A no-brainer for me: BlackBerry Classic! :-)
    06-08-16 07:01 AM
    06-08-16 07:30 AM
    If I lost my Passport I would choose iPhone SE. Thats because:
    1) all other BlackBerries would seem slow/have tiny batteries
    2) There is really no single phone to pick on the market. SE seems least faulty.
    06-08-16 08:19 AM
    If I lost my Passport I would choose iPhone SE. Thats because:
    1) all other BlackBerries would seem slow/have tiny batteries
    2) There is really no single phone to pick on the market. SE seems least faulty.
    I wonder if you could tolerate the really small screen though.. it's pretty annoying when I used the iphone 5s. The 6s seems to be the sweet spot.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-16 10:35 AM
    I liked my Z10 but would probably have gone for the Z30

Posted via CB10
    06-08-16 03:45 PM
    Its the reason why I say SE and not 6s/7 I hate insanely long screens. These are useless and non-user friendly. Passport and SE are more or less of the same height. Longer phones are problematic to carry and bend your leg.
    Lets face it no keyborad-less phone is useful for typing so if I cannot have another good keyboard (and there is none on the market) then I do not care about typing. I bought pebble time and I would treat the phone as an extension of it. I care about:
    1) the battery
    2) lack of android - if it ever comes to the point there is android or nothing I would buy some 2nd hand Nokia 3310.
    So not much of a choice around
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-09-16 03:06 AM
    I would just shout really loudly.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    ratfinkstooley and Maimone like this.
    06-09-16 03:27 AM
    If I would have to buy a new phone today I would buy a Lumia 950. I'm very interested in Windows Mobile

Posted via CB10
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    06-09-16 03:42 AM
    Its the reason why I say SE and not 6s/7 I hate insanely long screens. These are useless and non-user friendly. Passport and SE are more or less of the same height. Longer phones are problematic to carry and bend your leg.
    Lets face it no keyborad-less phone is useful for typing so if I cannot have another good keyboard (and there is none on the market) then I do not care about typing. I bought pebble time and I would treat the phone as an extension of it. I care about:
    1) the battery
    2) lack of android - if it ever comes to the point there is android or nothing I would buy some 2nd hand Nokia 3310.
    So not much of a choice around
    BlackBerry Leap has a fantastic battery!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 05:45 AM
    Its too long for me
    06-09-16 08:46 AM
    06-09-16 11:01 AM
    I wonder if you could tolerate the really small screen though.. it's pretty annoying when I used the iphone 5s. The 6s seems to be the sweet spot.

Posted via CB10
    The small screen isn't so bad. I moved from the Passport to the SE. The keyboard because of the small screen is the problem. I've learned to type with my left thumb on top and my right thumb for the center of the screen. It takes a lot of concentration to type without errors.

The call quality is the real annoyance.

Funny, I found WhatsApp notifications unreliable on BB10, but I'm seeing the same issues on iOS where I have to open WhatsApp from hibernation to gather notifications. Same issue as on the Passport. I wonder if it's just WhatsApp.
    06-09-16 12:46 PM
    classic

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 01:41 PM
    The small screen isn't so bad. I moved from the Passport to the SE. The keyboard because of the small screen is the problem. I've learned to type with my left thumb on top and my right thumb for the center of the screen. It takes a lot of concentration to type without errors.

The call quality is the real annoyance.

Funny, I found WhatsApp notifications unreliable on BB10, but I'm seeing the same issues on iOS where I have to open WhatsApp from hibernation to gather notifications. Same issue as on the Passport. I wonder if it's just WhatsApp.
    I find the Whatsapp notifications on the iphone 6 plus tend to lag too. I would have to open the app and finally messages would come through. So I moved to using bb10 Whatsapp ATM since its less problematic in my experience, although there is still lag.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 08:09 PM
    Classic, Classic, or maybe a Classic.
    06-09-16 08:13 PM
    Classic, Classic, or maybe a Classic.
    Did you ever think about trying the Classic??
    06-09-16 08:34 PM
    True...but that's not exactly the same thing as having/using two (or more) personal phones. I personally understand when people have a company-issued phone and a personal phone. But to buy two or more personal phones and interchange each phone with one SIM card (especially if you're not in a country that allows SIM cards for each phone, which of course, is the case in the US)...that seems like a pain to go back and forth. If it's just to get apps that you can't get on your handset, wouldn't it be better to buy a small tablet instead? Seriously -- I'm not trying to offend anyone; just genuinely curious why some people use two or more personal phones at the same time...
    Different devices suit different needs. Passport keyboard is good for work, cumbersome for one handed use and snapping quick pictures, touchscreen is better for play/dirty outdoor environments.

I also have more than one computer and more than one tablet. Small and large in both cases. Small laptop is more for play, large screen one for working.

And finally and most honestly, it's nice to have lots of toys, it's fun.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 10:08 PM
    Its too long for me
    TWSS.....

Posted via CB10 with Passport SE
    06-10-16 01:56 AM
    Did you ever think about trying the Classic??
    Thanks, that's a great idea.
    06-10-16 08:07 PM
    Thanks, that's a great idea.
    Every now and then I get a good idea..
    acovey likes this.
    06-10-16 08:08 PM
    If the Passport didn't exist... I would get a LG Vu 3. I've always wanted to get square/wide screens but there aren't many phones like this. The Passport was the best combination with the screen, physical keyboard and steel frame.

Or an Android phone. Or an old fashioned black and white Nokia. Never an iPhone lol.
    06-15-16 12:11 PM
    Back to my "back-up" unit, the exynos Note 4, or a wide screen phone.

From now-on, working only wide..... hehehe, are there any other alternatives beyond LF Vu 3 ???
    06-16-16 05:42 AM
    This is a difficult question. I have to think about it some more.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    06-16-16 06:08 AM
    Priv or classic, depends on the money I have at that time

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 11:09 AM
    Classic or id still have my z30. Blackberry 10 was revolutionary for me,

I moved on now to the priv.
    06-16-16 11:44 AM
236 ... 23456 ...