Love this device. I've never had an issue. Tried my wife's Iphone 6. Not a chance. Eventually I may have to change. But this a great device, takes great pictures, perfect for reading, watching most videos, and browser is unsurpassed. Solid build, great keyboard. And Hub!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 11:41 AM
    Ok

*A3-A20
    so crow, skinnymike1 and Djlatino like this.
    03-06-16 11:43 AM
    Totally agree with you, passport is a great device.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 03:37 PM
    I have my daily driver Passport SE and two backups still in box. Passport forever!

Posted with my beautiful Passport SE

Oh and to beat Johnny to the punch "ok"

Lol
    kekos, LyoobaBerry and bigjman like this.
    03-06-16 03:54 PM
    Ok

*A3-A20

I Will Use My Passport SE Until it Dies!-mkay-song-300x174.jpg

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-06-16 04:11 PM
    Love this device. I've never had an issue. Tried my wife's Iphone 6. Not a chance. Eventually I may have to change. But this a great device, takes great pictures, perfect for reading, watching most videos, and browser is unsurpassed. Solid build, great keyboard. And Hub!

Posted via CB10
    Ditto

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    03-06-16 06:01 PM
    Passport the best of all!!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 06:05 PM
    I have had the black and red Passports for good lengths of time. This weekend switched to my new SE and my goodness this things is so silky to use.

Will most likely pick up another SE as I'm not moving until I'm forced to.

Enjoy your SE OP. Cheers!

Posted by my Passport SE
    03-06-16 08:15 PM
    Agreed

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 08:23 PM
    are they going to stop making the Passport soon?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-06-16 08:58 PM
    I read that support for things like what's app will be stopped? Is there any truth in that? Even if so, since google play store can be installed on passport, wouldn't you just be able to download what's app from there? I am looking for a Red Passport if anyone is willing to sell theirs? Thanks.
    03-06-16 09:41 PM
    The android version from play store works just fine

And same here, not changing until I have too

on the road with my BlackBerry
    03-06-16 10:04 PM
    Will keep rocking with my Passport SE until it no longer functions. As long as BB10 is getting some support and it fits my needs that is all that matters. The sad thing is when I'm using it in public so many people ask if it is the new BlackBerry. (Nice job marketing) Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE 10.3.2.2836 & retired Z10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-06-16 11:44 PM
    I am actually considering splurging on an SE, while it is still possible to get hold of them in mint condition -- Not to use it; Only as a spare, in case my current original edition should suffer an untimely terminal fate (already changed screen twice). :P
    03-07-16 02:53 AM
    The gold plated one on ebay looks good.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    03-07-16 07:38 AM
    Word up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Will Use My Passport SE Until it Dies!-article-rape-0112.jpg
    03-07-16 12:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    In my case is the Classic, but I have the same "mindset", my BB until it dies. It's a pity BB has a poor marketing cause it the clear winner as O.S. Quick, secure, efficient, reliable, best comms...etc. I've tried iphone and a couple of best Androids, all of them are pretty behind, not even in "sight", of course this is my opinion, as mobile user from early 90's.
    03-07-16 01:10 PM
    Then when it dies you'll fix it and keep on using it forever.
    03-07-16 01:17 PM
    I have had the black and red Passports for good lengths of time. This weekend switched to my new SE and my goodness this things is so silky to use.

Will most likely pick up another SE as I'm not moving until I'm forced to.

Enjoy your SE OP. Cheers!

Posted by my Passport SE
    I've been using Black Passport for a little over a year now. I just replaced it under warranty because of Bluetooth problems and was debating to opt for SE, but I decided to stick with the Original Black because I heard the keys are not as stiff on the SE and I was afraid of missing the stiffness. When you say silky, are you referring to the keys?
    03-07-16 01:35 PM
    Then when it dies you'll fix it and keep on using it forever.
    yep...
    03-07-16 01:37 PM
    I've been using Black Passport for a little over a year now. I just replaced it under warranty because of Bluetooth problems and was debating to opt for SE, but I decided to stick with the Original Black because I heard the keys are not as stiff on the SE and I was afraid of missing the stiffness. When you say silky, are you referring to the keys?
    Yes exactly right. The keyboard is magnificent when compared to the black or red Passport. It feels effortless and not stiff like the OG variants. I'm really liking the SE overall design too. Not huge changes over the OG Passport but well worth it. My red Passport is now my backup.

Posted by my Passport SE
    BerrySoul likes this.
    03-07-16 01:47 PM
    I came from the Z30 and I have started to get use to the PKB on the SE. As far as physical keys go, it feels amazing! I will keep this phone until it dies. I did sign up for the extended BlackBerry warranty should an unanticipated problem arise.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    03-07-16 02:01 PM
    After a week with my new Passport I find the rectangular screens of the iPhone and Android devices awkward and unattractive (though supposedly easier to hold).

The Passport did take some getting used to, and I went back to my Q10 momentarily. But the amazing amount of things I could easily do on the Passport, the keyboard / trackpad, the screen and the battery life ultimately won me over

Truly, the Passport is probably the great under-appreciated device of the time.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 06:01 PM
    The only competition to my PP could sometimes be my Classic...

And I had all Palm and webOS devices and a Galaxy Note 3...

It's just such an incredible device...!!!

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    03-07-16 06:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agree
    03-07-16 09:12 PM
56 123