08-16-15 10:24 AM
39 12
tools
    I think I need to get me a pp and put it to the test because the estimated time is never true when it comes to me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-15-15 03:33 PM
    No you're right, we crazy welcome to crazy world.
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    08-15-15 03:57 PM
    Saying the passport was better to type on then the classic. Boy was I wrong after using the pp a few days the classic feels so cramped. The pp is not as wild as it looks really enjoying this device. I thought the z30 was a beast when it came to the battery but I haven't killed the pp yet in one day

Posted via CB10
    I think I need to get me a pp and put it to the test because the estimated time is never true when it comes to me.
    08-15-15 03:59 PM
    And just think, the SE PKB is far superior than the AT&T and the original.

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-15-15 05:29 PM
    PP may be the last phone I'll own. But, then there's the Red PP! And the SE!!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 07:22 PM
    I loved typing on my Q10, but have a Passport now (since launch). I didn't realize how much I have gotten used to typing on the PP until I just tried playing on the Q after reading this thread.. I kept making mistakes and swiping across the Q keyboard trying to delete. The touch sensitive keyboard is something that HAS to be on my next phone. Difficult to be without it once you get used to it.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-15-15 07:30 PM
    My future phones will all be future passports haha

Posted via Passport SE
    08-15-15 07:57 PM
    Passport is superb, I missed out on Q10 coz my bold died before upgrade and I had to venture into iphone4 territory but now I'm back with passport and I am writing a book with it.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 08:10 PM
    I guess that you are aware of the option to have a shortcut in your PP keyboard to add punctuation... for instance, I have the "cc" as a shortcut for a comma... but to be honest, I almost never use it, I use the virtual keyboard for that entry...

Personally I prefer the Q10/Classic keyboard. I like being able to add punctuation with physical keys. It slows me down to hit the virtual keys. However, I do prefer the Passport overall.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    08-15-15 08:30 PM
    I move back and forth all day, and the Classic wins.

Too many b's instead of spaces on the Passport, however I will say that with the latest releases of 10.3.2, the accuracy of the slide capability of the Passport keyboard is outstanding.
    08-15-15 08:58 PM
    I move back and forth all day, and the Classic wins.

Too many b's instead of spaces on the Passport, however I will say that with the latest releases of 10.3.2, the accuracy of the slide capability of the Passport keyboard is outstanding.
    Too many Bs maybe because you keep moving back and forth... and you are more used to the classic..
    08-15-15 09:15 PM
    Is a blackberry technically a fruit phone also?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Not usually. Customarily, it's "fruits and berries ". The smaller size tends to separate them in people's minds.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-15-15 09:25 PM
    I guess that you are aware of the option to have a shortcut in your PP keyboard to add punctuation... for instance, I have the "cc" as a shortcut for a comma... but to be honest, I almost never use it, I use the virtual keyboard for that entry...
    For ages I've done similar on my BB phones for the Question Mark. I have assigned "v" SPACE as the question mark. I do not have to
    "enter" symbol mode and carried that forward to my Z10 and Z30.
    08-16-15 08:39 AM
    Not usually. Customarily, it's "fruits and berries ". The smaller size tends to separate them in people's minds.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    While we've tended to define berries as any small edible fruit, the official definition of a berry is "a fleshy fruit produced from a single ovary." By this definition, oranges, kumquats, blueberries, and even tomatoes can be considered part of the berry family.
    08-16-15 10:24 AM
39 12