My wife was enjoying her Z10 when suddenly someone posted a render of the red Passport on CrackBerry. She fell in love. I said OK, Christmas present as that's bound to be out in the UK by then. Christmas got closer, no sign. In the end I had to give her a picture of it with I.O.U written on the back of it on Christmas day. She was amazingly good about this, and I didn't have to spend the night in the garage. Finally, on Thursday Clove made it available in the UK, so it arrived on time today. Fantastic! Promise kept and everyone happy. My son got the black Passport on launch day. Family complete now with the red addition, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails I.O.U-blackberry-family.jpg  
    02-07-15 01:50 PM
    Two thumbs up... happy wife happy life.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    02-07-15 01:59 PM
    Fantastic!

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Scarlet Passport.
    02-07-15 02:09 PM
    That collection looks amazing! Mine only has a Q5 but hopefully one day I will have more

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    02-07-15 02:50 PM
    My wife was enjoying her Z10 when suddenly someone posted a render of the red Passport on CrackBerry. She fell in love. I said OK, Christmas present as that's bound to be out in the UK by then. Christmas got closer, no sign. In the end I had to give her a picture of it with I.O.U written on the back of it on Christmas day. She was amazingly good about this, and I didn't have to spend the night in the garage. Finally, on Thursday Clove made it available in the UK, so it arrived on time today. Fantastic! Promise kept and everyone happy. My son got the black Passport on launch day. Family complete now with the red addition, enjoy!
    What your wife didn't hold out for the Gold passport? Come on, pull out that wallet and go get her one. She's worth it and I bet she would agree.
    02-07-15 02:56 PM
    Yaaaay no cold hard floor for u!

Check Out TechCraze
    02-07-15 03:03 PM
    Where's the White one?

T-Mobile  SQW100-1 Passport running Autoloaded 10.3.1.2243.
    02-07-15 03:08 PM
    Unfortunately the 9720 on the left is me - nice phone but when you've used BB10 you see the incredible step forward BlackBerry took. Despite the decline in market share I'm grateful to Thorsten and then John for this. Hopefully my workplace IT will see the light and go BES12 so I can get the white one. Saw it in Selfridges, and difficult to explain this, it looks far better in real life than in pictures. Here's hoping!
    02-07-15 03:32 PM
    Good looking family!
    02-07-15 03:50 PM
    You're a good husband! I have an IOU of my own to redeem once the Blue Classic is released :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 03:50 PM
    Wow - you're being optimistic! Have to say a metallic blue one would have me sold too. I've no doubt that having played around with it BlackBerry have hit on something exceptional with the Passport, and that they can keep producing great variants. Good luck with your IOU.
    02-07-15 03:56 PM
    Didn't read that properly - you were talking about the Classic. I was lucky enough to handle a gold edged one recently, it's a winner too, I could see the same sort of blue they used for the Q5 would work well. I feel frustrated that BlackBerry are now putting out phones that are far ahead of their competition for the first time in years, but how do we get people to try them if they are not being marketed to retail consumers directly? Once you get hooked there's no looking back.
    02-07-15 04:21 PM
    That's awesome.
    02-07-15 07:00 PM
  14. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Awesome! Blackberry has two winners in Passport and Classic...

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 07:13 PM
    Great looking family!
    02-07-15 08:19 PM
    Good man.
    02-07-15 11:54 PM
    Wonderful family.......
    All have BlackBerry's....
    My family is the exact opposite of it - all having windows phone and me BlackBerry

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-08-15 12:40 AM
    Wonderful family.......
    All have BlackBerry's....
    My family is the exact opposite of it - all having windows phone and me BlackBerry

Same here. My husband & two teens are all avid iphone users so I'm definitely on my own. Actually, I don't know anyone other than myself that uses a BlackBerry as far as friends/family/acquaintances are concerned. It's been that way for quite a while now. I suffer ridicule on a weekly basis but I'm firm in my loyalty to BlackBerry :-).

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 01:10 AM
    Same here. My husband & two teens are all avid iphone users so I'm definitely on my own. Actually, I don't know anyone other than myself that uses a BlackBerry as far as friends/family/acquaintances are concerned. It's been that way for quite a while now. I suffer ridicule on a weekly basis but I'm firm in my loyalty to BlackBerry :-).

Posted via CB10
    Same here too... all my family friends ask me why did you buy BlackBerry? I got many problems with my z10 so they think now BlackBerry is a very bad mobile company...
    You know what mobiles they use! Samsung...
    It has the worst UI I have seen upto now in any mobile

Vintage123 likes this.
    02-08-15 01:59 AM
    Saw a red pp on Tim Allen's TV show 'Last Man Standing' on Fridays episode (after the first commercial break talking to his neighbour). Looked sweet but my wife said 'it looks huge!'. That's what she said.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 10:26 PM
    Saw a red pp on Tim Allen's TV show 'Last Man Standing' on Fridays episode (after the first commercial break talking to his neighbour). Looked sweet but my wife said 'it looks huge!'. That's what she said.

Posted via CB10
    Tim Allen loves his phones! He was on a talk show a few months back with it two

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 01:22 AM
    So far my wife's said the phone is fine size wise, and she's got used to it really quickly. I showed a picture to a friend at work and he said 'what is it - a laptop?' Part of the problem here is context, that if you see the keyboard without anything to scale it against you think it's the size of a bread board! She's connected with Blend today - I'm jealous, that is an incredible piece of software.
    02-09-15 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD