I don't agree at all. Have sent my z30 under warranty for repair and they gave me a new one. Then new one had some problems after 6 months and they replaced even though it was out of warranty

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    What was duration for your RMA ?
    02-10-15 07:36 AM
    On January 23rd, I spoke directly to BlackBerry '
    You spoke to one person. A CSR who might make $13.00 and hour and has a life. Is that the cause of your RMA not being processed or is it really the whole company? I hate talking to CSR but it is a necessity in business. Things can go your way if you make the call fun for them or memorable.
    02-10-15 07:46 AM
    I can't disagree stronger with this post. I've had a problem with my first Passport and BlackBerry RMA went way overboard to help me out even though the device was not purchased through shop BlackBerry or Amazon USA as their policy stipulated.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 08:01 AM
    You spoke to one person. A CSR who might make $13.00 and hour and has a life. Is that the cause of your RMA not being processed or is it really the whole company? I hate talking to CSR but it is a necessity in business. Things can go your way if you make the call fun for them or memorable.
    That's pretty ridiculous. The CSR represents the company. You seem going out of your way to give BlackBerry the benefit of doubt on this one. I doubt you'd be so forgiving if this was a complaint about a competitor.

Even more ridiculous is the notion that a customer has to make a call fun for the client in order to get good service.

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    Donvald likes this.
    02-10-15 09:06 AM
    Yes, a typo is hilarious.

It is when you can actually proof read your title and sentences before pressing submit lol. Plus how the hell does a person make a typo with a pkb??

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 10:45 AM
    That's pretty ridiculous. The CSR represents the company. You seem going out of your way to give BlackBerry the benefit of doubt on this one. I doubt you'd be so forgiving if this was a complaint about a competitor.

Even more ridiculous is the notion that a customer has to make a call fun for the client in order to get good service.

People are people unfortunately and we only do what we think we are getting compensated enough for. That will never change. All the crying in Paradise will never change that. Sure a CSR represents a company.

Does a Doctor who was an average student represent the whole hospital or healthcare system. Not everyone can be a HOUSE level doctor like on TV. Neither will CSR so I think your argument is really ridiculous. But thats ok, we can agree to disagree : )

2. I would never go out of my way to support a company. I hate brand loyalty, it makes me want to puke ....yes really. I do enjoy BBs story because I can recognize that they are trying harder than anyone else on the planet. We have something in common. You know some people like to think that one man like the President of the USA is responsible for all the good or bad things in America. That is more sad than words can express. Thats just the way it is though.
    02-10-15 11:53 AM
    People are people unfortunately and we only do what we think we are getting compensated enough for. That will never change. All the crying in Paradise will never change that. Sure a CSR r
    I just find there is a huge double standard at play.

When a salesman at any retailer or carrier tries to push something other than BlackBerry, or heaven forbid says something negative about BlackBerry, most people here blame that retailer as whole. "Oh this or that company is biased or bashes blah blah blah." Or the ever popular, "I'll never shop there again blah blah blah."

Now that it we are talking about someone who works for BlackBerry, albeit indirectly, all of a sudden we should forgive that person. Furthermore, we should treat that person as an individual and not blame the company. And then to top it off we should treat the whole issue as a one off and not make generalizations.

Sorry, but way too much of a double standard for me to stomach.

Donvald likes this.
    02-10-15 01:43 PM
    bb pissed me off from the first moment... I put the passport in my cart for $599 & left to do other stuff... they came at me with an offer to proceed with cart abandoned & get free 2 day shipping... I bit & they took over 2 weeks to deliver it... then within a couple of weeks the price dropped $100 & I had to beg to get money back which finally happened after lots of phonecalls & emails ...the success of a thing will largely depend on the face to the customer... the phone is good; the service is disgraceful... bb has egg on its face for me forever...
    02-10-15 01:46 PM
    It is when you can actually proof read your title and sentences before pressing submit lol. Plus how the hell does a person make a typo with a pkb??

Posted via CB10
    A typo is something that occurs on PKB. It's actually part of the definition. It's a typo not a auto-correct. The word typo has been around since manual type setting. Long predates BlackBerry and touchscreens.

So I guess you've never made a typo in a post? Should we go back and review all your posts? I bet we find some mistakes.

Last edited by crazigee; 02-10-15 at 03:36 PM.
    02-10-15 01:48 PM
    waat uz talkin'bout ??

A typo is something that occurs on PKB. It's actually part of the definition. It's a typo not a auto-correct. The word typo has been around since manual type setting. Long predates BlackBerry and touchscreens.

So I guess you've never made a typo in a post? Should we go back and review all your posts? I bet we find some mistakes.

02-10-15 05:11 PM

Go for it fella, I always make sure I proof read what I write before I press send or submit ;-).

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 05:29 PM
    Go for it fella, I always make sure I proof read what I write before I press send or submit ;-).

Posted via CB10
    OP made a typo. You never make any typos but you don't know what the word means. So I guess you're not perfect either.

