Yes, none of the coupon codes see working.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 10:49 PM
    i have a feeling that everyone that ordered with the coupon is going to get their orders cancelled
    10-04-14 10:50 PM
    I was surprised today at the price with a coupon and free shipping , but this isn't going to be an all black version. (I wish, I wish). It comes with a BlackBerry lanyard, BlackBerry pen, multiple country plug-ins and a hard shell case, plus a different box.
    Attachment 303271

This was my invoice

STA 100-3 10.3.1.396
    What promo code did you use ? Forget it, seen your answer after I posted this. Sorry.

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Z10
    10-04-14 11:15 PM
    I guess it's preference..

But!! I agree with you..if it was painted or covered with some black material/solvent..if it would scratch, it would show off the silver..which would look hideous IMO.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    They would probably make it the same as the Q10 black bezel that is black even when scratched. Probably anodized.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 11:57 PM
    They would probably make it the same as the Q10 black bezel that is black even when scratched. Probably anodized.
    It would be like the Q10 but the process used on it isn't anodizing, it's DLC. Only aluminum can be anodized. Stainless has to be blackened (oxidized) or coated (DLC).

[CB10 / Q10]
    10-05-14 12:32 AM
    It would be like the Q10 but the process used on it isn't anodizing, it's DLC. Only aluminum can be anodized. Stainless has to be blackened (oxidized) or coated (DLC).

[CB10 / Q10]
    Gotcha, thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 02:51 AM
    So you getting one?

Posted via CB10
    Tempted, albeit I'm not sure I can justify the cost yet. I'm really trying to hang on for AT&T to officially release it...

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 03:54 AM
    SHOPBB15

I think

STA 100-3 10.3.1.396
    Should be ...SHOPBBSAVE15...lol
    JGoodard likes this.
    10-05-14 07:33 AM

[CB10 / Q10]
    I really can't see it, all black,I love the Stainless Steel.Damn!! if I open the Box and get an all Black one,I'll be disappointed ,I guess I'll give customer service a call and get the scoop on my order.But If It is all Black ,I'm still happy with the Price.I jumped on this deal and forgot to order a case at the same time,also.
    10-05-14 07:39 AM
    I really can't see it, all black,I love the Stainless Steel.Damn!! if I open the Box and get an all Black one,I'll be disappointed ,I guess I'll give customer service a call and get the scoop on my order.But If It is all Black ,I'm still happy with the Price.I jumped on this deal and forgot to order a case at the same time,also.
    The VIP model looks identical to the standard and has an uncoated stainless frame (ie: it looks silver/gray). An all-black version hasn't released officially. Chances are it might not.

The VIP comes with a hard case, screen protector, foreign chargers, premium earbuds, and a larger box. The phone is the same.

[CB10 / Q10]
    10-05-14 09:28 AM
    i have a feeling that everyone that ordered with the coupon is going to get their orders cancelled
    People have already received shipping confirmations and had their CC charged.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 09:32 AM
    I've been tracking this on Amazon since last week, Amazon still does not have any stock. It seems BlackBerry seriously underestimated the amount of these devices they would sell in a short while. Right now it's available in my country (Nigeria) for about $1300, officially available from 30th of October at $875
    10-05-14 09:49 AM
    should be ...shopbbsave15...lol
    does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-05-14 09:58 AM
    I've been tracking this on Amazon since last week, Amazon still does not have any stock. It seems BlackBerry seriously underestimated the amount of these devices they would sell in a short while. Right now it's available in my country (Nigeria) for about $1300, officially available from 30th of October at $875
    My question to BlackBerry is "if the BlackBerry Passport is meant as a non-consumer smartphone why sell it via consumer channels?" The while "didn't anticipate demand" verbiage is rubbish.
    10-05-14 10:00 AM
    My question to BlackBerry is "if the BlackBerry Passport is meant as a non-consumer smartphone why sell it via consumer channels?" The while "didn't anticipate demand" verbiage is rubbish.
    And why wouldn't they try selling it that way? They already have the phone, they have the software, and they have the retail website so it's a no brainer to sell it. Plus, their margins are probably much better than selling through a carrier. And BlackBerry has never said they will not sell to regular consumers.
    10-05-14 10:14 AM
    Confirmed that the coupon is definitely not working!

Is there something else that we can use ?
    10-05-14 10:20 AM
    I tried at least 10 coupons from various sites and nothing is working.

Given the fact that coupon only worked for less than a day and it gave 25% off when it was suppose to do 15% clearly was a mistake.

At this point I would venture to guess they locked all coupons out from being applied to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:26 AM
    I think it comes with extra stuff in the box?
    Jack?
    jafobabe and eldricho like this.
    10-05-14 11:00 AM
    I don't see how black would be a premium.

SS is about as premium looking as you can get. Not to mention sturdy.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 10-05-14 at 11:50 AM.
    10-05-14 11:30 AM
    I was surprised today at the price with a coupon and free shipping , but this isn't going to be an all black version. (I wish, I wish). It comes with a BlackBerry lanyard, BlackBerry pen, multiple country plug-ins and a hard shell case, plus a different box.
    Attachment 303271

This was my invoice

STA 100-3 10.3.1.396
    This is the same SKU as the phone I ordered without VIP. I ordered one of each. Same SKU.
    jafobabe and raino like this.
    10-05-14 11:31 AM
    ^ Same here..and I got the non VIP one

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-05-14 11:37 AM
    Plus the exposed stainless steel looks so good imo. A perfectly sharped edged rectangle, with exposed hardened stainless steel I-beam frame. It's like an engineer's dream, really. Lol
    I hear you, but some people prefer the "all black" look. Plus, when you factor in the limited stock, it brings a bit of exclusivity as well.

Regardless, I think it's been pretty well established in this (and another) thread that this is the same phone, differences are in the accessories. IIRC, the "all black" has only been spotted in the Middle East.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-05-14 01:19 PM
    I really do not think the VIP version is going to be the all black version. Hopefully mine ships soon and I can let yall know for sure :P
    10-06-14 12:19 AM
    Just placed an order for the VIP. I called amazon prior and they are clueless as to when they will be re-stocked. Tired of waiting. No option for overnight shipping. What's you best guess for delivery to NJ USA?
    10-06-14 08:05 AM
    Ordered my VIP version on Saturday and it didn't ship yet. Also in NJ

Posted with my Passport #workwide
    ummie4 likes this.
    10-06-14 08:41 AM
65 123