12-02-17 02:13 PM
38 12
tools
    I live in Yonkers, NY and have T-Mobile. Poor sporadic service! They changed to a new band on their towers that's not compatible with Passport!!! I carry a flip phone all the time so I can get and send calls.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-17 09:59 AM
    I'm considering getting a Passport and using it on t mobile. I currently have Sprint bit would be willing to switch. I really like the Keyone but I'm reading issues with it and nervous to get one. I know the Passport is a solid phone with good signal and so forth. Any advice. Thanks.
    Feel free to contact me if u're still looking for a Passport. I have an AT&T unlocked version in pretty neat condition, no dents, crack or dust and willing to let it go if we meet in NYC

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 02:13 PM
    Ttopia
    If the other user isn't interested in your pp I might be. I'm in NYC.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-31-17 04:48 AM
    Put it up as WTS in the Marketplace* guys.

*request a Mod to approve it since the post count is low
    10-31-17 05:35 AM
    I use a unlocked ATT Passport on T mobile in NY and works flawlessly.
    10-31-17 05:19 PM
    Been using an unlocked SE on tmobile in nyc and works well
    10-31-17 05:50 PM
    If you are dead set on getting the Passport, I would like to strongly suggest you accompany it with an android or iphone device. At this point in time and even more so in the future, android apps can no longer run correctly on BB10, the browser is slow and heavy, whatsappp is only officially supported until the end of 2017, even dropbox is no longer supported on its file manager. Facebook, youtube, and linkedin are all actually run on Browser. Netflix can no longer be run on it (used to be, three-two years ago, on the browser).

It's a glorified feature phone, to put it bluntly. Best only for email, text, call, local video and audio, and mobile typing or simple document viewing and creation.
    Yeah I also have a keyone but I'm considering the red passport. I've owned all versions of the passport. Sad it never worked out cause I really did love the phone but after getting the keyone I love this device. It's the best blackberry ever made period.
    11-02-17 10:11 AM
    T-mobile worked fine for me in N.Y.C however little or no phone service in Yonkers-Westchester County

Posted via CB10
    11-04-17 10:44 AM
    Ttopia
    If the other user isn't interested in your pp I might be. I'm in NYC.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Text me at 718-928-5550
    11-26-17 02:24 PM
    I'm considering getting a Passport and using it on t mobile. I currently have Sprint bit would be willing to switch. I really like the Keyone but I'm reading issues with it and nervous to get one. I know the Passport is a solid phone with good signal and so forth. Any advice. Thanks.
    It depends very much on your needs. If you need it for phone calls, texts, email, (and multiple accounts) and calendar use, that's stills the best device out here, a solid 3years old workhorse that will serve you like a charm and do things other OS cannot do. I still use mine daily and would not switch to an android phone (even a BB) so soon.
    If on the other hand you need any kind of app, from the basic LinkedIn (BB LinkedIn deprecated today) to Netflix to Instagram, just switch to a BB Keyone or Motion. No way to have a supportive app ecosystem on Passport.
    You chose.
    12-01-17 08:08 AM
    Seems like OP's already gone. So many negative words from the people over here... kind of surprise for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 01:06 PM
    Seems like OP's already gone. So many negative words from the people over here... kind of surprise for me.

Posted via CB10
    Don't confuse negativity with honesty...
    12-01-17 01:23 PM
    I have a red model and just ordered the silver edition. I have owned many android phones including the Note 8 and the iphone 7+. I got rid of both. The passport with Google play store does everything I need to do and works well. It's different it stays out. All other phones are basically the same in their appearance. Boring. To be sure it has some shortcomings but not enough to make me abandon it. I also have the Keyone black edition and love it also but the PP is my current daily driver. The PP IS UNIQUE. I would buy it for that reason and you will be able to do almost all that you to do. I will probably sell my red model because I got the silver one.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-17 02:13 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD