I'm unable to connect my BlackBerry Passport to my PC using BlackBerry Blend. Password is not being accepted. I change my password, then try to connect again but problem is still there, password is still not being accepted.

Can anyone help???
    11-28-18 06:54 AM
    Can anyone help???
    Probably not. BlackBerry Blend is no longer supported and can effectively stop working at any point. It doesn't even officially support Windows 10, so it's hit or miss on its best day. In most cases, it's an issue with BlackBerry ID which has been rather flakey lately as well. You can continue to try and mess with it by uninstalling and reinstalling or ensuring drivers are all good but again, it's hit or miss on its best day.
    11-28-18 10:23 PM
    I'm unable to connect my BlackBerry Passport to my PC using BlackBerry Blend. Password is not being accepted. I change my password, then try to connect again but problem is still there, password is still not being accepted.

Can anyone help???
    Read this thread: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13314790

The key here is to TOTALLY remove all previous attempts/files/folders/registry entries of Link/Blend/Drivers and anything else BB or Rim related from your Windows PC then reinstalling cleanly. One of the posters also suggests running Blend as administrator but I have never had to do that. Anyway, give it a try and use the proper usb cable if you can. Good luck!
    11-28-18 10:33 PM
    Mine works fine. Been using it daily..and been very helpful!

Posted via  BlackBerry Passport
    11-30-18 04:51 AM

Can anyone help???
    Blend works good on win 8.0, buggy on win 10.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-18 08:09 AM
    I've had the same problem. I've removed everything old, and I mean EVERYTHING. Had to give permissions to the system to uninstall some things and did a complete reinstall. Still won't connect.

I just... doesn't... work.

I love my Passport, but little by little it's showing the issues. Too bad BlackBerry jusu gave up on us.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-18 06:20 PM
    I've had the same problem. I've removed everything old, and I mean EVERYTHING. Had to give permissions to the system to uninstall some things and did a complete reinstall. Still won't connect.

I love my Passport, but little by little it's showing the issues. Too bad BlackBerry jusu gave up on us.

Posted via CB10
    Did you remove registry entries left behind after removing the programs?
    11-30-18 06:40 PM
    Anti virus or some firewalls will prevent it from working.
    I have to pause my Kaspersky protection on office comp and start blend for it to work.
    What's weird is I can restart Kaspersky after doing this and it won't affect Blend.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-18 11:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/...overy-tool-faq
    If you haven't given up yet...Try the Win10 recovery tool. Also, uninstall and then update your drivers, if the comp has its own software suite upgrade that as well. Coast off line until you need the internet connection to update.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-18 03:03 AM