My girl came back from a hospitality seminar for work and got me this for a gift. I never got a chance to physically see the Red Passport in person before. She said that she was thinking of getting me the Silver Passport, but she thought I would like the red color better.

I told her she was dead on. The red Passport looks fantastic and as soon as I loaded it up and got to working on it again, it felt like I never left.

Got to admit...feeling a little blessed today. Good woman, good phone. Glad to be back. Now I have two Z30s to chop.
    I traded my Black Passport away for a Z30 but...-red-passport.jpeg

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 and bullnuke7532 like this.
    08-16-15 01:46 AM
    Looks good man! Always good to see blessed people feel blessed and not taking it for granted!

Posted via CB10
    anon9347040 likes this.
    08-16-15 01:48 AM
    Thanks boss. Was definitely a good day. I don't take anything for granted these days.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 08:32 AM
    My girl came back from a hospitality seminar for work and got me this for a gift. I never got a chance to physically see the Red Passport in person before. She said that she was thinking of getting me the Silver Passport, but she thought I would like the red color better.

I told her she was dead on. The red Passport looks fantastic and as soon as I loaded it up and got to working on it again, it felt like I never left.

Got to admit...feeling a little blessed today. Good woman, good phone. Glad to be back. Now I have two Z30s to chop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Passport.jpeg 
Views:	1827 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	367012

Posted via CB10
    You're a better man than me. I couldn't use my Z30 after initially getting the Passport.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    anon9347040 likes this.
    08-16-15 08:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    After also having both Silver and Red, I gotta agree the red in my opinion looks better. I'm bias towards anything red and black though.
    czechberry likes this.
    08-16-15 08:58 AM
    After also having both Silver and Red, I gotta agree the red in my opinion looks better. I'm bias towards anything red and black though.
    Me too. Seeing the red one on the net, I was like "yeah, that looks cool". Seeing it physically though, the red and black combined just jumps right out at you. I haven't seen the Silver one up close and personal, but looking at photos of it...I'm not getting that "looks cool" feeling.

You have the Silver one, what's your take on it?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 09:28 AM
    Me too. Seeing the red one on the net, I was like "yeah, that looks cool". Seeing it physically though, the red and black combined just jumps right out at you. I haven't seen the Silver one up close and personal, but looking at photos of it...I'm not getting that "looks cool" feeling.

You have the Silver one, what's your take on it?

Posted via CB10
    Tbh I bought a red one after sending my black one for repair. It's a beautiful device, but it didn't fit in my professional environment. Another thing that I found inconvenient was the material. It keps slipping out of my hands and there was actually a scratch on the back from pulling it out of my pocket or something, but I guess they didn't see it when I sent it back. Now I'm using my black Passport again and I love it. it's the first phone I have used for a whole year. Might go for the SE, but I'm not in a hurry as I first want to wait for an announcement regarding the whole BB10/ Android thing =)

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 02:00 PM
    Thanks boss. Was definitely a good day. I don't take anything for granted these days.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome back man!

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    08-16-15 02:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome!! Good woman and good phone indeed!!

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-16-15 03:07 PM