I don't find any usefulness in your post; whether you keep your PP or part way with it is your business and no one could care less; at least I don't.
    It's COULDN'T care less. If you could care less, that means you care quite a lot. If you couldn't care less, it means that you care little and COULDN'T care less.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    Dunmanway Emar and SK122387 like this.
    12-01-14 01:28 AM
    Why not keep the Passport for business and buy a Q10/Q5 or a Classic for private use.
    12-01-14 02:05 AM
    Nothing wrong with your opinion, OP.
    I too had second thoughts some times, but there is no other device with this screen real estate and a physical keyboard!

Prior to the PP, I had bolstered every phone I owned, and with this device I found a holster that works, but was afraid it would make me look like Bad Grandpa!

I settled on my Q10 on the hip and PP in the pocket. The Q is great to make and take calls on the go, and the PP is great for handling email and reading articles, reddit etc!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:14 AM
    I work in a gym and have my Passport nearby all day long. The Bluetooth works great for phone use and music. Not practical to haul the device around in my pocket though.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:19 AM
    Weird to hear a big guy has trouble with pockets there are only two pockets this phone doesn't fit into in my wardrobe and thier the ones in my speedo's. I just sling the phone in a hydration back pack when I run. I say sling it fits quite nice I've done 6 miles with it not noticed.
    Though bluetooth and running isn't something I've perfected tend to rip it out the ear when I press the buttons.
    Perhaps some sort of wearable watch though I have to say the ones I've seen are frigging ugly.
    The passport solved all my gigging problems
    I've smashed up alot of tec and damaged alot of gear in mosh pits and crowd crushes, but the passport I just put into a hard case and put on my over shoulders, waist strap, money belt. mine goes on my back.
    It sits fine after all money belts were designed for cash and passports, You can get all sorts I'm going to get a black waterproof one so I can go swimming maybe do triathlon so, much easier and more comfortable than the water proof plastic bag you wear round your neck. on a cord.
    Obviously fits fantastic as usual with passport. I got one with a foil lining I made so no one can scan my wireless payment too.
    I can even open it and get the phone out over my back only just mind you need a degeree of flexibility, knew I'd have the last laugh on all guys who laughed when I said I found yoga useful.
    You will have to just learn to put up with the flash git jibes though as it looks very James Bond
    Thats the great thing about the passport people have been designing products to work with it since it was standardised in 1980. 27 years later the iphone came about, perfect business sense piggybacking in on an international design power house.
    Problem solved.
    Last edited by Vincent Smith 2; 12-01-14 at 03:51 AM.
    12-01-14 03:06 AM
    I'm not a guy who puts his wallet on his back pocket, because it's annoying. I prefer small thinner wallet, because it annoys me when I feel the bulk. That being said, I use a man bag to hold the stuffs I need whenever I go outside when I'm on casual attire. Jogging could be worst, but I got my belt bags for that, keeps my handy water bottle too.

"When life give you blackberrys,... keep moving b*tch!"
    12-01-14 03:50 AM
    Yep, I totally agree with you. That's why I am looking forward to the classic.

Posted via my cute Q10
    12-01-14 04:28 AM
    You do realize that you can turn off notifications on your phone so you don't get any calls, texts, notifications of any kind and still use it as a music player. The point is I don't want it at the gym to use it for anything but a music player and it doesn't work for me in that area because of the size of it. If you don't care about having a music player while you workout that's fine, but don't say that you can't turn all of that off and still make the phone valuable to have at the gym if you don't want to carry multiple devices.
    but basically, you can get this:
    Sansa Clip Zip mp3 player for your music during workouts. :/

I used to run with my Z10 and music from it. Because I needed GPS tracking.

I end up with cheapest GPS Watch for 50 pounds and no music. and ran half marathon without the music. best decision ever.

moreover - you can get some BT headphones. More than enough!
    12-01-14 08:20 AM
    but basically, you can get this:
    Sansa Clip Zip mp3 player for your music during workouts.
    <digression> Put RockBox on it and it's the coolest little device ever. Great sound, plays a ton of formats, and no weight at all. Kicks the nano to the curb! </digression>
    12-01-14 10:16 AM
    Yes i agree. But if there was a Blackberry mini, would you buy it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    12-01-14 10:22 AM
    It's COULDN'T care less. If you could care less, that means you care quite a lot. If you couldn't care less, it means that you care little and COULDN'T care less.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    You are right, but he said "no one could care less." That means that no persons can care any less than they already do.

