I'm actually looking forward to getting the Passport so I can get better with typing on the physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 09:12 AM
    Because my virtual keyboard at Z30 is just too good! I'm afraid that I won't be able to type without looking again, or type as fast or as accurate. And the screen is LCD, I like OLED better, for battery life.

Does anyone has the same concern? Or do you have other concern why do you hesitate to make the move to Passport? Please share here!
    Must say better hardware and longer battery life, along with the fantastic OS 10 is the most importent thing for me. But not sure the Passport will be right for me. I love my Z10. Think I would prefer a larger, bigger, phone than the Z10. But not as big as the passport. I�m also very comfortable with my current virtual keyboard.

I�m afraid to move to the Passport because it seems to wide. I�m not sure i will benefit from the physical keyboard now that I�m allready acustomed to the touch keyboard on my Z10. Also afraid that browsing will be strange. Not sure if the phone will deliver mobile version web pages or ordinary desktop pages. If the latter is the case I�m affraid the web browsing experience will seem very small and more difficult to read and view.
    09-20-14 01:16 PM
    I have the same concerns. Also down grading from a 5" to a 4.5" display.

Posted via CB10 on VZW BlackBerry Z30
    09-20-14 02:51 PM
    I have the same concerns. Also down grading from a 5" to a 4.5" display.

That's no downgrade.

4.5" @ 1:1 = 5" @ 16:9

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 03:07 PM
    That's no downgrade.

4.5" @ 1:1 = 5" @ 16:9

Posted via CB10
    But when watching videos or viewing photos it's a downgrade. I use my Z30 to film and snap pics of all my family and friend gatherings, holidays, birthdays, and vacations and like to view all of them on my phone. I'm also a big user of story maker and the photo editor too. I don't just use my device for productivity, organization, and communication.

09-20-14 03:14 PM
    Must say better hardware and longer battery life, along with the fantastic OS 10 is the most importent thing for me. But not sure the Passport will be right for me. I love my Z10. Think I would prefer a larger, bigger, phone than the Z10. But not as big as the passport. I�m also very comfortable with my current virtual keyboard.

I�m afraid to move to the Passport because it seems to wide. I�m not sure i will benefit from the physical keyboard now that I�m allready acustomed to the touch keyboard on my Z10. Also afraid that browsing will be strange. Not sure if the phone will deliver mobile version web pages or ordinary desktop pages. If the latter is the case I�m affraid the web browsing experience will seem very small and more difficult to read and view.
    I love the Physical Legendary keyboard. I'm not sure if I can perform well on the passport's 3 row, with no symbols with it. I think I'll really pass the passport until I see it's necessary to upgrade.

"Blackberry is the extension of my hand" - C00182421
    anischab likes this.
    09-20-14 04:57 PM
    But when watching videos or viewing photos it's a downgrade. I use my Z30 to film and snap pics of all my family and friend gatherings, holidays, birthdays, and vacations and like to view all of them on my phone. I'm also a big user of story maker and the photo editor too. I don't just use my device for productivity, organization, and communication.

If that means you use your Z30 in landscape mode and shooting video the majority of the time then that's fair.

I personally think that 16:9 photos though, whether portrait or landscape, don't feel "right" at all. I mean isn't there a reason why photo cameras commonly use a 4:3 aspect ratio?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 07:19 AM
    CNET gives Passport great review:

http://www.cnet.com/products/blackberry-passport/

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    09-25-14 06:47 PM
83 ... 234