Becoming a "forced" debate.

Seriously, y'all are stretching the OP's post beyond reason. What's next? I agree, I had to give up my Passport, because it got in the way 2/3rds up Everest.
    Kimberella likes this.
    12-03-14 07:22 AM
    How much are you trying to get for it comrade?
    12-03-14 10:53 AM
    How much are you trying to get for it comrade?
    I retuned it to Amazon and got a full refund.
    12-04-14 09:01 AM
    I retuned it to Amazon and got a full refund.
    What device did you decide to go with?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 08:39 PM
    I work out with this phone in my pocket no problems. Even do squats and flat bench with it in my pocket. No issues whatsoever. Only issue I find is my wired headphones. Investing in a set of wireless bose next week.

Phone isn't for everyone. But no worries.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 08:48 PM
    What device did you decide to go with?

Posted via CB10
    Just gonna use my Z30 and wait till the classic comes out and see if it's worth a ****.
    12-04-14 09:28 PM
    Just gonna use my Z30 and wait till the classic comes out and see if it's worth a ****.
    I think if you go to a classic and you're coming from a z30 you might regret it... but that's just my 2cents... best of luck!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 09:37 PM
    This thing is very hard to type on...love the screen but struggling to type and send messages

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 09:43 PM
    This thing is very hard to type on...love the screen but struggling to type and send messages

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I struggled with that too but started to adjust. I don't think I would ever be as fast as on a touchscreen or traditional qwerty but it's a trade off for the big screen.
    12-04-14 09:52 PM
    I bang out a lot of emails and text messages all day...screen is awesome but the typing is very tough...I have 30 days to play with it before I can return it

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 10:31 PM
    I suppose it's like anything you get used to. I only spent a short while in the shop with the passport and coming from a z10 I found I type much faster on the 10. Because the predictive text is on the keys you focus more on that area and after a while you get a feel of what words coming up. Most times I don't have to type anymore than 2/3 letters before the word I'm after appears. On the passport I had to keep looking up at predicted and down to the keys again which caused a delay. Obviously the Pp wasn't used to me so the predicted words would probably get better over time.

Having said that when blackberry announced the new bb10 device was full touch I thought that's me done, it's the reason I had a blackberry but they have made glass typing so good I doubt I could give up the screen space for keys now.

I'm waiting on the possibility of a z50 and may pick up a 2nd hand Pp just for giggles when, as we are seeing, people are selling them second hand because it isn't what they thought it was going to be.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 12:44 PM
    This has to be the funniest argument I've heard on here yet. So you're saying the size of he Passport forces you to stop looking at your emails? Why because you can't do certain things with it because of the size of it? Maybe Blackberry should use that as a marketing tactic "we've made a phone so wide it will force you to leave it at home and quit reading emails on it."

I don't need a phone to force me to stop looking at emails. I can not look at emails whenever I want by simply putting my phone down. That's not even the point of my reasoning anyway, but I don't want to rehash it again.
    Understood. I came from a Z30 and had buyer's remorse for the first week until I got more acquainted with the passport. Once I got used to the size, it was smooth sailing. It was the same feeling when I upgraded from an IPhone 4s to a Z30. I always put it in the front pocket of my jeans or in my coat and it fits fine. I got the Tetded flip case which has similar texture to the z30 flip case.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    12-09-14 11:37 PM
    I agree with you but the problem is that Q10 or iPhone 5 looks ridiculous compared to passport.

Passport
    12-10-14 12:37 AM
    I agree with you but the problem is that Q10 or iPhone 5 looks ridiculous compared to passport.

Passport
    ...or maybe it's the Passport that looks ridiculous compared to the Q10.

Now brought to you by the amazing Z30!
    12-10-14 12:42 PM
    I have decided to return my Passport to Amazon. My contacts are tripling and the calendar keeps showing the wrong time zone. I don't have time to play around like I did with the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 02:34 PM
    Sounds like you have two email accounts you are syncing contacts with as well as the device. It's gone back now so no worry. Seems a bit drastic for a simple fix.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 03:58 PM
    Only one...I have two work emails and Outlook.com. I only sync contacts with Outlook.com as well as the calendar. I deleted the Outlook account about 5 times and the issue gets fixed only to go back to the same problem.

I just wiped the device and have not sent it back. However, I did get a new sim for my old Z10. Maybe I'll reconsider. I just can't give Blackberry the time to fix things like I did with the Z10 and Link. I'm pretty loyal to the brand its just now I don't want to spend all day and night trying to correct an issue that should not occur. I think most on these forums would agree.
    12-10-14 04:24 PM
    Ok. When I had that issue it was because both Gmail and outlook were syncing with the device. Took some resolving but I had two go to both mail accounts and delete all duplicates then clear all contacts locally from the device.
    I then set up one mail account to sync and make sure when adding a contact it is only linked to the contact list I want and not locally.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 05:04 PM
168 ... 567