IMO it's awful. Only good thing is the page of recent history - find that super useful. What annoys me the most is whenever I type an address in the browser, it lags for a sec and always misses the first few letters that I type. Always have to go back and edit what I've written. Also, when opening a new tab from within a web page, that option on a long-click takes a second longer to show up than the 4-5 useless options below it - I've bookmarked countless pages by accident because that option hasn't loaded in time with the others.

Then there's awful lag when opening up multiple tabs in quick succession.

It's intuitive, just laggy, slow, and unoptimized. Doesn't compare in the slightest to using Opera Mini on Android, which is incredibly snappy (unfortunately most android browsers are useless on the Passport as the scroll speed is 100x faster than it should be, negating the option to use the trackpad for scrolling).

Using Baidu Tablet Browser mostly these days, unless I have the pages saved in my history that I want to visit on the native Browser.
    Something is wrong with your phone. I use android and bb and the blackberry browser is as good if not better than chrome.
    10-12-14 10:50 AM
    After 3 weeks of use I decided to let it go. I tried to love it, it was just not the phone for me.

The browser still leaves a lot to be desired. The Apps still don't run smoothly as I need them to, my apps don't give the notifications I need (banking, fantasy sports , etc)

The truth is as much as this phone is claimed to be a powerhouse, I run my phone a lot during the day and my battery only lasted 7-8 hours not two days.

The final deal breaker was the loss of service (T-Mobile) in areas I never lost it before on other phones. The antenna obviously isn't as strong as the competition.
    Why are you starting multiple negative threads? Next time just summarize the negativity in one thread.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-12-14 10:51 AM
    I am waiting to have it released in my country. Hope to get one before the year ends
    10-12-14 10:54 AM
    Damn, we all got sucked in by a troll. Good one!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-12-14 10:55 AM
    I second that..... Browser is great, no lag, no second delay. Troll be gone... Batt is great, and getting better by the day

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R and bungaboy like this.
    10-12-14 10:57 AM
    Call it trolling all you want, im not in denial like you guys.
    10-12-14 10:57 AM
    Most of you guys claiming great battery life sit inside your home/office on wifi and dont actually put the phone to on-the-road use. I travel for a living and this phone can't compete. Sorry, this will be another blackberry failure.
    10-12-14 10:58 AM
    I don't get it, isn't the browser the same as for other versions of BB10? If so there is a lot my BB10 phones have been able to do, due to the browser that iphones and androids could not. Not sure what you folks are comparing it to.
    10-12-14 11:00 AM
    I don't get it, isn't the browser the same as for other versions of BB10? If so there is a lot my BB10 phones have been able to do, due to the browser that iphones and androids could not. Not sure what you folks are comparing it to.
    such as?
    10-12-14 11:03 AM
    TROLL. TROLL.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:04 AM
    TROLL. TROLL.

Posted via CB10
    keep telling yourself that buddy.
    10-12-14 11:05 AM
    I smell a troll. I went head to head with an iPhone 6+ and a Galaxy 5 an blew them away hands down. Browser? By far better. Battery life? 12 hours remaining after 18 hours heavy use. Banking apps? I have all I need. Sports? NBA, TSN, Sportsnet.
    Troll somewhere else.

Posted via CB10
    Can't say I disagree, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe it not for him. Have i mentioned my Passport Rocks!?

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-12-14 11:06 AM
    Why are you starting multiple negative threads? Next time just summarize the negativity in one thread.
    I completely agree that OP is a troll, starting 3 different negative threads about the passport very weird. No one put a gun to his head to use the passport, please return it and lets have some peace
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-12-14 11:06 AM
    Most of you guys claiming great battery life sit inside your home/office on wifi and dont actually put the phone to on-the-road use. I travel for a living and this phone can't compete. Sorry, this will be another blackberry failure.
    I would really like to know what phone you had before with such a great battery for "on-the-road" (since this one doesn't cut it).

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:08 AM
    I have an iPhone 6+, HTC M8, Galaxy Note 3 currently. The Note 3 specifically crushes the PP on battery life.
    10-12-14 11:12 AM
    I have an iPhone 6+, HTC M8, Galaxy Note 3 currently. The Note 3 specifically crushes the PP on battery life.
    And no passport by your posts.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-12-14 11:14 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...thread-260887/ Thanks for the cool story. Please put your notes here.
    10-12-14 11:20 AM
42 12