I was just looking online at this and thought maybe this is BB answer to the Playbook.
    I hope not as the Z30 is no replacement either. To replace my abandoned playbook I got something with an inch larger screen. I didn't got to an almost inch and half smaller.
    06-04-14 12:55 PM
    I hope not as the Z30 is no replacement either. To replace my abandoned playbook I got something with an inch larger screen. I didn't got to an almost inch and half smaller.
    Like this? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-z70-917045/
    06-04-14 01:02 PM
    Wont be jogging with that thing. But I think it looks cool, unpolished but kinda cool
    06-04-14 01:04 PM
    People that are fortunate to see it during BlackBerry events said it's nice...
    yasmar likes this.
    06-04-14 01:05 PM
    I would be very surprised if BlackBerry doesn't have an update for the Z30 in the future. Windermere seems to be made for a specific targeted users. I like the look of it but I'm not convinced going back to physical keyboard yet.
    06-04-14 01:09 PM
    Looks nice, I'm just concerned with the three row keyboard...
    06-04-14 01:13 PM
    I think it is a horrible looking phone but I have never bought a gadget based on looks. I am one of the people that makes all kinds of fun of the mirrors in cell shops and glittery covers. A watch isn't as useful anymore so it now a fashion accessory but a smartphone is still quite useful. It is a productivity tool and also a means to stay connected to basically everything. Why would I care what that looks like? Nobody is picking up chicks or dudes because of their phone unless it's one of those diamond encrusted things. If you do pick up someone because of your phone it probably won't be a very intelligent person. If someone turns you down because of your phone then they are an even dumber person.

With that said, the screen size and the keyboard on this device can make it extremely useful which is the main reason why you should be getting a smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 01:29 PM
    im in the ugly crowd for this one. Not near as sexy as a 9900
    agreed, not even close to it!
    06-04-14 01:31 PM
    Not touching another BB tablet. I got a win8.1 tablet. It's soooooooo much better.
    06-04-14 01:34 PM
    I too dont want that photo to be the final design.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 01:35 PM
    I think it is a horrible looking phone but I have never bought a gadget based on looks. I am one of the people that makes all kinds of fun of the mirrors in cell shops and glittery covers. A watch isn't as useful anymore so it now a fashion accessory but a smartphone is still quite useful. It is a productivity tool and also a means to stay connected to basically everything. Why would I care what that looks like? Nobody is picking up chicks or dudes because of their phone unless it's one of those diamond encrusted things. If you do pick up someone because of your phone it probably won't be a very intelligent person. If someone turns you down because of your phone then they are an even dumber person.

With that said, the screen size and the keyboard on this device can make it extremely useful which is the main reason why you should be getting a smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    Loool a watch isn't useful anymore? What do big do when your gadgets run out of battery?? Watches are timeless

Check Out TechCraze
    06-04-14 01:38 PM
    I personally think its ugly, it looks like a BlackBerry clone someone would make
    06-04-14 02:08 PM
    Not touching another BB tablet. I got a win8.1 tablet. It's soooooooo much better.
    It's a phone, just a really big one.
    06-04-14 02:17 PM
    It's a ugly phone that will be in a niche market with lack luster sales. At least they won't have a warehouse full of dead stock, like the Z10.

BlackBerry once again is tripping over themselves releasing a poorly designed phone that will be DOA before it even hits the market!

All these stupid screen sizes are just creating fragmentation and simplicity. Like developers want to keep tweaking crap for all these phones.

KISS works for Apple..
    06-04-14 02:19 PM
    It's a phone, just a really big one.
    I agree
    I think the Windermere/Q30 is a good looking device!-bigiphone-1.jpg.cf.jpg

Posted via CB10 with my z10!!
    06-04-14 02:21 PM
    I'm reserving judgment until the crackberry crew tests it in a video. We all no they give us a very fair and reasonable assessment of new products.

Posted via my Q10, USA
    06-04-14 02:28 PM
    The phone is **** ugly that I doubt any enterprise corp will want to invest in buying this device.
    06-04-14 02:28 PM
    The phone is **** ugly that I doubt any enterprise corp will want to invest in buying this device.
    Lol

Posted via CB10 with my z10!!
    06-04-14 02:29 PM
    the shape is what it is, I don't think they'll change anything on that..
    But i do believe we'll have some premium materials and potentially the weaver back Q10 style..

I'm actually exited to buy this device, i happened to have my passport on my today, and from general observations and comments, the phone will have that same passport size.. I kept holding it in my hands and play around with it, guys it's pretty awesome, that screen will be fantastic, the overall size is not bad at all!!
    06-04-14 02:51 PM
    I like it too
    06-04-14 02:55 PM
    I thought this was to be used as a medical device, in connection with the recent agreement signed between BlackBerry and a medical systems company.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    06-04-14 02:59 PM
    Wont be jogging with that thing. But I think it looks cool, unpolished but kinda cool
    I won't be jogging, so.....dodged that bullet!
    Fidel Mercado likes this.
    06-04-14 03:02 PM
    the "Dev" devices for the z10 and q10 were boxier and hid the true form of the phones..

i am praying this is the case with the windmere
    06-04-14 03:08 PM
    Thats not the final look. Just a fake body.
    06-04-14 03:33 PM
    Relax. BlackBerry never made a hideous phone and they won't now. They are really good for industrial design. And they will manage. It is just a leak.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 03:34 PM
238 ... 34567 ...