And please one more question, are there any chance for bb10 in future?

Posted via CB10
    Hell no .......
    11-28-17 09:06 AM
    Key1 and passport are two different devices. K1 isn't even near to passport. I don't say it's bad device, but not the same quality.

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10 using awesome  Passport SE
    11-28-17 09:46 AM
    And please one more question, are there any chance for bb10 in future?

Posted via CB10
    Last BB10 device was launched in 2015, and BlackBerry exited the hardware business.

There is no one left to build a BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 11:21 AM
    Well BlackBerry did advertise and pushed when it was new... it didn't take. BlackBerry didn't have the money Samsung or Apple does but any more money spent the other two can certainly easily push harder and drown out like they did.
    Crackberry was here pushing as well. Just saying. BlackBerry didn't just put bb10 out and sat back. They did a ton of push on the development side as well and spent a ton of money getting app developer to make apps for BlackBerry. Looks at MS if you want to see how much many it takes and still fail miserably.
    Not quite true cause when they started with BB10 an advertising it I was able to become familiar with brand (as a lot of people like me got the chance to meet blackberry by 2013/14.
    I think if they started it a little bit sooner (as manger and ceo had to plan such things) now we would see more BB10 device around!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 11:21 AM
    What is not true? You just said they did advertised. Doesn't matter. Hindsight is 20/20. Should have/could have. We are where we are Bb10 is gone. Same as Windows phone.
    11-28-17 11:45 AM
    What is not true? You just said they did advertised. Doesn't matter. Hindsight is 20/20. Should have/could have. We are where we are Bb10 is gone. Same as Windows phone.
    My point was about bad strategy of manager and maybe CEO of company.
    Advertising at very late stage will be pointless and useless!
    Like pressing break paddle of an SLR which is going 120MPH at 100 feet away from a child in middle of road.(it need about 200 feet to stop if I an remember correctly) hope my point is clear now!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 11:52 AM
    Sorry but I still think it was management's mistake. But it's past...
    What we have today is devices like priv, tdek, k1 etc which aren't not bad but not so good as classic, passport, z30.. and all are androids.. yes I like bbandroid but bb10 for me is much better.
    In fact there are two sides: customers who loves bb10 and blackberry devices (nobody knows how much they are) and blackberry management who thinks how earn money. It's too simple.. I think to make bb10 devices again you need too much money, and it's too risky. So they become software company..just a company... no proud no big names in history..just a company who earns money...maybe they are right..

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 12:00 PM
    My point was about bad strategy of manager and maybe CEO of company.
    Advertising at very late stage will be pointless and useless!
    Like pressing break paddle of an SLR which is going 120MPH at 100 feet away from a child in middle of road.(it need about 200 feet to stop if I an remember correctly) hope my point is clear now!

Posted via CB10
    But they didn't advertise the phones late, BB10 marketing started before the phone launched and it was the biggest marketing campaign BlackBerry had ever done.

https://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.c...-new-campaign/
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    11-28-17 12:25 PM
    I won't go on how great BB10 was and it's still is,

a small example : to set a song of own choice as ringtone is too easy in BB10 compared to Blackdroid. (Just a small example out of many)

BB10 Hub is still way better then the Hub of Blackdroid. Ya I know they have included lots of social media options in Blackdroid Hub but still its not even close to BB10, am not saying as I haven't used Blackdroid. I have Passport for my prime device for Work and Dtek60 for few apps.

May be in near future Hub of blackdroid come close as BB10 which I don't think it's coming too soon, hoping so.

Being a software company if a handful of few left BB10 employees BlackBerry can still do lot more additional new feature to Hub but that's not gonna happen, that's the harsh reality.

It's end of 2017 I am still rocking with my Passport and still does the daily job for me so Keyone, Motion aren't gonna replace it anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and Qorax like this.
    11-28-17 12:32 PM
    They advertised during superbowl.. and the spend a ton of money getting developer to makes apps for them.. how is this too late? It will always be too late since Apple and Samsung can drown them out with billboards and TV ads.
    11-28-17 02:29 PM
    BB10 the best Os there is and Chen killed it and totally ignored the millions of BB10 users out there!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 04:47 PM
    BB10 the best Os there is and Chen killed it and totally ignored the millions of BB10 users out there!

Posted via CB10
    The death of BB10 as a viable consumer OS predates Chen, the best that could have happened after he joined was a niche enterprise focused OS but the market for it just wasn't there (and BlackBerry certainly tried to make it work).
    11-28-17 05:11 PM
    For me, Passport is like that first lover you never really forget. I have moved on but I often close my eyes and fantasize about Passport when fondling my KEYone. Should I feel guilty? Should I see a therapist? How can I be certain that at the same time I am racked with guilt about my fantasies, the KEYone isn't fantasizing about being fondled by John Chen?
    Qorax, krazyatom and arfeo like this.
    11-28-17 06:24 PM
    Every single software is moving out from passport..skype, whatsapp, Slack, webex, Wechat , Google maps, olx, etc.... no more life on passport

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 10:33 AM
    none of those represent life

Posted via CBX
    Qorax and rayporsche like this.
    11-29-17 11:15 AM
    As I marked in one of past topics, every single thread here ends the same... "I love my passport" - what a beautiful topic! And what do we have? "They killed BB10/Chen is the murderer of puppies/Marketing department of BlackBerry must die"... Why! *Sigh*

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-29-17 03:57 PM
    As I marked in one of past topics, every single thread here ends the same... "I love my passport" - what a beautiful topic! And what do we have? "They killed BB10/Chen is the murderer of puppies/Marketing department of BlackBerry must die"... Why! *Sigh*

Posted via CB10
    You forgot to ask for a BB10 safe place ....
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    11-29-17 08:18 PM
    Me too but unfortunately it’s become pretty much just an alarm clock for me. It’s a shame because the quality of the phone and speakers is superb, IMHO. What a shame BB10 is dead.
    Rallyfia likes this.
    11-29-17 08:28 PM
    Hi

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 02:59 PM
    Hi

Posted via CB10
    How do you do.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 03:20 PM
    Passport is a best device that I ever had. I use it as my daily driver. Both hardware and software are very impressive. Built quality is so amazing, and the software runs so fluid without any lag.

Qorax likes this.
    12-01-17 09:28 PM
    Passport is a best device that I ever had. I use it as my daily driver. Both hardware and software are very impressive. Built quality is so amazing, and the software runs so fluid without any lag.

I second that.

12-02-17 05:41 AM
    I second that.

Got triggered by not using capacitive kb scrolling
    12-02-17 11:43 AM
    Got triggered by not using capacitive kb scrolling
    [bad]Habits die hard my friend.
    12-02-17 01:21 PM
    Porsche design keeps selling for $449 on feebay

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    12-02-17 10:17 PM
76 1234