04-07-15 12:47 AM
107 ... 345
tools
    I'm a firm believer that everyone SHOULD use what they want and I won't be the one to bash people about their preferences, but out of curiosity, what do you mean when you talk about the pain associated with BlackBerries? Is it the app gap, or people influencing you against using a BlackBerry, or that it can't do what you need it to? I just don't understand, as I came from android and found it more pleasant to use a BlackBerry in all respects. Again just curious.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you on this one. What is the pain that is being talked about. I love my passport. I have user many other phones but I always make my way back to the blackberry it just works for me.
    03-18-15 09:07 AM
    Congrats OP. My Passport was, is, and will always be worth it!
    03-19-15 05:24 PM
    100% best all around phone I've ever had. I've used iphones and androids as well. Just a powerful phone for powerful users. Lasts forever to

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    03-19-15 06:23 PM
    I bought an extended warranty instead of case. Basically if I loose or damage the phone I get a new one twice over contract period.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:53 AM
    Best phone I've used. Was a pretty big Google fan and was a dev/modder in the Android world.

What I find fascinating about people talking about BlackBerry is the double standard. If someone buys an Android phone and starts complaining that core iOS services don't work, people call them stupid and say "Of course they don't work, its not an Apple product. What were you thinking?"

But everyone and their mom has no problem bashing BB because core Google services don't work or it doesnt run all their Android apps.
    04-06-15 12:52 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:34 PM
    Long time Z10 user here. I felt like I was going to be the last hold out on a Z10, I was really looking forward to an all touch device. Even when the promise of the Leap came out I still figured that I should really try the Passport. I really was turned off at the device when I was first introduced to it 12 months ago during a visit from our BlackBerry Rep, so purchasing the device was a real leap(pun) of faith. I can't tell you how happy I am to have made this purchase, even happier that it's the Red.

Posted Via Red Passport
    Jonard Bais likes this.
    04-07-15 12:47 AM
107 ... 345