If you ask Missy Elliott she'd say:

Is it worth it? You gotta work it!
    Gotta put that Thang down, flip it, and reverse it!

Kidding aside, most people have an adjustment period, especially those coming from other BlackBerry KB devices.

For me, it took almost 3 weeks to get used to the keyboard. Touch enabled for cursor placement etc and for word suggestions is absolutely wonderful.

Lack of one handed use is the main adjustment IMO.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 10:42 PM
    Don't forget about wireless charging abilities with the AT&T model.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3289
    I have the Passport from ShopCrackberry not the AT&T so don't know about that one!
    03-16-15 02:03 PM
    Guys,guess what???? I'm getting addicted already with my new blackberry passport.!!!LOVE it!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-17-15 06:06 AM
    After using Android for 4 years, I decided on picking up the passport. It took me only a few hours to get used to this phone. It took a little getting used to in terms of its width, as well as typing on the 3 row keyboard, however now that I've been using this phone since December, I don't want to use anything else. It's that good, and is an attention grabber.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 06:24 AM
    Guys,guess what???? I'm getting addicted already with my new blackberry passport.!!!LOVE it!

Really happy to know you enjoy!! You are not the only one getting addicted lol

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 06:41 AM
    @jonard bais..yur passport on naked..tats rawk!

BB PP on DiGi Telco SP
    03-17-15 07:18 AM
    After using Android for 4 years, I decided on picking up the passport. It took me only a few hours to get used to this phone. It took a little getting used to in terms of its width, as well as typing on the 3 row keyboard, however now that I've been using this phone since December, I don't want to use anything else. It's that good, and is an attention grabber.

Posted via CB10
    I agree..

Typing on my new BlackBerry passport

03-17-15 07:32 AM
    @jonard bais..yur passport on naked..tats rawk!

BB PP on DiGi Telco SP
    Yes it is naked. Do I need to have it cased?

03-17-15 07:32 AM
    Congrats! Welcome to the passport side of mobile

Read all the sticky threads that is a must!

One thing I do is try to avoid storing it in my pants pocket as much as I can and when I do I am careful with bending my leg too much and also I put the screen facing outwards and always in a holster. I know I might be over doing it but I do not want to take my chances "twisting it. Maybe that is just me going obsessive though.

Charge at night, the battery is huge, but I think you will not be able to put it down anytime soon , but even then, most probably it will last you through 1,5-2 days, depending on the use.

One thing I did when I first got it was add my word substitution shortcuts. Go to settings / prediction and correction / word substitution.
    there you see all the short words that when written will be substituted by another word. Add your short words and then the corresponding word. You can even include whole sentences you use often or work jargon. I find this extremely useful while composing a text.

The most important thing,just enjoy

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much....

03-17-15 07:34 AM
    And now... You're one of us!

Congrats on the new Passport!

Read the Keyboard Tips under the STICKIES section. Enjoy!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    Which stickies?

03-17-15 07:35 AM
    Hey man, relax and enjoy! I switched from iDevices and no regret!
    I decided or a Passport for work and a Classic for privete use...and although still with lots of work to do (Box doesn't work...but Evernote, Simplenote and Dropbox are fine) B-Folders is an amazing app and synch flawlessly with everything and everywhere!!!
    I'm feeling happier with the new machines...but I must confess I'm feeling a great "weakness" for the upcomming Classic Bronze (well after all a man is entitled to some "male jewellery" from time to time!
    PS: I also bought a Classic for my stepson who works for a major Telephone Carrier and he is absolutely delighted!
    Nice...thanks. I will enjoy this great smartphone..

03-17-15 07:37 AM
    Update the OS to 10.3.1.2558 .

Posted via CB10
    How?

03-17-15 07:37 AM
    Yay! Excited too!
    Posted via CB10
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-17-15 09:45 AM
    I'm getting mine tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 09:45 AM
    Yes it is naked. Do I need to have it cased?

I have the BlackBerry hard case on mine. For the most part, it looks naked as it only grabs the corners and leaves most of Passport exposed. The back is a little more tacky and just feels right.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 09:50 AM
    Well I hate to be a naysayer.....but I sure wish I would have boughten something else than my Passport. I have always had Blackberry and have resisted Iphones but the pain associated with using Blackberys has now become greater than its worth. Hope you have better luck.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 10:05 AM
    My experience with my Passport? Perfecto!

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-17-15 10:12 AM
    Well I hate to be a naysayer.....but I sure wish I would have boughten something else than my Passport. I have always had Blackberry and have resisted Iphones but the pain associated with using Blackberys has now become greater than its worth. Hope you have better luck.

Posted via CB10
    Different strokes for different folks!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 10:25 AM
    I have the BlackBerry hard case on mine. For the most part, it looks naked as it only grabs the corners and leaves most of Passport exposed. The back is a little more tacky and just feels right.

Posted via CB10
    I have it naked at home but use the hard case from time to time and when in my pocket I use the BlackBerry leather flip case (which I do not really like). I am looking for a new one currently, bust yes, when out of the house a case is a must for me for the passport, mainly due to size.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 11:18 AM
    I'm getting mine tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    That's exciting. I remember when I got this last Sunday.

BrandonQ10 likes this.
    03-17-15 07:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for this great point.

03-17-15 07:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    So far, I'm getting myself adjusted..

03-17-15 07:50 PM
    Download OS 10.3.1.2582 from here https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/ReutM...ZEOrhd0CRRUWdn.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 08:00 PM
    In a word, yes!

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    03-18-15 01:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm a firm believer that everyone SHOULD use what they want and I won't be the one to bash people about their preferences, but out of curiosity, what do you mean when you talk about the pain associated with BlackBerries? Is it the app gap, or people influencing you against using a BlackBerry, or that it can't do what you need it to? I just don't understand, as I came from android and found it more pleasant to use a BlackBerry in all respects. Again just curious.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    03-18-15 07:24 AM
107 ... 2345