Saying the passport was better to type on then the classic. Boy was I wrong after using the pp a few days the classic feels so cramped. The pp is not as wild as it looks really enjoying this device. I thought the z30 was a beast when it came to the battery but I haven't killed the pp yet in one day

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 03:31 PM
    The PP is a beast. Took me a while to get comfortable with the PKB after coming from the 9900 and the Q10. Once I figured out all of the little tricks and the swipe down in 10.3.xx, I love it even more.

I am a fairly heavy user. I have 7 email accounts on the device. My work email, 3 personal , and three for volunteer organizations. The only time I have come close to killing the battery was on a day that started at 6 AM and ended at 1 AM ( after work Council Meeting) . I only had 7% battery left. Love the battery life, love the display. Would really like to try a Silver Edition with the extra "chin" on the bottom.

Passport. It will take you places.
    carter17, illlya and sirius27 like this.
    08-14-15 03:46 PM
    Honestly, the Passport provides absolutely THE BEST text entry experience I've ever had on a handheld. I feel like I could write a book on it.
    vptsff, Barbareren, acovey and 2 others like this.
    08-14-15 03:51 PM
    Uuuup the passport is the sh*t.
    08-14-15 03:55 PM
    Personally I prefer the Q10/Classic keyboard. I like being able to add punctuation with physical keys. It slows me down to hit the virtual keys. However, I do prefer the Passport overall.

Posted via CB10
    brian4591 likes this.
    08-14-15 05:10 PM
    Honestly, the Passport provides absolutely THE BEST text entry experience I've ever had on a handheld. I feel like I could write a book on it.
    I completely agree with you.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 06:28 PM
    Personally I prefer the Q10/Classic keyboard. I like being able to add punctuation with physical keys. It slows me down to hit the virtual keys. However, I do prefer the Passport overall.

Posted via CB10
    Double space enters a period but I know what you mean.

I like both the three and four row keypads. Haven't heard really gotten to use the Q10 or Classic but the Passport keypad is very good!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 06:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    The Q10 is so small it feels uncomfortable to me at this point. But it felt like that after I had been using the classic for a week or so. That style of keyboard will always be natural but I don't miss it when I need to text or email someone I grab the pp as of now it just feels more comfortable. But it is a bit of an adjustment as far as the alt key but I'm getting used to going from the screen to the keyboard people always freak out when they see me scroll with the keyboard I feel like James bond lol

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 06:51 PM
    We are really 'crazy'.... about Passport...

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    08-14-15 08:57 PM
    What I think is the craziest thing... many people aren't willing to try out the BlackBerry line up and aren't willing to give it a chance.
    I had my sister-in-law play with my Passport, she's a die hard Apple fan.

She looked cumbersome and almost like she's never payed with a smart phone in her life!
    This is the Apple mentality, if it isn't an Apple they don't want it... most people drank the koolaid!

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    08-14-15 09:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree with you.

Posted via CB10
    My biggest issue. I ended up ordering the Classic in Blue and when I get it I'll decide which one to send back lol...
    08-14-15 10:24 PM
    Looking for a backup device for my Passport, tempted to get a Classic but the keyboard change makes me wary. Maybe the best choice is to get another Passport.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    08-14-15 10:39 PM
    I really do love typing on the PP. I can't say that I am as fast as my children are on their fruit phones with their blazing fast fingers but for me it's enjoyable to crank out a couple of lines of text without looking at the keyboard. It really has taken some time for me to get to this level but can say my proficiency score comes much easier when paired with a good beer.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 11:04 PM
    welcome to the 5 star world,enjoy the ride...:-)
    08-14-15 11:32 PM
    I must admit reading the forums prior to purchasing my Passport I was shocked by how many people got along with the weird form factor however I love it, the phone is just in a world of its own and I've personally shocked myself.

Also though my Manager who has just purchased an iPhone 6 LOVED the form factor of the Passport and preferred the experience to iOS - it goes to show you can laugh about me owning a Blackberry but once you use one you'll never want to use anything else.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 03:13 AM
    Having started out on a 8520 curve, 9700 Bold, then graduated to a Torch 9810, and finally to a Q10, I find the Passport keyboard to be luxuriously large. It's only been a few days, and I wonder why I waited so long.
    08-15-15 04:09 AM
    No, it is not..... The Passport is the smartphone made of metal and plastic.
    The sh..t is in your toilet and your mouth.QUOTE=mikedolo;11855401]Uuuup the passport is the sh*t.[/QUOTE]
    08-15-15 04:11 AM
    I really do love typing on the PP. I can't say that I am as fast as my children are on their fruit phones with their blazing fast fingers but for me it's enjoyable to crank out a couple of lines of text without looking at the keyboard. It really has taken some time for me to get to this level but can say my proficiency score comes much easier when paired with a good beer.

Posted via CB10
    Is a blackberry technically a fruit phone also?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(8063781) and Pcmx like this.
    08-15-15 04:18 AM
    You literally could. Please try.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-15-15 07:26 AM
    Is a blackberry technically a fruit phone also?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I thought you guys were crazy-jlip8xndbfpbpbc.png
    mset, AdamThatsIt, Sal1982 and 4 others like this.
    08-15-15 07:35 AM
    I always hate it when people give an opinion on a device, yet they have never used it. More people need to use a Passport...
    08-15-15 09:29 AM
    I always hate it when people give an opinion on a device, yet they have never used it. More people need to use a Passport...
    if the next BB phone is truly an android-only phone then guess what i'm buying after my Z30?
    dvarnai likes this.
    08-15-15 02:28 PM
    On a side note, regardless of the Passport's keyboard quality, I still believe that most CrackBerrians are crazy.

I'm so disappointed that this thread was not about the collective sanity of the people who visit this site.
    08-15-15 02:35 PM
    well... just like crackheads... addicts tend to be out of the norm.
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    08-15-15 02:40 PM
    I thought you guys were crazy-kool-aid-ghoul-aid-scary-blackberry-package.jpg

Posted via P'CB10
    anon(8063781) and BigDogg795 like this.
    08-15-15 03:15 PM
39 12