04-12-15 08:31 PM
80 1234
tools
    Yeah, I'm liking the Seidio belt clip most days. Fits in my front pocket of jeans/chinos otherwise.

I almost never wear a suit, myself (thank goodness).
    04-11-15 05:10 PM
    Fits nice in the pocket of a hoodie. Fits in most shirt pockets too, but yes, it's a pain to carry but a pleasure to use

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 05:19 PM
    it's been almost 4 months with Passport and after initial paranoia about protection sleeves, belt hangers, screen protector and so on; one fine day I just got rid of ghost in head and went naked. This came about when an acquaintance handed over his new 400$ worth Samsung phone which was presumably a new middle level device and I almost flipped it in air as my muscle were not just not in sync with something as light as that phone! Passport is so robust and it is for a reason that they have refused to kowtow to marketing gimmicks about being wafer thin.
    Now I keep my passport naked and keep it in just about any pocket it is convenient at that moment. Removed the glass protector as well and no dinks or scratches yet.
    fanisk likes this.
    04-11-15 05:27 PM
    Front pocket in jeans or suit pants since October. No issues and definitely not worried about damage. When people ask how I carry it i ask them where do they put there passport. They give odd looks and then I tell them it has the identical dimensions as a Canadian passport. I ask them if they ever put their passport in their front pockets and everyone has said yes. Then I tell them that is where best to carry the BBRY PP.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    04-11-15 07:33 PM
    Holster?

Problem solved.

From a Classic
    04-11-15 08:09 PM
    When did the holster become so uncool? I've never carried a phone in my pocket, but I can see how the width would cause issues.

Posted via CB10
    The holster was never cool. But I feel it's a necessary evil with the Passport. Plus it keeps radiation away from the crotch.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 09:02 PM
    No such problem here. Besides being retired, I'm on Verizon - therefore, no Passport problem!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-11-15 09:08 PM
    Back pant of my Jeans, left **** cheek. And not worried it'll get bend like the rest of the yahoos. I even intentionally dropped it several times, the beast took it like nothing ever happened, at all. No scratch, no dent, still works like a charm. Still amazing about battery life and work efficiency. Seriously not even kidding about it. Love my Passport!
    04-11-15 10:36 PM
    My passport can fit in my front pocket no problem... It doesn't matter which pocket I pull it out, it feels great.
    04-12-15 02:37 AM
    Front pocket works with the Passport's size. But the power button not being recessed means I often shut it off when I sit. A slight recess would have taken care of that. I always go naked with my phones but I may try a case only for this reason.

Posted via my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2726
    04-12-15 03:04 AM
    Agree holsters have never been cool, they just look stupid no matter what your wearing. But they sure are practical.
    04-12-15 03:59 AM
    I don't know with you guys but hand bag nowadays is fashionable and 'in'.

If I'm not in a business suit every day, the passport isn't for me!-handbag01.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 04:30 AM
    I don't know with you guys but hand bag nowadays is fashionable and 'in'.

Posted via CB10

You just reminded me of that line the used car salesman said in the movie "True Lies".
    04-12-15 05:51 AM
    Maybe where you live but a man bag here would not be a look I'd be prepared to pioneer. Front pocket rear pocket shirt pocket jacket pocket, any and indeed all through the course of a week,

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 05:51 AM
    There are belt clip cases for the Passport. I always wear a light jacket with a sort of big pocket. I keep the Passport in my pocket. In fact I also have a Z30. I use both phones depending on the situation. I am a very heavy user. I depend on my phones for the type of work I am doing. Sometimes I am talking on one phone and looking up info with the other at the same time.
    Never liked those and I don't know but seems like the passport would be even worse being so big. Seems no matter where I put a belt clip it was in the way esp. when I sat down. It would catch on something or be poking me somewhere.
    04-12-15 08:06 AM
    Passport fits into any pocket unless it is tailored not to. It is a handy piece of BlackBerry soul!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:10 AM
    The Passport fits in front pockets of all my pants.

I rarely wear jeans, but it fits there too. Either casual dress pants at work (teaching) or in my athletic pants pocket at my other job (track coach).

BlackBerry Passport / OS 10.3.2.281 / SQW100-3 / BBM 2C05E109
    04-12-15 08:33 AM
    I sometimes don't feel vibrations for incoming messages in my suit jacket pocket, but it does allow for buttoning of the jacket without wrecking its fit. The phones goes into my front pants pocket or outside coat pocket when I'm not wearing a suit; my pants fit well but can hardly be called skinny. I'll probably get a holster when the weather warms up and I stop wearing coats/jackets.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    04-12-15 08:39 AM
    My passport fits my shirt pocket just fine and fits front and back pocket of my slacks, jeans, shorts when I am not wearing a business suit. I am glad OP will buy another BlackBerry, but I don't see the point. BlackBerry Passport for business and for casual life!!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:40 AM
    Don't get me wrong, I'm liking the passport, but the size of the device with my choice of clothing doesn't always work.

I've also been fielding for the classic. Ultimately I like having the choice between the two phones and I know I'll keep both phones for at least a couple years.
    04-12-15 08:52 AM
    I plan to modify my concealed carry Glock shoulder holster to also accommodate my Passport. Let's hope I don't accidentally shoot someone while picking up a call.

ZeeTen goodness in every tap, peek and swipe.
    04-12-15 09:38 AM
    Also, one handed use is very important to me. Even after months with the passport, I still try to stretch my thumb across the entire screen to do something.
    04-12-15 10:50 AM
    OP,...it's not about the 'business suit'...it's about business period,...and getting business done,...no matter if you in your jeans, khakis or boxers!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 10:55 AM
    Once I get my Passport, I'll seriously consider adopting a pouch, man-purse, mini-backpack etc for carrying it around. I'd like to start carrying a basic set of tools with me anyway (e.g. lighter, first aid kit, bike repair, rope) so it makes sense to me.
    @m3mb3rsh1p talking about a man bag, you should check out the standard or custom offerings from Seth Wegter. All is hand crafted using Napa leather...i've had a few of them including my current man bag, computer/briefcase and wallet. Website is his name without any spaces.

Passport (Round), 10.3.1.2708 on AT&T
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    04-12-15 11:00 AM
    I have the leather 'book type' case for my Passport. Has a snap closure and pockets inside for CC's, cash. Most of the time I carry it like a small purse in my hand with my car keys, unless I'm wearing jeans that I can utilize my pockets.
    It's great this way, as when I go into a restaurant or bar, I don't have to carry in my purse.
    04-12-15 12:34 PM
80 1234