Now that we've determined that nobody is perfect, why don't we stick to discussing the topic instead of making irrelevant comments about OP type skills?

Last edited by crazigee; 02-10-15 at 09:05 PM.
    02-10-15 08:34 PM
    I agree customer service sucks!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:10 PM
    I just find there is a huge double standard at play.

When a salesman at any retailer or carrier tries to push something other than BlackBerry, or heaven forbid says something negative about BlackBerry, most people here blame that retailer as whole. "Oh this or that company is biased or bashes blah blah blah." Or the ever popular, "I'll never shop there again blah blah blah."

Now that it we are talking about someone who works for BlackBerry, albeit indirectly, all of a sudden we should forgive that person. Furthermore, we should treat that person as an individual and not blame the company. And then to top it off we should treat the whole issue as a one off and not make generalizations.

Sorry, but way too much of a double standard for me to stomach.

I use to work for Rogers Wireless and yes its very difficult tohold this view when the customer is yelling at you!!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 01:14 AM
    OP made a typo. You never make any typos but you don't know what the word means. So I guess you're not perfect either.

Now that we've determined that nobody is perfect, why don't we stick to discussing the topic instead of making irrelevant comments about OP type skills?

Hahaha oh my lol. I never said I'm perfect , please do point out to me where I said I was perfect??

Still waiting for u to pick out where I have made a typo in any of my posts on here though. Really shouldn't make baseless claims when you cannot back them up eh?? ;-).

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 01:41 AM
    On January 23rd, I spoke directly to BlackBerry about RMA'ing my Passport. They stopped replying. On the 29th I followed it up and was told they were still communicating with another internal department. It is now February 8th with no further contact from BlackBerry.

I can really see they value their customers and that customer service is high up there on their customer values /sarcasm.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport | Been around the world, don't speak the language but workin' wide need no explainin'

I can understand your frustration, however we all at some point have a bad experience I have had my fair share. I agree waiting several days is not acceptable. Just don't let a bad experience put you off a great phone.
    02-11-15 04:48 AM
    Warranty & Customer service in VN is also very baddddddd
    Can u imagine that BB users in VN prefer buying from hand-carry than from authorised shop? It is because the service & warranty policy in VN really scared us - the users.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 04:51 AM
    Hahaha oh my lol. I never said I'm perfect , please do point out to me where I said I was perfect??

Still waiting for u to pick out where I have made a typo in any of my posts on here though. Really shouldn't make baseless claims when you cannot back them up eh?? ;-).

Posted via CB10
    I was taking you at your word that you are a perfect speller and never make any typos. But since you insist, I'll take a quick look later.

You don't know what the word typo means so I I don't think you should be criticizing anyone else for making a typo. How is it any better not know the meaning of typo than it is to actually make a typo?

Last edited by crazigee; 02-11-15 at 08:47 AM.
    02-11-15 07:43 AM
    I now understand why BlackBerry went downhill-img_20150211_085556.png

Did you mean, "That's what I 'did'..."?

_____

I now understand why BlackBerry went downhill-img_20150211_085720.png

Wow. "Could cause have..." That's definitely not correct!

_____

I now understand why BlackBerry went downhill-img_20150211_085956.png

Perhaps you're not aware of the difference between "its" and "it's".

_____

Check and mate!

So once again since you aren't perfect, including your typing and posting in these forums, why don't you lay off the OP for making a typo and stick to discussing the topic at hand!

Last edited by crazigee; 02-12-15 at 12:00 PM.
    02-11-15 08:13 AM
    I can't believe you spent time on this LOOL

Posted via my sexy white  Z30 rocking 10.3.0.1052
    02-11-15 09:03 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150211_085556.png 
Views:	285 
Size:	234.2 KB 
ID:	333023

Did you mean, "That's what I 'did'..."?

_____

Name:	IMG_20150211_085720.png 
Views:	285 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	333024

Wow. "Could cause have..." That's definitely not correct!

_____

Name:	IMG_20150211_085956.png 
Views:	284 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	333025

Perhaps you're not aware of the difference between "its" and "it's".

_____

Check and mate!

So once again since your aren't perfect, including your typing and posting in these forums, why don't you lay off the OP for making a typo and stick to discussing the topic at hand!

That is funny! I will try to make sure I don't have as many typo errors or I will be craziegee'd :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:08 PM
    That is funny! I will try to make sure I don't have as many typo errors or I will be craziegee'd :-)

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Don't worry I don't normally make any comments about spelling.

In this case Spawn12 decided to make fun of OP for a typo and then claimed that he never makes any typos himself.

I suggested that we all make typos and that we should stick to discussing the merits of the issue. He then specifically called me out and challenged me to find a typo he's made.

Really shouldn't make baseless claims when you cannot back them up eh?? ;-)
    So that's what I did. Lol. Maybe he'll think twice before making fun of another member for a typo.

Last edited by crazigee; 02-11-15 at 12:55 PM.
    02-11-15 12:31 PM
47 12