I've had mine for 2 days now...so far so good! Really the only adjustment is the kb, but I'm getting better. Here are some photos...

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...edf4512876.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...4250c14f8a.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...bc5a25aefd.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...caaa974b78.jpg

Sent from my AT&T Passport
    Where did u get ur case from?????? I need one bad. Does everyone know that this version has a plastic bezel instead of steel???? I had to find out the hard way. Thanks ATT

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails The "I just got my AT&T Passport" thread!-imagejpeg_0.jpg  
    03-06-15 06:05 PM
    Finally went to the at&t store and saw a PP parked next to a Classic. I really wanted to like the PP, but it's just too awkward for one-handed use. It's too wide to hold with my left hand and then type with my right index finger. Oh well. Perhaps I need to spend more time with it. Now for the Classic, this at&t store did not have a charged, working Classic for me to try out.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:55 PM
    Where did u get ur case from?????? I need one bad. Does everyone know that this version has a plastic bezel instead of steel???? I had to find out the hard way. Thanks ATT

Posted via CB10

Obviously, the bottom of the bezel was plastic which has the metallic coating feels like metal.
    But the top one was metal.

They have to split into 2 pieces because of the antenna signal strength and re-designed body.
    03-06-15 09:06 PM
    I didn't know that att designed the classic also.
    I was referring to the Passport being redesigned by AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 08:54 PM
    Ok so update: my passport is still amazing and turning heads. Honestly it's very comfortable to use, while not ideal, one handed use possible. Still adjusting to the keyboard. However so far so good. I'm glad this is all going well and BlackBerry did a great job!

Pearl 8110 ---> Bold 9900 ---> Z10 ---> Passport
    03-08-15 10:36 PM
    Ok so update: my passport is still amazing and turning heads. Honestly it's very comfortable to use, while not ideal, one handed use possible. Still adjusting to the keyboard. However so far so good. I'm glad this is all going well and BlackBerry did a great job!

A one one handed method for scrolling through pages like the CB forum, turn it sideways, hold between index and small finger, move your thumb up and down the keyboard to scroll .
    03-09-15 09:00 AM
    A one one handed method for scrolling through pages like the CB forum, turn it sideways, hold between index and small finger, move your thumb up and down the keyboard to scroll .
    Noted, thanks

03-09-15 01:00 PM
    I was referring to the Passport being redesigned by AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    I switched my redesigned Passport for the Classic and it's practically the same phone with different dimensions.

Third thought......this isn't a blackberry design. It's a carriers design of a blackberry unit.
    Posted via CB10
    Saying the att Passport is designed by att is pretty much saying the Classic is also designed by att. The att version is just a Passport with the Classic's design and I'm pretty sure BlackBerry designed the Classic.

Anyway, the redesigned Passport is very nice and makes even the iPhones look cheap. I don't think att should get the credit for that.
    03-10-15 05:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    The bottom part of the bezel is plastic but the rest is steel. You should be able to see where the plastic part ends. It's the same with the Classic.
    03-10-15 05:17 PM
    Obviously, the bottom of the bezel was plastic which has the metallic coating feels like metal.
    But the top one was metal.

They have to split into 2 pieces because of the antenna signal strength and re-designed body.
    Let the customer know, I say. I would've bought a case IMMEDIATELY rather than carry naked and end up with that ugly *** blemish. Shameful!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 06:44 PM
    Three more weeks

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 07:06 PM
    Sorry, not a fan for it.
    I like a normal PP

Posted via CB10 from BB Passport
    03-11-15 09:42 AM
    who is going to sell me an AT&T PP?
    03-17-15 04:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's the Body Glove Gel Case. Can buy the case or case with holster combo. Go to AT&T online. In the search box type BlackBerry Passport. You click on the case or case holster combo. From there you can order it and have it shipped or put in a zip code near you and maybe luck out and find a store that has it. I had the opposite occur. I got a Passport and a Classic but needed to go to different stores. I actually got the Passport case where I got my Classic and my Classic OEM leather holster where I bought my Passport. Photo attached to show I have both devices because inevitably someone will call BS that I have them both. Here's my lineup:
    The "I just got my AT&T Passport" thread!-img_20150317_164622_edit.jpg

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    juststart likes this.
    03-17-15 05:13 PM
    who is going to sell me an AT&T PP?
    Best Buy would like to: BlackBerry Passport 4G Cell Phone with 32GB Memory Black BLACKBERRY PASSPORT - Best Buy

