Fits in all of my pockets. Dress pants, jeans, shorts, dress shirt pocket, suit pocket. Maybe the OP wears skinny jeans or is very small.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport SQW100-1 sporting 10.3.1.2582
    04-11-15 05:06 AM
    If I'm not in a business suit every day, the passport isn't for me!-img_20150411_133054.jpg

Chinese pouch with sleep magnet from aliexpress, and back jeans pocket. Fits perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 05:31 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150411_133054.jpg 
Views:	968 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	346896

Chinese pouch with sleep magnet from aliexpress, and back jeans pocket. Fits perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    Just don't sit down.
    04-11-15 06:52 AM
    I bought the Seido case and holster for the same reason.
    I am also often in dress clothes but I can't abide a phone in my pockets.
    So the holster and case work great for formal or casual dress.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 06:58 AM
    Seriously? Your kidding right? Your reason the passport not being for you is because you can't pull it out your front pocket? What a joke. Stop wearing drain pipe jeans then

Posted via BBPP
    04-11-15 07:26 AM
    I use a leather Messenger bags to store my Blackberry Passport, wallet, cigars, and what ever else. I have not worn a suit for a very long time and the only time I would ware slacks to a meeting, is only if there is money involved from a new client. Even when I did ware a suit for work I had a briefcase and I would have my Motorola Brick phone, Wallet, and what ever I carried in the case. Try putting a Brick phone in your pocket the passport is small compared to a brick phone.
    04-11-15 07:30 AM
    I have a belt clip, but even when I go to the gym, Passport feels safe in my pocket, nice and snug

Posted by Jzamalot
    04-11-15 07:33 AM
    I wear a suit every day but don't ever keep it in my front jacket pocket. Always in my pants pocket of whatever I'm wearing.
    04-11-15 08:17 AM
    I love my passport, but ordered a classic to use as well. I'd like to be able to swap out depending on my situation. I'm a business professional, but I'm not in a suit, or even a blazer most of the time. Although I love showing off my passport to my colleagues by pulling it out of my blazer, the summer months are coming. This means front pocket phone!

Every passport commercial and demo has the people pulling the passport out of their inside suit pocket, NOT their front pocket.

So we'll see how having both phones works for me! I say it's good to have options!
    If I'm not in a suit, my Passport sits in any of:
    • front pocket of shirts (anytime - my passport fits in the front pockets of almost all my shirts, from formal shirts -> super casual beach shirts)
    • inside security pocket of travel shirts, eg the pockets designed for travellers to hold their travel documents, therefore Passport sized (anytime)
    • inside pocket of winter coats (winter)
    • inside pocket on windcheaters (spring / autumn)
    • inside pocket of summer jackets, both casual and formal (summer)
    • outside front pocket of 'freight vest' (very hot weather)

I never put mobile phones in a trouser pocket (as I assume I'll damage them).

I've never had an issue of not having somewhere safe & secure to carry my Passport.
    Last edited by BigAl_BB9900; 04-11-15 at 11:18 AM.
    04-11-15 08:48 AM
    Just don't sit down.
    Looool, hard to forget that it's in your pocket! Never do, just like my wallet, never sit on it.

It's a habit actually, I read once that sitting on your wallet ultimately causes backpain, and got obsessed looool!

I never sit without emptying my pockets.

On the other hand am really eyeing the BlackBerry passport holster but it's tooo expensive!! But would be great in summer during work hours.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 08:58 AM
    I never noticed that before about pulling it from a suit but yes, that and also if you have a handbag it's a moot issue for women.

But the Passport cannot be my daily driver for that reason.

#CB10 #WorkWide
    Two lady friends complain about the Passport being too big for them to easily carry around.

I was trumpeting how sensible the Passport design is, as all men's formal jackets have a passport sized inside pocket.... the girls all complained that on their business suits all the pockets are sewn up! They also complained that the Passport is a bit too wide for them to carry in some of their purses (especially the formal ones they use for work meetings).

In the old days, they all had the really narrow BlackBerrys (not sure if these were the Pearl models?).
    Excuse Me Mister likes this.
    04-11-15 09:00 AM
    I use a Domke satchel photo bag as my work messenger bag. Phone is a pocket on the front flap.

I may buy a wearable in the near future for notifications.

