I decided to go out in style for the last full year of BB10 OS, so I picked up the dream phone an AT&T BlackBerry Passport!

I love the rounded corners,soft keys, deeper chin, recessed screen, and full stainless body bezel the tweaks make allot of sense and take the OG Passport to the next level!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-18 07:52 AM
    I decided to go out in style for the last full year of BB10 OS, so I picked up the dream phone an AT&T BlackBerry Passport!

I love the rounded corners,soft keys, deeper chin, recessed screen, and full stainless body bezel the tweaks make allot of sense and take the OG Passport to the next level!

Posted via CB10
    What is also a great feature on the At&t Passport is wireless charging. Enjoy!

 Blackberry Passport
    12-22-18 09:25 AM
    I am still using my passport now as the only phone. I am really enjoying it every day.

Posted via CB10
    sesp9 and ratfinkstooley like this.
    12-23-18 09:29 AM
    Still enjoying using my passport. Love the keyboard and hub.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    sesp9 and ratfinkstooley like this.
    12-23-18 10:40 AM
    Fingers Crossed that BlackBerry does a sneak attack with an BlackBerry OS. Will continue to use my BlackBerry Passport for as long as I can.
    12-23-18 08:39 PM
    Fingers Crossed that BlackBerry does a sneak attack with an BlackBerry OS. Will continue to use my BlackBerry Passport for as long as I can.
    That’s not going to happen. Way too much has been taken apart or sold off. It would take another OEM licensing a new OS with the BB name and guaranteed profit to BB to undertake it. Forget the feasibility, no company with the resources to develop a new OS would pay BB to license their name. BB10 is literally too old and would be as useless as BBOS7 for a starting point.

If there’s ever another mobile OS, I believe Apple, Google or Microsoft develops it. Only they have the economic resources coupled with the necessary viability experience.
    12-23-18 08:45 PM
    That’s not going to happen. Way too much has been taken apart or sold off. It would take another OEM licensing a new OS with the BB name and guaranteed profit to BB to undertake it. Forget the feasibility, no company with the resources to develop a new OS would pay BB to license their name. BB10 is literally too old and would be as useless as BBOS7 for a starting point.

If there’s ever another mobile OS, I believe Apple, Google or Microsoft develops it. Only they have the economic resources coupled with the necessary viability experience.
    For some strange reason, I am still able to use my BlackBerry bold 9000. Strange how BBM still works on it. Besides that BB10 still has a punch to it. Are you being pessimistic that BB10 can not roll out a new update?

Talking about Microsoft, Windows 7 still has a heartbeat to it even thought Windows 10 has been rolled out.
    12-23-18 08:59 PM
    For some strange reason, I am still able to use my BlackBerry bold 9000. Strange how BBM still works on it. Besides that BB10 still has a punch to it. Are you being pessimistic that BB10 can not roll out a new update?

Talking about Microsoft, Windows 7 still has a heartbeat to it even thought Windows 10 has been rolled out.
    BlackBerry has declared EOL in 12 months. My BIS devices won’t be any good since carriers won’t offer BIS anymore. Some carriers have already stopped. BB10 probably saw it’s last update because 10.3.3 included updates planned for 10.3.4 and that’s all she wrote.

Future BB10 development won’t happen after 12/31/2019 since BB wants to close the door on the moneypit chapter.
    ppeters914 and sesp9 like this.
    12-23-18 09:40 PM
58 123