I have two phones. I pocket my smaller LG G2. My Passport, I carry in hand.

If I am at work the Passport stays on my desk for use at my desk. Android phone moves with me only due to better size.

At home on the couch I use whichever I feel like.

Passport is too big for me to have at all times. I do not sit with it in my pocket at all. Though if walking it does technically fit my front pocket.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-12-15 01:56 PM
    Know what you mean. I have a fanny pack that is a concealed carry holster. Holds the passport quite well as well as my Glock 27.
    04-12-15 02:55 PM
    Once I get my Passport, I'll seriously consider adopting a pouch, man-purse, mini-backpack etc for carrying it around. I'd like to start carrying a basic set of tools with me anyway (e.g. lighter, first aid kit, bike repair, rope�) so it makes sense to me.
    Ya man, maybe a murse would be ideal. A Passport murse....we could call it a....purse?? Jk

I don't find the Passport too big to carry around in almost any clothes I'm wearing. But it is up to personal preference.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 03:04 PM
    I am in a business suit everyday. Actually it's a tattoo of a gray pinstripe. The interior pockets were tough, but the scars hardly show. Regardless. . .after messing around with it in a ATT store it's just too unwieldy for me. I just need the standard phone-ish size in my hand (I know. . sooo hot). But the phone feels like a mini Galaxy Tablet.
    04-12-15 06:14 PM
    I don't think the Passport has any problem fitting in the regular pant pockets, I'm Asian, my pockets should be smaller than most of the people here coz my size is smaller, the passport fit in my pocket with no problem at all. Unless u like to wear skinny jeans, then the passport couldn't fit I assume.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:31 PM
80 ... 234