Figured I post up an idea for those that have a subsidized plan on a sim based carrier and don't want to pay up for the passport, due to the cost of the phone already embedded in the cost of the plan.

Upgrade to iPhone 6, without opening it, turn around and sell it either on ebay or craigslist and order the berry at the same time... this way you still get to take advantage of the upgrade on your plan and don't have to wait for the US carriers to get it...

Just and idea for those who are eager...

Q
    10-03-14 03:25 PM
    Figured I post up an idea for those that have a subsidized plan on a sim based carrier and don't want to pay up for the passport, due to the cost of the phone already embedded in the cost of the plan.

Upgrade to iPhone 6, without opening it, turn around and sell it either on ebay or craigslist and order the berry at the same time... this way you still get to take advantage of the upgrade on your plan and don't have to wait for the US carriers to get it...

Just and idea for those who are eager...

Q
    Desperate times call for desperate measures,.. but if you're confident you can sell the carrier issued device, then I don't see the issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 04:06 PM
    There is always a deep bid for apple products, Especially near the release date. Should be a good process as long as the person doesn't mind doing the work.
    10-03-14 04:10 PM