I'm a BlackBerry Loyalist to say the least. I own a small company and require everyone to use them. I have had 7-8 different models staring with the 8310. I'm currently using the Z30 -2 model on AT&T and all weekend have been going to shop blackberry for the Passport deal.

I love the Z30 but also think the Passport could be a game changer. I with I could just see one in person before buying.

What to do...

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 12:10 PM
    I ordered mine on Wednesday and received it yesterday. The only time this thing has been out of my hand was because I was asleep.

I'd say pull the trigger and try it out for a couple of weeks and if you don't like it send it back.

With the 499 price tag it's a steal. If you don't know anyone with one you're pretty much SOL trying to see one in person.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by iToya; 12-02-14 at 02:35 PM.
    11-29-14 12:14 PM
    The practical answer: If you are happy with the Z30 and it is working for you, stick with it and get your money's worth from it. Besides, you may end up not liking the Passport.

The non-practical answer: Who cares. The Passport is indeed different, and you'll regret it if you don't give it a try.
    11-29-14 12:17 PM
    Get off of the fence before you fall down.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 12:18 PM
    I paid full price for mind and I still don't regret paying that high for a great piece of technology.
    11-29-14 01:37 PM
    I'd say pull the trigger and try it out for a couple of weeks and if you don't like it send it back.
    This.
    There isn't much option to try it any other way. Worst case is a bit of shipping to return it.
    11-29-14 02:12 PM
    I'm a BlackBerry Loyalist to say the least. I own a small company and require everyone to use them. I have had 7-8 different models staring with the 8310. I'm currently using the Z30 -2 model on AT&T and all weekend have been going to shop blackberry for the Passport deal.

I love the Z30 but also think the Passport could be a game changer. I with I could just see one in person before buying.

What to do...

Posted via CB10
    As a business owner myself, I have always been a value added when it comes to any of my capital equipment purchases. The z30 with the great discounts at BlackBerry is a bargain, large screen, good build quality and a one year warranty, you can't beat it. If you want to go the extra mile, the passport at 499 with the black Friday discount is also a good buy. Just my two cents.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    11-29-14 02:19 PM
    Don't sit up there all day and night!

Blend...you need to try blend. So practical and useful.
    I'm doing OK with the Passport keyboard. Everyday a bit better flicking words, sliding over keyboard to go up or down on a web page.
    Yeah it new hammer...you need to sit with it and use it.
    Amazon Store Crad and you get 6months or 12 months interest free.
    Right now a great deal.
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-29-14 02:42 PM
    Lol agreed
    11-29-14 02:53 PM