Does anybody have one of these that they would part with?

https://www.seidioonline.com/product...convert-combo/

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-06-16 09:33 PM
    It looks like Crackberry still has some in stock (better price, too):
    Seidio CONVERT Case Holster Combo | BlackBerry Hard Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    Last edited by MBrettH; 07-06-16 at 11:05 PM.
    anon(55900) likes this.
    07-06-16 10:19 PM
    It looks like Crackberry still has some in stock (better price, too):
    Seidio CONVERT Case Holster Combo | BlackBerry Hard Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    Update; I went to the page and there was no button to order, so I called the number listed for shopping help and they advised that it was no longer for sale.... but, thanks any way for trying to help.
    Last edited by mawil1013; 07-07-16 at 07:09 AM.
    MBrettH likes this.
    07-07-16 06:26 AM
    I have bad news, Mawil. Well, for you. I got the last "Seidio CONVERT Case Holster Combo for Passport" on the CrackBerry Canada site. :P
    I really was looking forward to telling you about my find, until I realized it was the last one. I had to spend money like a Canadian, but I could probably turn around and sell it to you for double, now!
    I honestly spent a half a day online looking for that case. You'll brobably need to look to UK or AU to find one now.
    There is a decent looking leather holster on the Canada CB site, that I would have bought if I hadn't found the Convert.

Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada

Also, there are still a number of Surface case/holster combos left--in red even. They look pretty decent.

Good luck!
    Brett
    07-19-16 09:53 PM
    I have bad news, Mawil. Well, for you. I got the last "Seidio CONVERT Case Holster Combo for Passport" on the CrackBerry Canada site. :P
    I really was looking forward to telling you about my find, until I realized it was the last one. I had to spend money like a Canadian, but I could probably turn around and sell it to you for double, now!
    I honestly spent a half a day online looking for that case. You'll brobably need to look to UK or AU to find one now.
    There is a decent looking leather holster on the Canada CB site, that I would have bought if I hadn't found the Convert.

Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada

Also, there are still a number of Surface case/holster combos left--in red even. They look pretty decent.

Good luck!
    Brett
    I've been trying small stores hoping someone has one remaining in Stock or Ebay for a used one, no luck so far. I'll probably order the Surface.
    MBrettH likes this.
    07-20-16 07:20 AM