08-02-16 09:39 AM
33 12
tools
    Posted via CB10!
    08-02-16 07:42 AM
    When compared to an iPhone6, the Passport SE is really quite heavy. On the other hand, when compared to a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition the iPhone6 feels rather insubstantial and useless...

вℓαквєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    08-02-16 07:46 AM
    When compared to an iPhone6, the Passport SE is really quite heavy. On the other hand, when compared to a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition the iPhone6 feels rather insubstantial and useless...

••• вℓαквєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση •••
    Wow that kool aid is doing wonder's for some people. According to this statement a phone that has all the apps you can possibly need is completely useless when compared to a phone that based on its "business" model doesnt have an app for my bank, i cant get a simple taxi app to work properly and when it does work it will work for a couple weeks if im lucky but if thats useful than great.
    08-02-16 08:23 AM
    Wow that kool aid is doing wonder's for some people. According to this statement a phone that has all the apps you can possibly need is completely useless when compared to a phone that based on its "business" model doesnt have an app for my bank, i cant get a simple taxi app to work properly and when it does work it will work for a couple weeks if im lucky but if thats useful than great.
    Looool. hahaha ur bank only not mine and BlackBerry Hub is so essential to most of BlackBerry users life not the apps as most of the BlackBerry users prioritize pkb and hub over apps

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 08:49 AM
    bluetooth headset or earbuds for calls/video. it's a hefty phone, but i don't think it's brick heavy.
    08-02-16 09:12 AM
    Omg this thread has overwhelming response.

Poor people out there holding their bricked phones waiting for someone to post a solution.

The Rat race is Yours , I have a  | P A S S P O R T and I don't care.
    08-02-16 09:30 AM
    Your shoulder hurts using a phone? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    This killed me LOL

OP how the hell do you hold your phone?

Man u should not wear brief for sure its tiring to put on.. Maybe dont eat also because its tooo tiring to chew...

Posted via CB10
    Erm...................what?
    08-02-16 09:35 AM
    Ok this going no where..
    GM1971 likes this.
    08-02-16 09:39 AM
33 12