Anyone drop theirs yet?
    02-27-15 10:45 AM
    Anyone drop theirs yet?
    Read a Member drop in the bath tub.
    02-27-15 11:26 AM
    Read a Member drop in the bath tub.
    Ouch. I wasn't going to get a case for mine but now paranoia is setting in. My Z10 was easy to grab and clinch with my fist. Every time I grab this thing I take a conscious pause to be sure I have a good grip on it (when sober at least).

Think I'll be getting the Seidio surface case when available.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-27-15 11:49 AM
    The body glove case is amazing. Light weight and good grip.
    I recommend it

SQW-100-3 10.3.1.2480 Allergy/Pulmonary
    bgboi3 and lang007 like this.
    02-27-15 12:20 PM
    The body glove case is amazing. Light weight and good grip.
    I recommend it

SQW-100-3 10.3.1.2480 Allergy/Pulmonary
    I just ordered one Hoping to have it soon. Thanks for the information
    02-27-15 12:23 PM
    Ouch. I wasn't going to get a case for mine but now paranoia is setting in. My Z10 was easy to grab and clinch with my fist. Every time I grab this thing I take a conscious pause to be sure I have a good grip on it (when sober at least).

Yeah, know how you feel. Still luck finding one in the store near me to hold and feel. May just bite the bullet and order online.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-27-15 01:52 PM

I just wish the cases would have a cut out on the back to show the BlackBerry logo. With my Z10 I had a Seidio Surface for it and I actually used a hole saw bit in my drill and cut out for the logo to show.

Posted via Crackberry 10 on my awesome AT&T Passport
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-27-15 02:44 PM
    Yeah, know how you feel. Still luck finding one in the store near me to hold and feel. May just bite the bullet and order online.
    I suggest ordering and think you'll like it. 5 minutes after I got the Passport, my Z10 felt small and inadequate.
    02-27-15 03:14 PM
    I just wish the cases would have a cut out on the back to show the BlackBerry logo. With my Z10 I had a Seidio Surface for it and I actually used a hole saw bit in my drill and cut out for the logo to show.

Posted via Crackberry 10 on my awesome AT&T Passport
    Were you the guy that posted that a couple years ago? Thought it was a good idea. Never did it to mine though. You melt the plastic or did you go at it low speed? Seidio people were posting here earlier, we should try to request it.
    02-27-15 03:18 PM
    Seidio posted over on this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11409342

I asked if they could cut the hole or put the BB logo on it. Also requested this on their site during a chat session.
    02-27-15 03:44 PM
    I just want to know if the camera on the AT&T is better than my official BlackBerry Passport version? Go...
    02-27-15 09:58 PM
    I suggest ordering and think you'll like it. 5 minutes after I got the Passport, my Z10 felt small and inadequate.
    Done...Order online. so sometime next week I'll have two passport. One for the wife and I. Anyone get their sooner than expected?
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-27-15 10:09 PM
    Went online to find the Body Glove. The site said that 2 stores in Manhattan had them. But I have work today so no time. Stop by the mall before work just to see if the local store has an idea of when they would be getting them. Lo and behold, the have one! And I was able to get it 20% off because of my job! I like the way the case feels, but the holster is very tight. I am used to the way my OtterBox Defender's holster fit my Q10(very secure but easy to remove). This thing requires some effort! Hopefully with use it will be better

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:46 AM
    First impression of the att passport......I see and android.

Second thought ......where did they take the space from in order to raise the keyboard, or is the phone bigger?

Third thought......this isn't a blackberry design. It's a carriers design of a blackberry unit.

Final thought......guess I'm more for blackberry than I am for att. I'll be sticking to the original.

Posted via CB10
    I thought the same thing. Walked away from it. Sticking with my original passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 08:52 PM
    Well I have the original but I'm not gonna lie that i'm jealous of the wireless charging in the att version.

If I could have waited I would have gotten it over the original just for that.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 09:07 PM
    Picked one up off of Craigslist yesterday and already sent for the unlock code so I can use it on T Mobile USA. I will follow up with my review once I have it up and active on my network.

The "I just got my AT&T Passport" thread!-img_20150228_150257.jpg

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    thedose and Cross like this.
    03-01-15 05:09 AM
    Wow..^ Nice find.
    03-01-15 11:09 AM
    Was reviewing my AT&T bill. Had the $40 activation fee on it. I knew this was coming but it made me ponder. If you buy a phone for $199 on contract renewal and there is an automatic activation fee, aren't you really paying $239? Approaches the line of false advertising.
    03-01-15 11:26 AM
    Was reviewing my AT&T bill. Had the $40 activation fee on it. I knew this was coming but it made me ponder. If you buy a phone for $199 on contract renewal and there is an automatic activation fee, aren't you really paying $239? Approaches the line of false advertising.
    They probably have an "activation fee extra" line in the (super) fine print. But yeah, if the contract's monthly rate x24 is supposed to recoup them the subsidy (which in itself is BS, but let's save that discussion for a later date,) then they just pocketed $40 of pure profit. And to charge renewals this fee? Disgusting.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-01-15 12:53 PM
    Just a note to those still looking:

There is a BIG difference between AT&T Authorized Retailer vs AT&T Company Store.

I called around last night and an AT&T Retailer said they will not have it for a while. Retailers are real scum because they try to craft you into new agreements etc to up their commissions. They are no different than the guys at the kiosks in the mall, just have a bigger physical store.

I got mine today from an official company store.
    Well, I set out today with the idea I would finally get to check out the Passport. The first AT&T store I stopped at the salesman didn't even know what the Passport is?!!! When I explained it to him he said that store would not be carrying it as only phones that sell at least 100 units make it in. They could order me one if I wished. They also suggested I try the corporate store which I drove over to next.

At that store, they too were puzzled by what the Passport was at first then one staffer said "oh yeah I had a customer tell me they had one in the store 2 towns away". This turned out to be false as well. BlackBerry has its work cut out in Southern Indiana, and Northern Kentucky.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 01:10 PM
    Next is the best way to go. If you buy the device at the two year price, you pay an activation fee of $40, AND, your bill doesn't get the $25 (or whatever the value is) discount.

The AT&T rep should have explained that to you. Shame on them, if they didn't. With the contract 2 year, you actually pay more over two years. Seriously...

Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-06-15 07:47 AM
    Got mine in the mail yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:22 AM
    Next is the best way to go. If you buy the device at the two year price, you pay an activation fee of $40, AND, your bill doesn't get the $25 (or whatever the value is) discount.

The AT&T rep should have explained that to you. Shame on them, if they didn't. With the contract 2 year, you actually pay more over two years. Seriously...
    Oh, I'm sure the rep did explain it to me. I was engaged ogling my new passport. He kept babbling and I kept pushing my credit card at him. 'Brah take my money, and give me my phone'.
    03-06-15 09:02 AM
    GREETING, CAN UNLOCK WITH AT&T Passport ** theunlockingcompany**
    03-06-15 11:22 AM
    I also agree. It is a very comfortable device to hold. Still trying to figure out how to "do things" with one hand But overall one of the nicest BlackBerry's I have ever had the chance to own
    03-06-15 02:52 PM
290 ... 678910 ...