I currently have an att note 4 On next. I'm tempted to just pay off a next plan to get the passport and then sell the note 4 to get some of money back. That's how bad I want it!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-13-15 11:15 PM
    Best phone I've ever used. I do a lot of work outside my office and this phone replaces my laptop for everything except lengthy reports.
    03-13-15 11:18 PM
    I'm just nervous about the support for a couple apps I use. Does uber work well?

03-13-15 11:19 PM
    I'm pretty sure you will love it! I have the Passport and I don't think I could ever go back to my Z10 or Q10 for very long. The browser is fast and the screen is so lovely. It really spoils you.

Posted via CB10
    currentodysseys and thymaster like this.
    03-13-15 11:20 PM
    Uber through the android app works fine, others have said to just book mark the web page...seems to work really well

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    03-13-15 11:20 PM
    Awesome. I'm thinking this may be the route I'm going to take. I always switch phones. I just went iPhone 6+ to the note 4 and I'm not really feeling the note.

Maybe the passport will be the one I can commit to.

03-13-15 11:22 PM
    one thing the passport does not do fo sure, is to cause indifference
    It is absolutely amazing, I am super happy with it!

Go for it, you will discover that it is a totally different mobile experience that anything you have tried before. It just is

input method, screen size, battery life... are just some of the things that make it shine (oh and it does have lots of "personality" too ) .

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 11:56 PM
    I have been obsessed with looking at the videos. I'm just nervous about a couple apps! But hopefully they work!

03-13-15 11:57 PM
    Best phone I've ever used. I do a lot of work outside my office and this phone replaces my laptop for everything except lengthy reports.
    same here (I would add excel in the equation but it does handle excel WAY better than any other phone, as in you can actually work on an excel for some things using a passport (to not say you can actually consult and check through an excel with the passport ) .

Great tool for my work

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 11:59 PM
    OP, try it and if you dislike it, you can always return no?

Just don't get rid of the note until you've fully committed to it, but I guarantee that you will
    03-14-15 12:13 AM
    After 2 months of getting the Passport what I have noticed is that I write longer and better mail replies plus read more documents on the phone. With the iPhone the mail/messaging management was very fragmented and hard to follow, with the Passport it became easier to follow mail and social accounts at once. Multitasking is real, as is possible to juggle open apps running. The Passport sometimes feels like a mini laptop, very much like the old Psion 5mx that also had an excellent keyboard (but no phone functions back then).

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    thymaster likes this.
    03-14-15 12:14 AM
    After 2 months of getting the Passport what I have noticed is that I write longer and better mail replies plus read more documents on the phone. With the iPhone the mail/messaging management was very fragmented and hard to follow, with the Passport it became easier to follow mail and social accounts at once. Multitasking is real, as is possible to juggle open apps running. The Passport sometimes feels like a mini laptop, very much like the old Psion 5mx that also had an excellent keyboard (but no phone functions back then).

Word prediction is amazing people think I'm actually smart now because of my writing skills

Posted from deep in the Amazon jungle
    thymaster and currentodysseys like this.
    03-14-15 12:21 AM
    Yes! The word prediction of BlackBerry is impressive. I also like how easy is to juggle texts with 3 languages (spa/eng/jp). Far simpler than the iPhone experience.

03-14-15 12:27 AM
    Can anyone confirm if the following apps are able to be downloaded and work ok?

NCR pulse
    Hotschedules
    Godaddy email
    TD bank

03-14-15 12:27 AM
    I have TD working fine

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    03-14-15 06:47 PM
    If you are in the US, you'll need the US version of the TD Bank NA app. Only Android version exists. You can download that from Snap. Alternately, you can also access TD Bank NA using the browser. Both desktop model and mobile mode work.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 09:39 PM