...
    10-10-14 12:25 AM
80 1234