my AT&T Passport is in Texas. Unfortunately I am in Virginia Beach...
    Should have it on Thursday. I can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 10:26 PM
    Finally, I have used the shop BlackBerry Passport since early November 2014 and love this form factor change. It feels like your using a classic Bold 99xx phone with all the class and horsepower of the Passport.
    I currently have the OG Passport right now. This makes want to get the AT&T Passport now!!
    02-23-15 10:50 PM
    I was hesitant to buy this Passport because my home is like the Black hole for all phones other than Verizon. My friends on AT&T won't even come over. I decided I wanted it so bad I'd buy the 4G Microcell Tower if needed. Much to my happily surprise. The Passport gets full bars in 4GLTE in my home and is super fast on my WiFi as well. Saving money and have the best phone. Such a great move.

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    02-23-15 10:56 PM
    Got mine today, finally!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 11:04 PM
    Got mine today, finally. Love the device, this thing is huge! I am having a hard time getting my Hotspot to work. Has anybody experienced the Hotspot loading fine but none of my devices can see the Hotspot.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 11:07 PM
    Hmm... I am wondering why the AT&T version of BlackBerry Passport have about 200 lowered version number than the current OTA update I got last night on my unlocked BlackBerry Passport?

Via BlackBerry Classic OS 10.3.1.1581 on Blazing Fast T-Mobile 4GLTE.
    Got my Passport from Amazon, unlocked. It has same OS # as yours.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 11:16 PM
    I was hesitant to buy this Passport because my home is like the Black hole for all phones other than Verizon. My friends on AT&T won't even come over. I decided I wanted it so bad I'd buy the 4G Microcell Tower if needed. Much to my happily surprise. The Passport gets full bars in 4GLTE in my home and is super fast on my WiFi as well. Saving money and have the best phone. Such a great move.

Your making me want to switch over now
    02-23-15 11:28 PM
    My observation thus far.

I really like the rounded corners. It just feels better in my hands without the squared corners. The screen is ever so slightly sunken from the thicker stainless band and gasket around the screen. This allows the phone a slight protection from laying it on a table screen down. The screen protector for the SQW100-1 worked for me and after a little bit of work I had no lint or bubbles to be seen (3 protectors in I might add). Anyway, the thickness of the edges makes the phone feel better and seems to grasp better than the thinner -1 version. The extra chin makes the phone better for typing somewhat, but that was not a huge step forward for me. I think all should complement AT&T for insisting on a different design to help prevent the screen lifting issues. I am not sure if the frame is any thicker, but it appears the band is 2 piece though. The -3 design IMO is a more refined one and has replaced my -1. I will probably keep both phones.
    02-25-15 07:07 AM

Another prime example of how competitors antennas are a big problem.
    02-25-15 07:14 AM
    Waiting on mine, should be here in a day or so,

Have seen many customers AT&T passports like the updates to the design
    Can't wait to get mine as well.

checking tracking every 2 minutes
    02-25-15 06:26 PM
    Hey guys!!

So I didn't get the Passport yet! I ordered it online a few minutes ago since all stores have been sold out since launch. I was going to wait for them to go back on stock but I couldn't. I needed it. lol It arrives tomorrow while I'm at work. It's going to be a long day for me tomorrow but I'm super excited. I've used a Q10 for the past years and let me say as much as I love the Q10, I can't wait for my Passport!

Will be updating with pictures tomorrow when It arrives and after I have played with it some! haha

The "I just got my AT&T Passport" thread!-excited.jpg
    Last edited by bredamota; 02-26-15 at 08:16 AM.
    02-25-15 09:10 PM
    First impression of the att passport......I see and android.

Second thought ......where did they take the space from in order to raise the keyboard, or is the phone bigger?

Third thought......this isn't a blackberry design. It's a carriers design of a blackberry unit.

Final thought......guess I'm more for blackberry than I am for att. I'll be sticking to the original.

Posted via CB10
    Cross, Mr2KiEu and CharlieV like this.
    02-25-15 09:15 PM
    First impression of the att passport......I see and android.

Second thought ......where did they take the space from in order to raise the keyboard, or is the phone bigger?

Third thought......this isn't a blackberry design. It's a carriers design of a blackberry unit.

