01-10-15 10:27 AM
32 12
tools
    Tell you dad that due to the sheer size of the Passport, it will be safer for you behind the wheel because you can't use it while you're driving, unless you have some massive hands?
    01-09-15 11:32 PM
    Buddy, from the last few weeks of December, I was in the same delirium as you are. So I searched reviews in the net and did my own ones. What I find most compelling in iPad Air3 is the camera, apps and specs, but UI kinda shots me off to keep liking it. And I won't be with it all the time if I purchased one like the Note3 now (using it now for most of my GPS navigation). It all boils down to what exactly you'll be doing to these devices and the degree of time you'll be spending with them.
    To tell you honestly, Passport is big and so was my Z10 comparing to an iphone 5 before. Throughout my experience with it, it'll grow more comfort every time you use it.

"When life gives you Blackberries... keep moving b*tch!"
    01-10-15 12:20 AM
    I suggest u get an ipad because u already have a good phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 12:23 AM
    An ipad is a good solution. You have a lot of apps for productivity (onenote, office...) and all this are natives apps. So there is no bull**** or whatever side loading.

You have definitely real estate screen, bigger, better resolution. You can play games, watch video normally without forcing your eyes. Beside you have the strong apple ecosystem you own already an iPhone. You can have universals apps. You are sure to have the last version of the app on apple products.
    Surfing on internet is better on ipad, it is light and good size, good battery life too.

Anyway. I do not own an ipad just my wife, I love my passport but it didn't replace my Sony vaio pro 13, or my surface 2. You are on a blackberry website, so be careful what you asking for. You just have to see what are your priorities .

My biggest problem with bbos10 is the quality of the native apps, which is not really impressive so far.
    01-10-15 02:57 AM
    The Passport doesn't replace an iPad.

I don't know how anyone thinks that it does. Video on the Passport is okay, but not for a full episode of anything, and the iPad apps are always better and more expansive than any Passport apps.

I have the Air 2 with cellular, so I bring it with me places a lot. The Passport is an amazing device and is more than just a phone to me, but it is not a tablet by any means... don't let anyone around here try and tell you that it is.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SK122387; 01-10-15 at 05:03 AM.
    01-10-15 03:53 AM
    The Passport doesn't replace and iPad.

I don't know how anyone thinks that it does. Video on the Passport is okay, but not for a full episode of anything, and the iPad apps are always better and more expansive than any Passport apps.

I have the Air 2 with cellular, so I bring it with me places a lot. The Passport is an amazing device and is more than just a phone to me, but it is not a tablet by any means... don't let anyone around here try and tell you that it is.

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree with you.
    Also for skype or facetime, the quality of the camera is way better on iPad. The front facing camera on the passport tottally sucks.
    01-10-15 04:23 AM
    The Passport doesn't replace an iPad.

Posted via CB10
    Well everyone uses an ipad different. Some use it to watch movies, TV, etc...other like myself just use it to surf the Web and read. I only use 2-3 apps, the Passport DOES replace my 2 ipad mini's. Since getting my Passport I haven't touched either ipad.

Posted from my Spongeberry Passport using CB10
    01-10-15 10:27 AM
32 12