I admire your maturity.

Posted via C5303
    @ johnny_bravo72 sorry about that, was just being short and simple with my thought.
    It's a simple phone though.
    Guess if you could compare it with computer terms, it's a plug and play device that works or doesn't.
    Yeah that's great on one hand, but for variety on a single device it's not. BlackBerry doesn't have much variety either for what I can see. But also their venturing out. Apple is apple. You seen one you've seen them all.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 10:27 PM
    - can't connect to computer without itunes
    - makes file transfer to other OSes a nightmare
    - no proper photos app, enjoy your 'moments'
    - that buggy UI
    - absence of file manager
    - no proper integration in between apps

sorry. nope.
    iOS and iPhones are just hyped up. That's it.
    I do not know what business you work for but if I attach a document to an email at work I will be fired the same day (security reason) so really this file manager argument for business is blown out of proportion. Dropbox rules.
    07-05-15 10:59 PM
    Great. With a lightning charger cable too...no thanks
    07-05-15 11:17 PM
    Great. With a lightning charger cable too...no thanks
    You'll need an $80 dongle to use the charger, because they won't put any ports on the thing.
    07-05-15 11:18 PM
    @ johnny_bravo72 sorry about that, was just being short and simple with my thought.
    It's a simple phone though.
    Guess if you could compare it with computer terms, it's a plug and play device that works or doesn't.
    Yeah that's great on one hand, but for variety on a single device it's not. BlackBerry doesn't have much variety either for what I can see. But also their venturing out. Apple is apple. You seen one you've seen them all.

Posted via CB10
    A bit like the BB10 UI then.

I've tested them all and apart from the hardware & specs they're practically all the same.
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    07-06-15 04:01 AM
    A bit like the BB10 UI then.

I've tested them all and apart from the hardware & specs they're practically all the same.
    Maybe the UI is.
    But not even physically are apples all that different from one to the next, until recent.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 05:11 AM
    Maybe the UI is.
    But not even physically are apples all that different from one to the next, until recent.

Posted via CB10
    Why mess with perfection.....

But the sad truth is, Apple could build some radically different hardware design like a Passport. They could up and change their OS to be more like OSX.... but you see they have smart people working at Apple that keeps them from changing things too much and from just abandoning their legacy users. So change comes, but very slowly so that everyone comes along for the ride.

Never mind they are building the form factors that DO SELL. Where as BlackBerry for some reason is focus on the few million people that are stuck using real keys and are willing to give up screen size to do it.

People are dreaming if you think that companies that have invested millions and million into OS development... not to mention app ecosystem,,, would not see why any company ie Apple BB or Microsoft would allow their OS to be simply given away or even sold... Seeing as Iphone is the biggest money maker for Apple where is the incentive to see their OS either sold or given away... the combination profit from OS, hardware and apps would be jeopardized... bad business practice...
    Your right... Android and Windows are made by software companies, thus they want their products on everything. So you'll see a lot of dual booting devices or maybe devices where you can pick the OS.

iOS is made by Apple, and they only want their OS installed on their profit driving hardware. Also Apple's engineer design both the hardware and software to work together, so Apple hardware is very different from the "generic" hardware that Android and Windows run on. So I really doubt the "future" is going to be one where "any" device can run "any" OS...
    07-06-15 07:53 AM
    well ... you can do that ... err. No. ;-)
    i would consider an IOS passport instead-028a000006491210-photo-insolite-une-porsche-911-turbo-part-en-vacances-avec-sa-caravane.jpg
    07-06-15 08:02 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	028A000006491210-photo-insolite-une-porsche-911-turbo-part-en-vacances-avec-sa-caravane.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	361148
    Think that says it all.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 08:08 AM
    Ios is a phone for dummies.

Posted via CB10
    IOS isn't a phone.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    07-06-15 08:24 AM
    You are right... anything is possible. Just because we don't "think" it is or is not a good idea, doesn't mean it won't happen.
    07-06-15 09:29 AM
    You are right... anything is possible. Just because we don't "think" it is or is not a good idea, doesn't mean it won't happen.
    I'm ok for a $10 charity bet.
    Anytime
    07-06-15 10:04 AM
    I'm ok for a $10 charity bet.
    Anytime
    I taught your average was around $13 when you bought your last shares to complete your 1,000.
    07-06-15 10:41 AM
    I think you may have stepped into the wrong dimension.
    07-06-15 11:08 AM
    I taught your average was around $13 when you bought your last shares to complete your 1,000.
    Lol, I mean IF we see a passport with iOs, I'll give $10 to charity !
    FTR: due to some changes (and currency), my AVG is under $9.12.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    07-06-15 11:16 AM
    IOS on a BlackBerry device? You'll be waiting some time.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-06-15 12:35 PM
    I admire your maturity.

Posted via C5303
    says dude with cartoon avatar. ooooh i love it.
    07-06-15 04:17 PM
    threads like this need to exist or else we will never laugh.
    07-06-15 04:18 PM
    threads like this need to exist or else we will never laugh.
    I think a mirror should suffice for you.
    07-06-15 06:04 PM
    I think a mirror should suffice for you.
    why would i laugh at my sexiness?
    07-06-15 06:23 PM
    Interesting imagination. Apple would say to BlackBerry that don't even think about it.

Posted via my sexy BB Passport
    07-06-15 06:28 PM
    but what does iOS even do that BB can't already? I mean aside from having more apps/users to chat with?
    Two secure communication apps that use end-to-end encryption right out of the box: iMessage and FaceTime.

It's ironic that for a company that boasts security, BlackBerry's BBM isn't as secure, unless you're on BES or whatever. It just disappoints me because I love my BlackBerry and feel that the lack of a fully encrypted communication app is all that's missing from it. Come on BB, make BBM Protected built-in already..

Well, I guess that makes me a member of the Dumb Masses. How does it feel to be a member of the Intelligent Minority?
    Lonely
    07-07-15 03:10 AM
    never liked the iOS for any reason , especially the idea of using it as an office tool. the only interesting thing in the ios is the UI and retina display. I would not trade it to function as effectively as the blackberry passport for office functions.
    07-07-15 08:27 AM
    - can't connect to computer without itunes
    - makes file transfer to other OSes a nightmare
    - no proper photos app, enjoy your 'moments'
    - that buggy UI
    - absence of file manager
    - no proper integration in between apps

sorry. nope.
    iOS and iPhones are just hyped up. That's it.

Yes you can connect without iTunes.

Tons of photo apps

UI is butter smooth

What do you need a file manager for when everything's in the cloud? If not, there are plenty apps.

Great integration and notification from all apps.

I'm no fanboy. But I am someone who likes to provide facts.
    07-07-15 10:10 AM
    Wasn't this the point of the Typo keyboard? iOS apps with a physical keyboard.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    07-07-15 11:04 AM
66 123