He placed the negative in "no one" instead of "could not". If he had said "everyone could care less" then your "couldn't care less" comment would have been appropriate.

Also, if he had said "no one couldn't care less," then that would be a double negative, and it would have ment everyone could care less.

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    12-01-14 11:58 AM
    I understand. But for me I hadn't been able to fit a phone in my pocket really since the flip phone days. Speaking of the passports size, it's annoying to talk on the phone holding it against my head for awhile but other than that I don't care about the size. By the way this is coming from someone who's 4'9!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 12:06 PM
    well i understood what he meant.......

You are right, but he said "no one could care less." That means that no persons can care any less than they already do.

He placed the negative in "no one" instead of "could not". If he had said "everyone could care less" then your "couldn't care less" comment would have been appropriate.

Also, if he had said "no one couldn't care less," then that would be a double negative, and it would have ment everyone could care less.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 12:58 PM
    you really can't argue with the size part of it. if someone says its too big for them, then that's it really. LIke OP says, its a shame though. Oh well, right tool for the right job, hope you find something better suited to you though.
    12-01-14 01:12 PM
    I think I need to email the extreme Passport test guys to see if they will do a video playing Passport ping pong.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-01-14 01:31 PM
    ... it's annoying to talk on the phone holding it against my head for awhile but other than that I don't care about the size. By the way this is coming from someone who's 4'9!
    It is weird holding it to the side of the head. I keep sliding mine around because I never know if I'm properly centered. Not that it matters since the audio area is so large.

I did charge up my old Jawbone just in case I get into a long conversation. Fortunately, even though it's my main phone, I just don't make or take that many calls any more. It's a lot of text and emails these days.
    12-01-14 01:42 PM
    Including the shape big in size ppl like me who switch from android device feels very diffrent as in difficult to use it software version the mailing is a huge point for me to change but thn again the phone doesn't support many apps including google accounts which is for me a huge drop back. I wud prefer bb shd work on that strongly to fix it or tie a friendship band to google official to make it work.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-01-14 02:13 PM
    I also thought it was too big, but I adapted to it. Now, a few weeks later, when holding my Z10.. it feels: akward. It's like the Z10 is too small with such a tiny (narrow) screen.. But at the same time I am amazed that they are able to build such a small phone as the Z10 :-P and it's soo light

I am 184cm tall, athletic build. The Passport fits in my pants easily. Both jeans and 'suit-pants'. I don't notice it sitting down. Then again; I am not fat or anything so my pants are not that tight.
    12-01-14 02:18 PM
    The Z30 is definitely a upgrade from the Z10. I upgraded to the Z30 and I can see the difference

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 07:01 PM
    blackberry should make mini passport like 4"
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-02-14 09:06 AM
    I totally agree with OP. Just placed my Passport up for sale.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 09:28 AM
    As everyone says here, it's a work phone and not a fitness gadget. I think BlackBerry has identified the target audience for this. It's not a do-it-all phone. You want music while working out then get a small iPod touch. I prefer a phone which forces me to stop checking my emails whenever

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    12-02-14 11:11 AM
    ... i'm working out. Try using your phone while doing jiujitsu and you'll get definitely arm barred!

12-02-14 11:13 AM
    As everyone says here, it's a work phone and not a fitness gadget. I think BlackBerry has identified the target audience for this. It's not a do-it-all phone. You want music while working out then get a small iPod touch. I prefer a phone which forces me to stop checking my emails whenever

It "forces" you to stop?

I think said forcing is the issue that OP is pointing out.
    12-02-14 11:33 AM

This has to be the funniest argument I've heard on here yet. So you're saying the size of he Passport forces you to stop looking at your emails? Why because you can't do certain things with it because of the size of it? Maybe Blackberry should use that as a marketing tactic "we've made a phone so wide it will force you to leave it at home and quit reading emails on it."

I don't need a phone to force me to stop looking at emails. I can not look at emails whenever I want by simply putting my phone down. That's not even the point of my reasoning anyway, but I don't want to rehash it again.
    12-03-14 06:57 AM
168 ... 4567