04-22-16 07:09 PM
124 ... 345
tools
    ...there's nothing else I want.

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-17-16 12:30 AM
    Because I still don't have enough money to buy for a new...

And my Passport still doing my basic requirements in mobile communication...

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 03:21 AM
    Because it's unique, and I'm so used to its form factor now that using slabs has become a bit awkward.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 04:17 AM
    It works without problems, and nobody else seems to have one. Which is both good and bad.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 05:04 AM
    Because it's pretty perfect. The only downside is that it won't fit in the side pocket of carpenter's pants. On days when pocketability is the more important thing, I switch to my Classic.

Gary - Now working wide.
    04-18-16 08:46 AM
    Because it does everything I need it to do, still looks and works like brand new after 16 months of use, I still have yet to see another one in the wild and most of all I'm still 8 months from contract renewal, at that point I will see if I want to change.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 01:28 PM
    Because I just opened it up and charged yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 08:53 PM
    It's really a great device !!!!. And one feature that still amazes me is how I can access my laptop files from anywhere as long as my laptop is on and connected to the Internet I can work from my device at home.
    I was streaming movies on my phone which were on my laptop at work. I couldn't stop bragging about it!!
    Passport is a true beast!! Anyone else tried this?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 12:43 AM
    It is the finest PKB device which money can buy . BlackBerry saw mobility in different way that's why the Passport came into existence. The magical PKB revolutionised the way people think about the keyboard with hidden features. It is a sad irony that the greatest ever PKB of the century on a mobile device came at a time when most of the world shifted to the VKB devices.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    04-19-16 06:15 AM
    I'm staying with my passport because it's a workhorse that does a great job. The inconveniences are minor. It works great as a phone phone and apps aren't my thing.

What I think might put off some people is that the PP involves a learning curve. I've had mine a bit over a week and I love it - but it's like a horse - a high performance horse with tons of training. My task is to learn to communicate with this amazing horse and learn how to get the most out of it.

The iphones are child's play - digital devices dumbed down,everything spelled out for the user. There's nothing wrong with that. Most people prefer easy. I haven't used an android although friends swear by them.

I detest typing on glass. I loved my 9900 Bold - my first BlackBerry, which I used -mostly for talk and texts for the last 16 months. Then, a couple weeks or so ago, ATT sent text that the 9900's being dropped come December - and I've been coveting the Passport... I fell over the spring sale and hi ho Silver Edition...

I love this piece of high tech wizardry!!! I will learn to ride this horse. It isn't too big for my hands although I wish it had a skin as it can slip a bit -not a biggie. The PKB is different and I'm so accustomed to the Bold PKB, but in time I will get very good at typing on the PP. It's worth the effort and the time it takes to get proficient. But I'm different --. I love a good challenge and I don't back off when things are a bit difficult. Defo not a sheeple! Lol and I love this magnificent beast - it is the American Pharoah of digital devices but that doesn't make it a pleasure ride for the masses!!!!

Hi Ho Silver!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    jon kun likes this.
    04-19-16 07:35 AM
    Because it is so awesome I even ceased using my laptop for something else than watching TV shows. Also it got the best keyboard ever! pkb/vkb/track pad combo rocks!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 11:27 AM
    Who says? After using the HP Pre3 KB for a coupl'a years I realized BlackBerry is not the only capable KB fone maker. I have never used any other BlackBerry devices. In fact, I have never seen another BlackBerry fone either in the NE USA nor in north-central EU ever...
    That was a neat phone until it started failing. The torch 2 didn't have the gaming experience but I liked the keyboard more and was back home on a BlackBerry again so I was very happy.

Z10 was fun. Z30 was luxury.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-19-16 11:44 AM
    it's the best phone ever and i will still use for many years
    04-19-16 01:46 PM
    Oh, yes I love the thing. I plan to stick with the Passport until one of us dies. And at this point I have more bugs than it does.

It's probably about 865 millionth on everybody else's list of things to like but I really the square photos it produces instead of those absurd, elongated, 6"x1" pics that every other phone seems to come up with.

Cheers,

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    04-19-16 03:22 PM
    ...because I'm 2 days in and while looking for something on my old android phone I swiped up to exit the app; that's how much I like bb10/the passport. Even when I need to use my old phone I dread it because this one is great!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 03:43 PM
    There is no other OS out there that is so fluid and fast. Blackberry got it right even if support going forward is slowed this device is still ahead of the other OS's out there. The swiping the keyboard the hub and the size is one thing the other MFG's will never have.
    My kudos to BLackberry for getting it right with BB10 just ashame they didn't market it better and get more developers on board when released. I have used Androids and iPhones my whole professional life and this device is an attribute to the whole class of mobile devices. Everyday this device amazes me at the power and uniqueness in every facet from the keyboard scrolling to the great battery life and audio output.
    To anyone who appreciates technology this device however under advertised or available in your area is a definite must have to appreciate it's power and simplicity..

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 04:29 PM
    Staying with my SE because there is nothing better yet.Best phone I've owned so far.
    04-20-16 04:41 PM
    Who says? After using the HP Pre3 KB for a coupl'a years I realized BlackBerry is not the only capable KB fone maker. I have never used any other BlackBerry devices. In fact, I have never seen another BlackBerry fone either in the NE USA nor in north-central EU ever...
    I love webOS and the Pre3. It's a great device with a capable keyboard but I disagree that BlackBerry's keyboards aren't at least a little better. The Pre3 reminds me more of a BlackBerry curve compared to the awesome Q10/Classic/Passport keyboards. It's not a huge difference but it is noticeable.

I haven't seen any other BB10 devices in the wild except for a Q10 with a shattered screen in New York but until a year or two ago I would see BlackBerry OS 5/6/7 devices pretty regularly although rarely the "high-end" ones.
    04-20-16 07:58 PM
    Keyboard. I love that thing, even when I do use my laptop for typing out of habit I tried swiping across its keys when I want to delete something or scroll lol

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 10:20 PM
    The more I use it the better I love it!!! Great antenna for signal out in the boonies - 5 miles from nearest tower.

One thing - must check my data usage and adjust plan for SE as it takes over as lead workhorse of my digital devices!!!!

Re the people who are swiping other phones and laptop keyboards - yep lol catch myself doing that too

Posted via CB10
    04-21-16 07:49 PM
    ...because it's still the best device on the market for me! 'Nuff said!!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 04:06 PM
    Every time I see my passport I'm like...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/r1HGFou3mUwMw/200w.gif

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 04:44 PM
    Because I bought three of them haha

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-22-16 06:59 PM
    Best BlackBerry I ever owned. I am bidding on a couple more since my provider has no stock left

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    04-22-16 07:09 PM
124 ... 345