Okay ladies and gents!

Today is sunday. And the post office is closed of course.

But guess what peeps! Tommorow at 9 o'clock in the morning I will pick it! And then I will head down to my carriers store and get a Nano Sim!

THEN! I will close my doors, unpack this fine box and will play around this Monster I only know from Youtube Videos. LOL!

It sounds sick but I am excited, nervous and very happy!

Thank you guys for making my decision so easy!

Passport ! Here I come!

JG_Agustin likes this.
    01-25-15 01:27 PM
    Thought you had it already based on your story on the 'reactions' forum?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 03:40 PM
    Okay ladies and gents!

But guess what peeps! Tommorow at 9 o'clock in the morning I will pick it! And then I will head down to my carriers store and get a Nano Sim!

THEN! I will close my doors, unpack this fine box and will play around this Monster I only know from Youtube Videos. LOL!

Passport ! Here I come!

Finally ! Congrates !

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 04:05 PM
    Thought you had it already based on your story on the 'reactions' forum?

Posted via CB10
    This is the passport in Black.

The reaction is the one I have in white. I prefer the black one.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 04:10 PM
    Okay ladies and gents!

Passport ! Here I come!

You'd be cursing or something (not recommended for spiritual health), if you were down here and wanted to pick it up. It's Monday already, but public holiday... Post office closed.

HaPPy Australia Day, lol :-D

-----------

Are you gonna try stock 10.3.0 or load a leak 10.3.1 onto it straightaway...?

�   HaPPy Australia Day 2015 - come and visit, mate...!   �
    01-25-15 07:17 PM
    Wow!

What a device! 5 Stars!

I was early at the post office and later at my carriers store for a Nano Sim, made some groceries and unboxed my Passport with a cup of coffee.

Impressive! Thank you John Chen!

I am still putting my data from the Q10 to the Passport! LONG process. Over 5GB of data must be saved first via BB Link, and then I can transfer it to the passport.

It is impressive. Tested browser, the sick keyboard and professional and functional UI! Now, I will get myself this Hardcase which I hated seeing the beginning. But it is a must and protects the device.

Other than that I am very happy playing around. I just picked up my Q10 again, and the differences are huge. Can't imagine going back to the Q10. The device is small The big screen on the Passport is something I really love. And the keyboard. Wow!

And the design! Bauhaus Design all over!

Thank you designers! You made me happy today!
    01-26-15 06:08 AM
    Wow!

What a device! 5 Stars!

I was early at the post office and later at my carriers store for a Nano Sim, made some groceries and unboxed my Passport with a cup of coffee.

Impressive! Thank you John Chen!

I am still putting my data from the Q10 to the Passport! LONG process. Over 5GB of data must be saved first via BB Link, and then I can transfer it to the passport.

It is impressive. Tested browser, the sick keyboard and professional and functional UI! Now, I will get myself this Hardcase which I hated seeing the beginning. But it is a must and protects the device.

Other than that I am very happy playing around. I just picked up my Q10 again, and the differences are huge. Can't imagine going back to the Q10. The device is small The big screen on the Passport is something I really love. And the keyboard. Wow!

And the design! Bauhaus Design all over!

Thank you designers! You made me happy today!
    Congratulations and enjoy dude!
    And welcome to the Passport family btw ;p

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 07:30 AM
    T = top of the page
    B= Bottom of the page
    P= Previous
    N= Next
    S= Search
    C= compose
    R=Reply
    Lt= current time when typing
    Ld= current date

]|I{�------� ѕєηт �яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. �------�}I|[
    01-26-15 07:35 AM
    T = top of the page
    B= Bottom of the page
    P= Previous
    N= Next
    S= Search
    C= compose
    R=Reply
    Lt= current time when typing
    Ld= current date

]|I{�------� ѕєηт �яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. �------�}I|[

Thanks for reading my mind. It is an entire new experience. Like having a phone from the future.

I need passport hints and tips. Thanks for the shortcuts. They are handy.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 08:44 AM
    I've done the same thing. Used the Passport once and was hooked!

