04-02-17 03:56 PM
236 ... 78910
tools
    It would have to be the Z30 for sure w/of course the 64gb SD card! Pause mic drop)

Forgiven
    Probably the best pound for pound bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 06:37 AM
    Lumia 830, JollaC or Asus Zenfone Zoom.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 08:33 AM
    09-01-16 03:27 PM
    I would use my current phone, the amazon firephone. It's quite a solid phone and is quite underrated. It is the best, the BEST, phone to use for amazon prime or video or kindle. Nothing else is faster or as stable. Google play store can be loaded on it, which makes it just as good as any high end samsung, app functionality wise. The downside is that the battery isn't great, the screen glass attract finger prints a lot, and worst of allt, amazon dumped the phone.

Amazon messed up badly by overpricing the phone and thereby sabatoging their own sales performance. Sounds a bit like the passport...

The firephone came with great earphones too which have a volume adjuster built into the earphone wiring. Very cool. I love my firephone! It's better than my old Note 3 or my wife's iphone6s+. I love the passport too but its functionality is limited by a not-quite compatible Google play store, which isn't even there and has to be manually installed. As an OS, however, the passport is without match!

New owner of Passport
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    09-01-16 04:48 PM
    You would use an automated external defibrillator? That would be an impressive phone.
    MB64 likes this.
    09-01-16 05:01 PM
    Since I hate Android I would have no option but use an iPhone.

Cheers,
    09-01-16 05:16 PM
    I would use my current phone, the amazon firephone. It's quite a solid phone and is quite underrated. It is the best, the BEST, phone to use for amazon prime or video or kindle. Nothing else is faster or as stable. Google play store can be loaded on it, which makes it just as good as any high end samsung, app functionality wise. The downside is that the battery isn't great, the screen glass attract finger prints a lot, and worst of allt, amazon dumped the phone.

Amazon messed up badly by overpricing the phone and thereby sabatoging their own sales performance. Sounds a bit like the passport...

The firephone came with great earphones too which have a volume adjuster built into the earphone wiring. Very cool. I love my firephone! It's better than my old Note 3 or my wife's iphone6s+. I love the passport too but its functionality is limited by a not-quite compatible Google play store, which isn't even there and has to be manually installed. As an OS, however, the passport is without match!

New owner of Passport
    Almost bought a Firephone some months ago, but didn't pay because Amazon dumped it.

Cheers,
    09-01-16 05:17 PM
    Firephone is an android device but I like it most as a portal to amazon. I got free prime for a year with the phone, so that Free shipping, free music, free movies, and even free ebooks. A fabulous deal that more than paid for the price of the phone.

New owner of Passport
    09-01-16 05:59 PM
    My next phone is probably gonna be an iPhone. I have bought an iPod touch 6th generation a couple of months ago and I've been really enjoying it. The OS is smooth, has fast updates and you've got access to a lot of apps! It's probably the most reliable choice to make.

I've had thoughts about going for an DTEK50 but I am not sure android is something for me. My experience is that android will become slow after some time and doesn't always run as smooth. Windows phone seems interesting too, but I'd like to go for something that has all the apps and games you need.

But for now I'm happily enjoying my passport! Which is the greatest phone I've used so far!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 09:43 PM
    Buddy of mine just picked up the Nexus 5x for himself and his wife the other day, I got a good look at it. It was a lot nicer than I thought it would be.
    09-03-16 09:51 PM
    Any phone for calls, a laptop for all other activities...

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 12:11 AM
    A bus ticket.

🔥 📶
    09-04-16 06:41 AM
    You should have resisted.
    Life is too short.
    09-09-16 07:14 AM
    It has to be the Classic! It has the closest screen real estate to the Passport, a proper keyboard and that tool belt. In fact, I'm jealously eyeing my wife's Classic now...

Posted via CB10
    bigjman and ratfinkstooley like this.
    09-09-16 09:01 AM
    Blackberry Priv.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-10-16 05:49 AM
    Nobody seems to want the new DTEK50?
    09-10-16 06:06 AM
    My contract is up with a Zero device balance and for the first time I find myself sitting in limbo. I have a perfectly good Passport in mint condition and all I can think about is getting another lol. It actually frustrates me cause I always get the next best thing as I did when the Passport came out but here I sit looking at the choices and I see nothing of interest. A few gave me the idea of getting the Passport Silver Edition but problem is my phone works great and I don't need to get basically the same phone. UGH!!
    What I may do is get an iPhone 7 and just sell it as new on Amazon or ebay for top dollar and just pocket the money until I need to get a replacement. The only replacement I want is my Passport or 2nd Gen Passport if that ever happens.

There is no other!!!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and Zeratul57 like this.
    09-10-16 06:18 AM
    I would probably get the new Samsung Note if I absolutely had to. The Passport is just so efficient and amazing.
    Unless you like exploding phones...

 Blackberry Passport
    MB64 likes this.
    09-10-16 06:22 AM
    Apparently I'd use my trusty old Z10, since I just recently sold my Passport SE. Not missing it too much either, surprisingly. The Z10 is even better than I remembered

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 03:34 AM
    What's that?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    MB64 likes this.
    09-20-16 09:36 PM
    It has to be the Classic! It has the closest screen real estate to the Passport, a proper keyboard and that tool belt. In fact, I'm jealously eyeing my wife's Classic now...

Posted via CB10
    Classic is very sluggish in comparison to the Passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-16 09:37 PM
    I would be on my Q10. It's actually my main device at the moment, and PP being the second due to the size. I love both and never think to switch to Priv or DTEK50.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 07:54 AM
    My 2nd phone is actually an S7 Edge. But if my passport were to be damaged (knock on wood) I would probably use a black Q10.

 Power of QNX
    09-22-16 12:47 AM
    Kvndoom I have a like new, gold 64gb at&t Ip6s+. What's a good price???

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 12:26 PM
    Currently my spare is the Z30 I am typing on which was my main phone until getting the Passport. I recently bought an older Windows phone from a friend and seeing how smoothly it integrates with my Windows PC's I believe Windows phone would be my choice. I have an Android tablet which gets on my nerves at times so Android phone is out. Not an iPhone fan either.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    10-19-16 07:06 PM
236 ... 78910