I just looked on there and saw that price. Very jealous of you!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    There's another seller French barista who gets a few all the time if you keep checking you'll find one

Posted from deep in the Amazon jungle
    03-14-15 12:39 AM
    Hi guys,will buy a passport tomorrow. Is it worth it? Any advice,comments,suggestions?

Thanks

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z30
    Are you coming from blackberry previously? If not give it time bb10 IS THE SMARTEST OS

03-14-15 12:41 AM
    Yezzir. Welcome to the club!
    03-14-15 03:45 AM
    03-14-15 03:59 AM
    The Note 4 & Note Edge do have great screens. Samsung knows how to make screens for sure. However, the Passport's is also superb. Being able to see so much more horizontally requires less scrolling, you'll wonder how you ever did without it. Man oh man, emails, sms, spreadsheets, PDFs are a joy to read. I don't watch a lot of videos, so the black bars don't bother me.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by quangtran1; 03-14-15 at 05:59 PM.
    thymaster likes this.
    03-14-15 05:33 AM
    If you're referring to screen quality, then it's going to be a debate of IPS vs. Amoled. Some people prefer one over another. But compared to other IPS screen the Passport is a winner.

Awesome. The note 4 I'm using screen is gorgeous. How does the passport compare?

03-14-15 05:49 AM
    The passport is the biggest advancement for a communications and productivity device I have discovered in recent years. Fully comparable to switching from Windows to Mac OS. It's a revolution.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry and giadoanable like this.
    03-14-15 05:57 AM
    have fun ,you're going to love it,what color?
    03-14-15 06:29 AM
    I'm coming from Note Edge and while I give up some on app situation, I knew that going in. That said, I love the Passport and am very happy to be back with Blackberry. Great device!

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry and Jonard Bais like this.
    03-14-15 07:57 AM
    I quite honestly used to change phones every 3-4 months switching from different android phones, now the passport has passed the "urge to change phone" phase as I am reaching into my 5th month

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry and Jonard Bais like this.
    03-14-15 08:12 AM
    It's a great device. Quirky and facinating!

BlackBerry Passport, UK (SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1565)
    Jonard Bais likes this.
    03-14-15 08:26 AM
    I quite honestly used to change phones every 3-4 months switching from different android phones, now the passport has passed the "urge to change phone" phase as I am reaching into my 5th month

Posted via CB10
    I'm hoping to find a phone that will do this for me!

03-14-15 08:53 AM
    If you're referring to screen quality, then it's going to be a debate of IPS vs. Amoled. Some people prefer one over another. But compared to other IPS screen the Passport is a winner.
    One thing nobody mentions about the Passport screen is that it looks perfect in direct sunlight, it doesn't matter if your on the desert with a radiant sun, you'll be able to see the screen without a problem.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and Jonard Bais like this.
    03-14-15 09:22 AM
    It definitely worths it imo!
    I have had mine since 1st of Feb and I still have the "wow" feeling most of the time I get it in my hands.

my one advice, prepare yourself... to fall in love with it

It may feel awkward in the beginning (like first hours or so) but trust me, IF it does (and I mention this because other people have the feeling others do not and mainly it is due to the 3 row physical keyboard), just give the phone a day or two. With every day you will like it more I think.

you also need to get used to size while carrying it a bit (had a Z10 and a Q10 lately myself) but it feels natural after a couple of days.

the Passport will really change your mobile experience and is a very peculiar and great device to have imo. just wonderful

enjoy!!!
    (oh and get a holster )

Posted via CB10
    Wow,with this in mind. I cant wait to be morning. Hahahahha

Posted via the CrackBerry App for BlackBerry Z30
    03-14-15 10:16 AM
    Are you coming from blackberry previously? If not give it time bb10 IS THE SMARTEST OS

Yes,im a using blackberry z30. I got problem with my z30. Simcard slot needs to be repaired. I will not fixed it yet,I want to explore bbpassport..im so excited nowwww.

03-14-15 10:19 AM
    Thank you so much...im excitedddd now.

03-14-15 10:19 AM
    The passport is the biggest advancement for a communications and productivity device I have discovered in recent years. Fully comparable to switching from Windows to Mac OS. It's a revolution.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you

03-14-15 10:20 AM
    have fun ,you're going to love it,what color?
    Im going to get black..I think thats the only available. Will ask for white, is white passport okey?

jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    03-14-15 10:21 AM
    I got mine yesterday evening and while it's taking a bit to get used to I love it.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:06 AM
    Two devices since a few months. Reception on both is worse than many other phones and Blackberrys. :-(
    03-14-15 11:24 AM
    After you've had it a minute, let us know what you think of it in comparison to the Note.
    03-14-15 05:44 PM
    I just bought mine 3 days ago. It's amazing! Full stop. I'm coming from a Z10 so the form factor is way different but it's a good different. Also, I get a lot of people taking notice.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 07:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha that's what happens to me except I have to get blackberries z10,q10,z30 and now passport all within a year I love them all I tried a OnePlus One for a few weeks and I just don't see what the craze is at least blackberry has some weird voodoo love that keeps pulling me back with other phones you have to go thru more steps to accomplish the same thing its bazaar how people don't see this

kini05293 likes this.
    03-14-15 08:05 PM
    Got mines yesterday. Everybody says it's Hella nice

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 08:20 PM
    Pros: Hardware is fast and powerful. The software is smart and efficient. Hub and Blend are great.

Cons: Some bugs do exist. some of the native programs are limited to say the least (video / music) and no effective replacements exist on any app market.

Overall: while the cons are annoying, they're just that: annoyances. They don't get in the way of enjoying the device as it was meant to: a fast and efficient email and internet eating machine with some perks on the side. Plus the unique-form factor and quality construction gives the owner a certain pride of ownership that is often lacking in other devices.
    03-14-15 09:15 PM
107 1234 ...