Nothing like it anywhere But the hardware platform is so good IMO that I really don't care at the end of the day which OS it runs, just as long as the hardware is enabled to the max.
    I love the BlackBerry 10 OS more than the internal hardware, actually. The gesture-based operations make Android seem so clunky and frustrating. Another big reason I'm not going Android is because Android was developed solely to hoover up personal data for Google's algorithms -- providing a "free" OS with no app permission controls was a brilliant strategy for Google, and wickedly successful; but I'll stick with an OS that was actually designed for ME.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    Wunliang likes this.
    10-02-15 07:52 AM
    Why leave my Passport for the Priv when:
    1. I prefer BB10 OS over Android
    2. My Passport is not even one year old.
    3. My Passport does everything I need a mobile device to do and then some.
    4. I cannot justify the expenditure.
    5. I don't need a lot of apps

I am staying where I am because my unlocked BlackBeauty is a powerhouse tool that keeps me productive.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 09:57 AM
    Because I bought my silver edition yesterday

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 10:06 AM
    i wish Verizon would get the Passport
    10-02-15 11:45 AM
    I prefer my Passport SE's looks and the OS10.
    10-02-15 12:33 PM
    If people actually used a BlackBerry which doesn't supposedly doesn't have "critical apps", they would see how little they actually use them. I use an iPad for the apps that I want but can't get on my BlackBerry. I only use the iPad in school on my break and at night for a little while

A lot of apps that people need are nothing more then fluff. That's why I love my Passport. They have everything I need with a great ecosystem with everything in place for getting stuff done

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-02-15 12:40 PM
    Love the OS
    Love the form factor
    Love the look of disgust on people's faces when they see my weird phone
    Have been lusting after a white pkb phone since 2010, I finally have one, feel free to try to pry it from my cold, dead fingers but I ain't letting go.

Posted via CB10
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    10-02-15 01:07 PM

I am staying where I am because my unlocked BlackBeauty is a powerhouse tool that keeps me productive.

Posted via CB10
    This!!!!
    Plus I just love my passport the slider would feel like a downgrade step!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    10-02-15 02:22 PM
    Love the OS
    Love the form factor
    Love the look of disgust on people's faces when they see my weird phone
    Have been lusting after a white pkb phone since 2010, I finally have one, feel free to try to pry it from my cold, dead fingers but I ain't letting go.

Posted via CB10
    Keep holding on BlackBerry ain't going nowhere.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 02:56 PM
    Staying with my Passport because its unique and a great phone and secure and love BB10 OS. I have a Classic for the weekends and just like having a keyboard to hammer out words!

The slider is cool and if it comes with BB10 OS I might dump the Classic for it but if not, im all in on keeping my small stable of BB's.

Heck I have my 9930 in its stand as a clock in my office and my BB tablet on my desk just waiting for me to mess with it and my younger two kids use their BB tablets opps Playbooks. I had a brain fart
    10-02-15 03:30 PM
    My passport has had no hardware issues, few software issues, and after reading the horror stories herein:

1. Keeping what works...
    2. Uncertainty over getting a lemon...
    3. Uncertainty if BlackBerry will outlive my Passport...
    4. Uncertainty if BlackBerry will survive the Priv debacle...
    5. Drooling over a dreamed-of webOS device...

There ya go...
    10-02-15 04:14 PM
    Already have a Classic (daily driver), a Passport (run off the classic's hotspot), GS4 and a Samsung Tablet for at home use. Got my bases covered. Can't see my self dropping anothe $500-$650 on another device. However, never say never.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 08:27 PM
    I'm staying with my Passport SE and going for the Priv too. I like having my cake and eating it too.
    10-02-15 08:56 PM
    I can't see any reason why I would not continue using my Passport(s) for a long time to come. I'm going to try and keep the collection going, but I will keep my SIM in one of my Passports.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 12:33 AM
    I'll stay with Passport because it can basically replace a tablet/laptop. No other phones can do it.

I'm an IT guy and mobile working is critical to me. The Passport still isn't an ideal pocket computer, I know. But there's no better one.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    10-03-15 12:39 AM
    Because it's totally bad @ $$. Pocket laptop.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    10-03-15 12:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Agree.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 01:44 AM
    Yep- me as well. Passport, Z30 and Z10 all work and function VERY well on 10.3.2
    10-03-15 02:22 AM
    Agreed. On my Passport more on my tower PC. Only wish BlackBerry 10 had a better Office suite Apps.

BlackBerry Passport SE on Rogers in Victoria BC Canada to CB 10
    BBRYQ10 and andy957 like this.
    10-03-15 02:23 AM
    for the first time in a long time, I haven't felt the desire to switch devices.

(9 months in)

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    Wunliang likes this.
    10-03-15 03:18 AM
    I'll stay with Passport because it can basically replace a tablet/laptop. No other phones can do it.

I'm an IT guy and mobile working is critical to me. The Passport still isn't an ideal pocket computer, I know. But there's no better one.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    Same here. I had a nokia lumia this week while waiting for my replacement passport. Of course I could get by with that but only by using my laptop more.

The thing is, if we could us USB OTG for ethernet, I could use my laptop even less

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 09:50 AM
    for the first time in a long time, I haven't felt the desire to switch devices.

(9 months in)

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    Same here. Not with whatever is currently out there anyway.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-03-15 09:53 AM
    The priv offers nothing interesting to me, and I'm happy with my Passport.

I want my keyboard available immediately, I don't want to have to "smartslide" to use my capacitive keyboard or universal search.

I don't want a narrow screen.

I don't want a second rate OS that attempts to integrate BB10 features. I want BB10.

And I haven't even had the phone for a year.

BlackBerry Passport / OS 10.3.2.2639 / SQW100-3 / BBM 2C05E109
    dusanvn and andy957 like this.
    10-03-15 10:51 AM
    Same here. I had a nokia lumia this week while waiting for my replacement passport. Of course I could get by with that but only by using my laptop more.

The thing is, if we could us USB OTG for ethernet, I could use my laptop even less

Posted via CB10
    the ethernet to usb adapters dont work? i just use wifi so i havent tried it
    10-03-15 11:10 AM
    I'm waiting on my Passport - if it does what I think it does, I might not have to hump around my macbook when traveling overseas. I'll be able to work directly on my Passport - on my stories, as well as to edit the odd word doc an editor might have me polish for someone else. I can't edit a work doc on the 4s (probably an App but they just drain the battery). I can't do much of anything productive on the 4s. I prefer recreational activities that take place out of doors, preferably around horses.

All these people going on ad nauseum about Apps - phhhttttt ! I spend marathon hours daily on my macbook - life is about more than virtual living. These are the Apps I would like - turboscan (very handy), maybe a language app or two, such as Swahili for when i'm in Kenya... Gotta have Gmail, Skype (if possible), FB messenger - that's about it for me... YAY PASSPORT!!! bought new unlocked white Passport. When it's time to replace, will get the red or SE... be still my heart!
    dusanvn likes this.
    10-03-15 12:09 PM
124 1234 ...