Select 'Buy an unactivated device.' It's $50 more expensive than AT&T's no-contract price, but I don't think AT&T's selling this phone to non-customers. Plus, if you're a Best Buy Rewards members, you'll get $10 back in points.
    03-17-15 05:20 PM
    Best Buy would like to: BlackBerry Passport 4G Cell Phone with 32GB Memory Black BLACKBERRY PASSPORT - Best Buy

Select 'Buy an unactivated device.' It's $50 more expensive than AT&T's no-contract price, but I don't think AT&T's selling this phone to non-customers. Plus, if you're a Best Buy Rewards members, you'll get $10 back in points.
    This will work on European countries right? My currently device is the Z10 STL-2
    03-17-15 06:25 PM
    This will work on European countries right? My currently device is the Z10 STL-2
    Yes, it will. It's got all the Europe-friendly bands that the other Passport has. The bigger issue will be unlocking the phone. Apparently, AT&T is refusing to unlock the phone until 90 days post-purchase. Luckily, third party unlocking is an available option, but the phone needs to "touch" the AT&T network, i.e. an AT&T SIM needs to go in the phone for a short while.
    03-17-15 06:30 PM
    Yes, it will. It's got all the Europe-friendly bands that the other Passport has. The bigger issue will be unlocking the phone. Apparently, AT&T is refusing to unlock the phone until 90 days post-purchase. Luckily, third party unlocking is an available option, but the phone needs to "touch" the AT&T network, i.e. an AT&T SIM needs to go in the phone for a short while.
    This sounds like a lot of trouble to me, guess i will have to wait for somebody to sell me his used unlocked AT&T PP
    03-17-15 06:49 PM
    Got mine a few days ago after having iPhone and Android for years. BlackBerry was my first smartphone and its making me feel nostalgic. Really love and appreciate the features now that I'm a business professional. I like how easy it is to install the apps I've gotten used to. Most of my coworkers don't know what to make of it.

Now if that update would just come out OTA.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-17-15 09:43 PM
    Got mine a few days ago after having iPhone and Android for years. BlackBerry was my first smartphone and its making me feel nostalgic. Really love and appreciate the features now that I'm a business professional. I like how easy it is to install the apps I've gotten used to. Most of my coworkers don't know what to make of it.

Now if that update would just come out OTA.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome back. AT&T is the last to push out updates on BlackBerry, sadly. However, doing them yourself is relatively easy with help from the good people here. Keep an eye CB for when they are available. I'm going to install the latest this week.
    03-18-15 08:53 AM
    Welcome back. AT&T is the last to push out updates on BlackBerry, sadly. However, doing them yourself is relatively easy with help from the good people here. Keep an eye CB for when they are available. I'm going to install the latest this week.
    Thanks! I crossed my fingers and downloaded Sachesi and did the update. It took about 30 minutes and now GPS is working great!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-18-15 12:37 PM
    Thanks! I crossed my fingers and downloaded Sachesi and did the update. It took about 30 minutes and now GPS is working great!
    Congrats. I just sached 2582 on my locked Z10. Slow internet here. Takes several hours to download the files. Will sach Passport tomorrow.
    03-18-15 12:56 PM
    Sach'd my PP to 2582 last night. So far no issues. But the notifications are REALLY loud now! And it seems to be a bit more speedy overall. I know it usually takes a couple of days for everything to settle, so it may get better! If you are on AT&T and experiencing any issues, install 2582 now. It is not a leak and waiting for AT&T to approve and add their bloatware is not worth it
    03-18-15 01:17 PM
    It's the Body Glove Gel Case. Can buy the case or case with holster combo. Go to AT&T online. In the search box type BlackBerry Passport. You click on the case or case holster combo. From there you can order it and have it shipped or put in a zip code near you and maybe luck out and find a store that has it. I had the opposite occur. I got a Passport and a Classic but needed to go to different stores. I actually got the Passport case where I got my Classic and my Classic OEM leather holster where I bought my Passport. Photo attached to show I have both devices because inevitably someone will call BS that I have them both. Here's my lineup:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150317_164622_edit.jpg 
Views:	737 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	342006

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    Can't dispute that!

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    03-18-15 01:40 PM
    The "I just got my AT&T Passport" thread!-img_20150318_150125.jpg

Got myself a case too, finally. The passport is a typist device. U have to learn the gestures and their different purposes with the new keyboard layout. I still actively use my Q10 in addition to my passport and find myself pressing the z key on the passport to use symbols like I would on my Q. Ha. That's a year + of daily use. But @ the same time I find myself flicking on my Q, for word prediction or back swiping on the keyboard. So, everything's good. Swipe down on the keyboard for quick symbols associated with the physical keys vs tapping the symbols screen key where there are no physical keys associated. The latter is for longer # or symbol entry.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-18-15 02:17 PM
290 ... 7891011 ...