"Offline Maps & Navigation" just updated and I had to install new maps, I would like to uninstall the old ones but where are they? How can I be sure it's the maps from this satnav app as I have quite a few installed?

http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post12850891
    04-26-17 08:23 AM
    With your Passport attached to a PC via usb navigate using File Explorer on your PC to : misc/android/Offline Maps & Navigation . You should be able to find the data folder here, but be careful when deleting/moving folders or files. You may end up having to reinstall if you screw up. By the way, many times when you uninstall an android app, you will have to navigate using your device or a PC to find remaining data files on your device as just uninstalling the app will NOT always remove all files for that app. Also note that even after finding the map data, you may not be able to distinguish which map to delete. Good luck!
    04-26-17 08:32 AM
    many times when you uninstall an android app, you will have to navigate using your device or a PC to find remaining data files on your device as just uninstalling the app will NOT always remove all files for that app. Also note that even after finding the map data, you may not be able to distinguish which map to delete. Good luck!
    That is not encouraging at all
    No wonder why the phone is getting slow..

Can I do the same operation via Blend instead of USB?
    04-26-17 08:48 AM
    Can I do the same operation via Blend instead of USB?
    Yes, you can. Any time that you install an android app, then decide you no longer want it, you may have to check to make sure that all files related to it are removed. If you don't, you may end up with a directory full of leftover files/folders/data etc. Do some housecleaning but ALWAYS be careful.
    04-26-17 09:08 AM