I'd say a Hummer H1. Despite the hate it got, I still find it really good looking and it fits perfectly with the "boxy" image of the Passport.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    11-04-14 12:40 PM
    My passport and S430 are like my babies
    11-04-14 02:44 PM
    That's cheesy! It wouldn't be a car! It be a high powered missle! The battery life and power of this devices is the best yet!!!

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 11-05-14 at 10:32 AM.
    flyersfan76 likes this.
    11-04-14 03:13 PM
    I'd say a Hummer H1. Despite the hate it got, I still find it really good looking and it fits perfectly with the "boxy" image of the Passport.
    It really got more hate after the H2 came out. Hell it gets better fuel economy than the H2.
    11-04-14 03:37 PM
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-mercedes-amg-petronas-bblive.jpg

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 | 10.3.1.1016 | Globe-Telecom
    11-04-14 04:13 PM
    A Ferrari because I don't have a Ferrari.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 04:21 PM
    Lexus Is F-Sport 2k15 !
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-lexus-300h-f-sport.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 Titanium.
    11-04-14 04:34 PM
    Surely a Lamborghini LM002 more than a Hummer as many know of Hummers...

If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-lamborghini-lm-002-10.jpg

Posted from my Z30 via CB10
    11-04-14 04:59 PM
    I'll go ya's all one better. Since the Passport is Canadian, it can only be likened to the (Canadian) Conquest Knight XV. An armored luxury vehicle that dwarfs an H1. Thread won.
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-conquest-knight-xv-picture.jpg

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    jmr1015 likes this.
    11-04-14 09:32 PM
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-size_comp_web.jpg
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-knightxv_web_01.jpg
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-conquest-knight-xv-armored-suv.jpg
    If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-conquest-vehicles-knight-xv-leather-interior-limo-space.jpg

jmr1015 and Ben1232 like this.
    11-04-14 09:54 PM
    I'll go ya's all one better. Since the Passport is Canadian, it can only be likened to the (Canadian) Conquest Knight XV. An armored luxury vehicle that dwarfs an H1. Thread won.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Conquest-Knight-XV-Picture.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	312193

There you go! That's putting some real thought in to it.
    11-04-14 10:13 PM
    Audi Q!5.
    I have and LOVE both!

Former 9900, Z10, and Z30 user and lover, but now Passport rocker!
    11-04-14 10:32 PM
    Its a Volvo

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:39 PM
    Tesla

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	size_comp_web.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	312196

Not to make anyone mad but I don't see a hummer in that picture.

Although if there was the Knight still is bigger than a Hummer.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 02:31 PM
    Forget your 4x4, it's time for the SIX BY SIX!

Mercedes G63 AMG 6X6

If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-article-2293493-18a81b29000005dc-163_634x421.jpg

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 | 10.3.1.1016 | Globe-Telecom
    Ben1232 likes this.
    11-05-14 06:58 PM
    That little thing in the back isn't a mini- that's an H2. Pic was for size comparison, couldn't find a pic of it beside an H1 but you get the point.

11-05-14 10:13 PM
    Bev Hill and dubai aren't exactly a representative sample of the world aren't they?
    They're are a representative sample of the BlackBerry using market, or at least a market in which BlackBerry is remarkably more popular than others.

Don't you find irconic that you call the M5 a heavy car when it's almost 400kg lighter than the X6?
    Not at all. The X6 originated as an alternative to the X5, a heavy SAV/SUV. The M5 originated as more sporty alternative to a lightweight, well handling sedan. The fact that it is only 400kg lighter than a SUV nowadays should tell you something. As a comparison, the Range Rover lost 200kg from the old to the newest generation.

You clearly never have been in a X6, it has such bad visibility.
    I've been in both the 1st and 2nd generation X6 and took them around the block. It has bad visibility, yes, but it also has measures to work around that.

The notion that parking sensors and being high makes it easier to drive already makes me thing that you don't even have a drivers licence.
    I think you've never driven any car based on the X6 / M5 weight comparison, so there's that. Let's assume things about each other for a minute...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, let's go on.

To park you need to know the distance from the car from other objects, so altitude is meaningless. Then you say "parking sensors" and "parking skills" in the same sentence... If you have skills, you don't need parking sensors.
    If you have skills, you don't need to look out of the back window to get your ride parked, but you can rely on the tech provided to you, helping with the parking process.

If you've ever driven a Range Rover, X6, GL and such you will have noticed that seating higher helps a lot with the visibility out front. Also with changing lanes and everything else - a higher perspective will always give you a better view of your surroundings.