Final thought......guess I'm more for blackberry than I am for att. I'll be sticking to the original.

Posted via CB10
    I Agree with you 100% on this.
    02-25-15 09:40 PM
    Agree with shawnreum. Walked into an ATT store today, bought it and had planned to switch the SIM from my original PP. I thought I'd like it from the pics and reviews here, but out of the box I didn't like the design. By the specs, the only difference in size is the height - 5.16 in on the ATT vs 5.04 in on the original, and it just looks thicker. The stainless band is taller and comes above the screen on the sides which adds to the optical illusion that it's larger. Didn't bother to set it up or even take the plastic off as I'll return it tomorrow. I was really surprised with my reaction. It looks like a BB Bold on steroids.
    02-25-15 09:44 PM
    Yueytan,

I am heading to Singapore this weekend (Feb 28). I could have purchased an unlocked one from Amazon and brought it with me had I seen your post earlier. Sorry dude. Let me know if you want to see it while I am visiting though.

Kurt

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:05 PM
    Agree with shawnreum. Walked into an ATT store today, bought it and had planned to switch the SIM from my original PP. I thought I'd like it from the pics and reviews here, but out of the box I didn't like the design. By the specs, the only difference in size is the height - 5.16 in on the ATT vs 5.04 in on the original, and it just looks thicker. The stainless band is taller and comes above the screen on the sides which adds to the optical illusion that it's larger. Didn't bother to set it up or even take the plastic off as I'll return it tomorrow. I was really surprised with my reaction. It looks like a BB Bold on steroids.
    That's what everyone keeps saying. That it looks like a Bold 9900 on Steroids. Like its been going to the gym for the past couple years. haha
    02-25-15 10:06 PM
    Dude, don't return it. I bet you could make some good money on ebay. I have considered putting mine up just to see how much I could get and then rebuying it.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:52 PM
    So far a lot of people really like my passport. So I consider it a success.

Z10 ---> Passport
    02-25-15 11:00 PM
    Have had mine since launch day last Friday...AT&T is the worst customer service in the biz, but this phone is an absolute joy to use and gets better the more I use it. One thing I did do is turn off the keyboard scroll...it makes the editing ball float away when editing text. The keyboard scroll feature is perfect for someone coming over from z10/30 since the flicking is identical, and I turn it back on to demo web scrolling to people. I do miss the numbers being on the keypad still, and wish they would have just gave us the shift button. Came from Q10 >9900>9000>7230>5810.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 11:06 PM
    I've had mine since Friday and it's really great to be back on a physical keyboard.

I held off buying a Q10 and waited for the unlocked version to drop in price but when I saw this version it just appealed to me a little more than the original version.

Seems like a real solid phone.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-25-15 11:34 PM
    The Passport is an unique device that garners attention from others. This device is a pleasure to use for both work and leisure.
    02-26-15 12:11 AM
    This weather is killing me! I ordered the day after launch at an AT&T store. Only had pone in stock in the store the day before and I had to go to work that night so I didn;t have time to get it. Well, they are shipping out of Texas, apparently. It'd been weather delayed there for like 3 days from some storm, which is now heading up toward Virginia BEach apparently, so of coursem it's delayed on this end, too. it's killing me. I want this fereaking phone!

OK, rant over. Thanks for the vent!
    Lawrence Steinbach likes this.
    02-26-15 12:16 AM
    Posted via CB10
    I didn't know that att designed the classic also.
    02-26-15 02:23 AM
    Has everyone here has an ATT account or switched carriers to get the ATT PP? I currently have T-Mobile and wish to use the ATT PP on there since it has been confirmed to work on that network. I'm hoping to avoid creating an account or something like that.
    02-26-15 04:05 AM
    Has everyone here has an ATT account or switched carriers to get the ATT PP? I currently have T-Mobile and wish to use the ATT PP on there since it has been confirmed to work on that network. I'm hoping to avoid creating an account or something like that.
    I am also on T Mobile and I am going to look at the AT&T model today and if I like it, I will probably buy one, but I need to know if I buy it outright at the full price can AT&T unlock it for me?

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    02-26-15 04:26 AM
290 ... 45678 ...