Never have my device in my my pants pockets.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 09:16 AM
    I don't own a suit and last time I wore one was some 16 years ago at my wedding day Of course that doesn't stop me from carrying my passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 09:19 AM
    Looool, hard to forget that it's in your pocket! Never do, just like my wallet, never sit on it.

It's a habit actually, I read once that sitting on your wallet ultimately causes backpain, and got obsessed looool!

I never sit without emptying my pockets.

On the other hand am really eyeing the BlackBerry passport holster but it's tooo expensive!! But would be great in summer during work hours.

Posted via CB10
    I'm the same. I do have back issues and always keep my wallet in my left front pocket. Not as easy for pick pockets to get it that way either.
    04-11-15 10:26 AM
    Just something to consider: most of the Passports that have had the screen separate from the frame (usually in the lower right-hand corner) were being carried in a pants pocket. For most people, their pants are loose enough when standing, but when they sit, the pant legs tighten and tries to "round" the flat phone in their pocket, and because of the frame design of the Passport, it tends to bend in a diagonal. The screen is stiffer than the frame in this direction, so the thin strip of adhesive that holds the two together separates. We've seen this again and again. Similar issues have been a problem with other very large phones, including the iPhone 6+, which bends for the same reason but has different weak points.

The lesson here is that larger phones have to deal with additional/increased stresses that smaller phones did not, and this is especially true when being carried in a pants/shorts pocket, so it is probably worth investigating an alternative way to carry one of these phones: a holster, a pouch/fannypack, a bag/backpack, etc.
    04-11-15 11:11 AM
    The science behind mobiles bending.....or let's try some common sense. Seems to have been evolved out of human's in recent times. DOH.

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    Last edited by bigbadben10; 04-11-15 at 11:33 AM.
    04-11-15 11:22 AM
    I went on a pocket diet eliminating the wallet some time ago (mother in law noticed this and bought me a massive new one last christmas).
    I find the passport in its OEM flip case (I know I know) slips in the pocket quite nicely and takes up no more space than the old wallet did. I currently use jacket pockets. Anyway but when the British summer happens or occasions when I'm out with my guns out in short sleeves I find the Jean pocket ample for the passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 11:25 AM
    What the hell do some of us guys wear nowadays? Tights or meggings?

Time for BlackBerry to roll out BB man bags

Posted via CB10

yeah right ? i carry my phone in my pants all the time no problems seems like a lot of guys wear tights for some reason nowadays
    04-11-15 11:49 AM
    I'm the same. I do have back issues and always keep my wallet in my left front pocket. Not as easy for pick pockets to get it that way either.
    i walk around with razors in my back pockets just for theives no wallet to be found there sorry
    Xenolock and kbz1960 like this.
    04-11-15 11:58 AM
    I use it in the front pocket without any hassle.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    04-11-15 12:12 PM
    They should make a commercial with people putting it in every type of pocket so the op wont cry.

Posted via International Passport
    04-11-15 01:02 PM
    I love my passport, but ordered a classic to use as well. I'd like to be able to swap out depending on my situation. I'm a business professional, but I'm not in a suit, or even a blazer most of the time. Although I love showing off my passport to my colleagues by pulling it out of my blazer, the summer months are coming. This means front pocket phone!

Every passport commercial and demo has the people pulling the passport out of their inside suit pocket, NOT their front pocket.

So we'll see how having both phones works for me! I say it's good to have options!
    My BBP barely fits inside my fron pocket and it's practically impossible to remove it from my pocket when I'm in a seated position.
    04-11-15 04:16 PM
    Fits in all of my pockets. Dress pants, jeans, shorts, dress shirt pocket, suit pocket. Maybe the OP wears skinny jeans or is very small.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport SQW100-1 sporting 10.3.1.2582
    I don't wear skinny jeans and the BBP barely fits in my jeans front pocket
    04-11-15 04:24 PM
    There are belt clip cases for the Passport. I always wear a light jacket with a sort of big pocket. I keep the Passport in my pocket. In fact I also have a Z30. I use both phones depending on the situation. I am a very heavy user. I depend on my phones for the type of work I am doing. Sometimes I am talking on one phone and looking up info with the other at the same time.
    04-11-15 04:54 PM

I pulled the sock out and now my passport fits in front pocket.

Posted Via Red Passport
    BigAl_BB9900 and Xenolock like this.
    04-11-15 05:05 PM
80 1234