SUV's are so easy to park that is pretty much the car where you see the most scratched rims
    They are - at least for me - though maybe not for your average soccer mom. I see just about as many scratched rims on everything else, from Honda Civics to S-Classes

It's ok if you like the car, nothing against that, just don't try to find rational arguments to justify a emotional choice, X6 is a fashion accessory.
    Nowhere have I claimed anything else, though the differences compared to a 5-Series or your average mid-level luxury sedan aren't outrageously big, to put that in to perspective.

Then again, and here we are at the beginning of our discussion...this is why the Passport is an X6.

To huge to use efficiently everyday, a shape that is very inconvenient to get things done and a keyboard with a steeper learning curve from 9900 to Z10.

The Passport is nice, but just as an SAV Coupe it is more of a fashion accessory than a useful tool compared to what we've seen in the past.

It's a statement to be different, a seeking of attention and as such dares to be accepted.

/threat
    11-06-14 11:09 PM
    My passport is fast as this!!If your Passport was a car compared to other phones what would it be?-bathurst-preview_race.jpg
    11-10-14 09:44 PM
    They're are a representative sample of the BlackBerry using market, or at least a market in which BlackBerry is remarkably more popular than others.

Not at all. The X6 originated as an alternative to the X5, a heavy SAV/SUV. The M5 originated as more sporty alternative to a lightweight, well handling sedan. The fact that it is only 400kg lighter than a SUV nowadays should tell you something. As a comparison, the Range Rover lost 200kg from the old to the newest generation.

I've been in both the 1st and 2nd generation X6 and took them around the block. It has bad visibility, yes, but it also has measures to work around that.

I think you've never driven any car based on the X6 / M5 weight comparison, so there's that. Let's assume things about each other for a minute...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, let's go on.

If you have skills, you don't need to look out of the back window to get your ride parked, but you can rely on the tech provided to you, helping with the parking process.

If you've ever driven a Range Rover, X6, GL and such you will have noticed that seating higher helps a lot with the visibility out front. Also with changing lanes and everything else - a higher perspective will always give you a better view of your surroundings.

They are - at least for me - though maybe not for your average soccer mom. I see just about as many scratched rims on everything else, from Honda Civics to S-Classes

Nowhere have I claimed anything else, though the differences compared to a 5-Series or your average mid-level luxury sedan aren't outrageously big, to put that in to perspective.

Then again, and here we are at the beginning of our discussion...this is why the Passport is an X6.

To huge to use efficiently everyday, a shape that is very inconvenient to get things done and a keyboard with a steeper learning curve from 9900 to Z10.

The Passport is nice, but just as an SAV Coupe it is more of a fashion accessory than a useful tool compared to what we've seen in the past.

It's a statement to be different, a seeking of attention and as such dares to be accepted.

/threat
    200kg difference is A LOT in a car, let alone 400... special edition cars that have weight savings of 50-100kgs already have a very noticeable difference in the handling.

I drove plenty of SUVS, and huge cargo trucks, just not x6. If you believe that to have good awareness of the road you need an SUV, you shouldn't be on the road to start on. That's always the excuse to drive SUVS, the rational excuse to justify a emotional choice. I have great road awareness in a miata with my bottom scratching the ground.

You should also be aware that in order to fulfill the selfishness of being higher in the road in a SUV, you're reducing other driver's visibility. People should buy a SUV if they need one, not if they want to drive higher.

So the passport was conceived as a business device focused primarily in productivity, and now you render it as "fashion accessory"....
    Big LOL

Passport was made to be productive and usefull, wich is exacly the oposite of the x6, one of the most useless vehicles eve made, just a show off car. Buy a truck, you sit even higher if that's what you want.

If you come from a 9900 or q10, is much quicker to go to a passport than to any touch screen device if you never had one, You just have to adapt to the last row.

If you go naked on the street, you will also make a statement to be different, just not a good statement, at least for common sense. Same with the x6, is a very "hated" car, so if you like being hated, drive one. In that respect the x6 is like an iphone, you can be hated just by owning one. Iphone is a fashion accessory. Blackberry is a forgotten company, so there's nothing trendy or fashion about using one.
    Last edited by Joao Oliveira; 11-11-14 at 02:03 AM.
    11-11-14 01:21 AM
    My passport is fast as this!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bathurst-preview_race.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	313542
    Best car racing hapening at the moment in my opinion (and I watch a lot of different racing)
    11-11-14 01:22 AM
121 ... 345