A pay phone
    07-15-16 07:09 AM
    A pay phone
    They still have those????
    07-15-16 09:07 AM
    They still have those????
    They sure do. Saw a few in Vegas last month. Lol.
    07-15-16 09:07 AM
    They sure do. Saw a few in Vegas last month. Lol.
    Are you sure they weren't just funny looking gambling machines, or were street walkers standing around them??
    07-15-16 09:09 AM
    Are you sure they weren't just funny looking gambling machines, or were street walkers standing around them??
    I'll take pics next time I see them ,lol
    07-15-16 10:30 AM
    Priv.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    08-04-16 12:30 AM
    prefer z30, I have no love for android what of iphone 6, well can think over it

Passport
    08-04-16 01:54 AM
    The classic cuz it's a classic and also maybe the Z 30 because of the big screen

Posted via CB10
    Pretty much same here. If it wasn't my Passport SE, it would be between the Z30 and the Classic (if I had to choose one).

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-04-16 02:38 AM
    Blackberry Bold 9900. And yes passport Is the only reason I am sticking with BB10. I just hope someday I can get the sizzling red version, as well the classy silver edition.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Farzeen25; 08-04-16 at 05:55 AM.
    08-04-16 05:39 AM
    I would use Priv

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 06:38 AM
    I would probably have gotten a Z30 or gone to iPhone or Windows phone.
    08-04-16 06:56 AM
    If BlackBerry 10 dies.. I recommend to go to Windows Mobile...

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 10:53 AM
    DTEK50.

Yep. A PassPort.
    08-04-16 08:09 PM
    It would be my priv now using my passport white love it

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 11:57 PM
    Using the Classic more often than the Passport.

Passport is nice for reading but the Classic is better for fast typing and easier to use one handed and most importantly the toolbelt.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    08-05-16 02:54 AM
    Dtek 50.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 06:36 PM
    Hoping my PPSE treats me well until the Mercury is released. I would like that to be my next phone

Posted via my Passport SE
    08-11-16 08:21 PM
    Priv or iphone.

Posted using Blackberry Passport
    08-11-16 08:52 PM
    Why do people need more than one phone? Have you all got more than one mouth and four or more ears and hands then?
    People may not NEED more than one phone but they may like to or want to have a few. Why are you being so judgmental?
    08-11-16 10:43 PM
    People may not NEED more than one phone but they may like to or want to have a few. Why are you being so judgmental?
    I don't think they were being judgmental. It was just a question. And a good question. Unless you have a "work" phone and a "personal" phone, what is the point of having two? Two personal phones, that you can only uses one at a time, please, some explain the thought process behind this.
    08-11-16 10:48 PM
    I don't think they were being judgmental. It was just a question. And a good question. Unless you have a "work" phone and a "personal" phone, what is the point of having two? Two personal phones, that you can only uses one at a time, please, some explain the thought process behind this.
    Exactly I've often wondered about this when reading forums? If it's two personal phones then that means two numbers and how would people know which one you are carrying? Or would they be swapping sims all the time? If so then a lot of phones have different size sims, hence why my Z10 languishes now!

Swiped on my Passport!
    08-12-16 12:19 AM
    Dtek50 if I could convince my better half to let me buy one.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 12:44 AM
    Exactly I've often wondered about this when reading forums? If it's two personal phones then that means two numbers and how would people know which one you are carrying? Or would they be swapping sims all the time? If so then a lot of phones have different size sims, hence why my Z10 languishes now!

Swiped on my Passport!
    No, that's not the point at all. The point is that people do what they want to do, and if it doesn't fit with what you like, then there's no need to question it. Why do you have more than one pair of shoes? Have a set of spare car keys? What about extra socks? Buy multi-roll paper towels? More than one stick of butter at a time? And maybe people DO want to have more than one #, it has nothing to do with the caller, it's the owner of the phones who decides when/where to use which one(s). See?
    08-12-16 08:32 AM
    See my post 173 above.
    08-12-16 08:33 AM
    No, that's not the point at all. The point is that people do what they want to do, and if it doesn't fit with what you like, then there's no need to question it. Why do you have more than one pair of shoes? Have a set of spare car keys? What about extra socks? Buy multi-roll paper towels? More than one stick of butter at a time? And maybe people DO want to have more than one #, it has nothing to do with the caller, it's the owner of the phones who decides when/where to use which one(s). See?
    Hmm...no, I don't think it's the same thing, to compare having an extra pair of shoes, keys, or even socks to having multiple phones. For starters, most of the items that you mentioned -- multiple keys, socks, and even basic shoes -- are usually common necessities, not luxury items like smartphones. The price of most of these devices are pretty expensive, so it's also an interesting curiosity to me when people have two or three (or more!) personal phones, where they constantly have to swap out the SIM card just to use each phone (as is the case in the USA). And then, to keep up with synchronization and updates (apps, etc.) for all of your personal phones, each time you use them...it just seems like a lot of work when you can just work with one personal phone & perhaps another workplace device. But I understand some people are richer than others and have money to burn, so for them, it would be like switching basic shoes or socks each day. In that type of situation, I'd get it. Or perhaps if you travel a lot, you'd have two personal phones -- one as a backup or one that works better overseas -- then that also makes sense. However, for most regular people, yeah -- it's unusual to have 2+ personal smartphones, and I totally understand people who are curious about it.
    DJ BigToe likes this.
    08-12-16 04:29 PM
236 ... 56789 ...