Sold off all my other phones and tablets since none of them got any use. Passport is the best phone I have used....hands down. What ruined it for me was the At&t version coming out. Now my square Passport is going back and I will be using this Galaxy s5 until the rounded version is released

Great decision going with the Passport, you will not be disappointed!
    01-26-15 09:15 AM
    I just came from a Q10 to the. Passport and really like it...!
    Glad I made the change.
    01-26-15 09:50 PM
    Me too.

I knew the difference would there in comparison to my Q10. But I would never have thought that it would this huge difference.

It's like holding the perfect phone. Baushaus Design, Premium built and unique. So slab phone.

It has character. I find myself in this phone.

I am very happy. Just ordered this BlackBerry hardshell case to protect it. I take care of it like a child.

What a device. I am stunned.

Posted via CB10
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    01-27-15 09:45 AM
    Me too.

I knew the difference would there in comparison to my Q10. But I would never have thought that it would this huge difference.

It's like holding the perfect phone. Baushaus Design, Premium built and unique. So slab phone.

I am very happy. Just ordered this BlackBerry hardshell case to protect it. I take care of it like a child.

Posted via CB10
    You mean bauhaus?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 09:59 AM
    H̲̣̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊м̲̣̣̥М̣̣̥̇̊M̲̣̣̣̥м̣̣̣̥ ... you seems so .... excited and happy, like my nephew with his new console game

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 10:07 AM
    Me too.

Posted via CB10
    I actually posted a thread on the hard shell case and I'll update my view after some time using it. But so far, I really like this case, it's very nice and protects the Passport just enough, without adding bulk or covering some of the attractive steel parts. Plus, the BlackBerry logo just makes it look great, almost as if you weren't using any case at all.

Although I keep my Z30 and 9800 as backup devices, I find myself using them less. The Passport is just awesome!

BTW, the newest Netflix app from Snap does not adapt well to the square screen, so I recommend using version 1.0.0.1755. If you need the apk file, let me know, I keep previous versions of the Android apps I use.

I also recommend the full version of SuperTube. The developer recently added functionality for the Passport keyboard scrolling and it works great!

Keep enjoying your masterful Passport!

Posted from the mighty Z30!
    01-27-15 03:06 PM
    You mean bauhaus?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry sir. Typo mistake. I am new to the keyboard obviously. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:00 PM
    I actually posted a thread on the hard shell case and I'll update my view after some time using it. But so far, I really like this case, it's very nice and protects the Passport just enough, without adding bulk or covering some of the attractive steel parts. Plus, the BlackBerry logo just makes it look great, almost as if you weren't using any case at all.

Although I keep my Z30 and 9800 as backup devices, I find myself using them less. The Passport is just awesome!

BTW, the newest Netflix app from Snap does not adapt well to the square screen, so I recommend using version 1.0.0.1755. If you need the apk file, let me know, I keep previous versions of the Android apps I use.

I also recommend the full version of SuperTube. The developer recently added functionality for the Passport keyboard scrolling and it works great!

Keep enjoying your masterful Passport!

Posted from the mighty Z30!
    My corporate friend. Thanks for the insight. I ordered the case today. I was so happy that it doesn't cover the great steel!

You know. Many have expensive and shiny smartphones and they cover them up with pathetic and crappy rubber. It's like driving a Ferrari and make them look like a Toyota Prius.

So the case is very important. The photos at Amazon and the good price were top notch. It will arrive in 2 days.

My friend. Have you checked the thread were fine gentlemen ordered the fake BlackBerry leather holster? It looked very good and it also has the magnet. I will consider this also. But right now the hardshell will make the job.

I will try supertube.

Always happy for new tips and hints fine lads.
    #workwide

Posted via CB10
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    01-27-15 04:06 PM
    My corporate friend. Thanks for the insight. I ordered the case today. I was so happy that it doesn't cover the great steel!

You know. Many have expensive and shiny smartphones and they cover them up with pathetic and crappy rubber. It's like driving a Ferrari and make them look like a Toyota Prius.

So the case is very important. The photos at Amazon and the good price were top notch. It will arrive in 2 days.

My friend. Have you checked the thread were fine gentlemen ordered the fake BlackBerry leather holster? It looked very good and it also has the magnet. I will consider this also. But right now the hardshell will make the job.

I will try supertube.

#workwide

Posted via CB10
    If you want the ferrari of cases go to vajacases.com!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:59 PM

I will try supertube.

#workwide

Posted via CB10
    I have seen it in the forums and it looks quite nice, practically like an OEM pouch, also considering it. I'll wait a bit though in the hopes that BlackBerry launches its own leather pocket pouch. I have the one for the Z30 and it's very classy. It would be ideal if BlackBerry designed it as to allow the Passport to fit with the hard shell on.

Definitely give SuperTube a try. You can download the free version and test it. For advanced features (login/manage your YouTube channel) you need to pay a small amount, but it's worth it. Plus, the developer is awesome with customer service, I highly recommend his apps.

Sent from the powerful and masterful Passport!
    01-27-15 07:25 PM
    1 weeks with the Passport and I am still amazed!

I really wonder why media have not picked up on this great device. It's like haveing seen an UFO!

It is a blast to do business with that thing! Getting things done has just reached an all new level.

And I dig that design! Bauhaus design von Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. You clearly see that! I am in love.

I am just waiting for my hard shell case. I critized it a lot at the beginning, seeing it in the articles. But it just makes sense. I also love that you can turn your passport down, and it gets on standby mode, and you can safe a lot of battery! Thats what I can say after my 4th charge! The first 3 were bad. Battery hold for 1 day. Now? I nearly get 2 days!

Again, if Mr. Chen reads this? Thanks for taking this risk, making this masterpiece. It gives me so much joy only hardcore BB addicts can understand!
    mbamd and Hulk123 like this.
    02-01-15 06:12 PM
    Get it.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 10:05 PM
    Hi Guys & Gals,

Former Curve and Bold user here. Then jump to 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, several Android, Lumias and now owning a 6 Plus.
    I want to try something new and I miss the physical keyboard of a phone. I'm tempting to sell my 6+ and get the PP, but my only concern is the app. Can you kindly let me know if there's a native Viber, Onedrive and OneNote app for Passport? Alternative is okay but NO to sideloading.
    02-02-15 06:22 AM
    Hi Guys & Gals,

Former Curve and Bold user here. Then jump to 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, several Android, Lumias and now owning a 6 Plus.
    I want to try something new and I miss the physical keyboard of a phone. I'm tempting to sell my 6+ and get the PP, but my only concern is the app. Can you kindly let me know if there's a native Viber, Onedrive and OneNote app for Passport? Alternative is okay but NO to sideloading.
    Viber no
    Onedrive yes
    Onenote no (what's the different with one drive?)
    Suggestion : don't sell your iphone if you still need apps, BlackBerry is perfect for emailing and phonecall (imho)

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 08:08 AM
    Now finally I got my hard shell case.

I have never thought that a smartphone in a protection could look so manly, professional and neat.

There are great talented industrial designer at BlackBerry.

I also put on a screen protector on. Some bubbles like always when you try to patiently put it on the screen. Lol.

But now I am complete.

I would never have thought that you can have such fun with a device. I always love to play around with it.

Actually I want to check out my battery. But I always play around with the passport. But so far 1,5 days. It gets better.

And also the idea to turn your device backwards on a table to save so battery works! I get better battery life. And with the hard shell, it works better.

So what's next? A leather pouch from China maybe. There was a great threat from holster lovers like myself, where you can buy a knockoff. But it looks really neat.

Other than that I have my Bose headset and headphones for listening music with quality.

I am happy camper now.

Thank you guys for your help, tips and so many interesting threads.

It is sad to see that the Q10 threads are not so active anymore like two years ago. But I guess this will happen to passport also in two years.

Let's enjoy the time.

Best
    Fist

Posted via CB10
    JG_Agustin and mbamd like this.
    02-03-15 07:51 AM
    I wasn't sure how I would adapt to the Passport from a Z30, but for reals, it's the best phone I've ever used. I absolutely love this thing. I enjoyed learning to use it. I can hardly put the device down, I'm so addicted to this thing.

Posted via CB10
    mbamd likes this.
    02-05-15 11:27 PM
56 123