Got mine this afternoon...

Attachment 336174

Attachment 336175

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    Congrats!!
    02-23-15 12:07 AM
    So where are these AT&T passports being manufactured at? Are they Mexico like the Q10?
    02-23-15 12:39 AM
    Welcome to join or back to BlackBerry Passport family! Although I don't like ATT curve version.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 12:47 AM
    Welcome to join or back to BlackBerry Passport family! Although I don't like ATT curve version.

Posted via CB10
    Mexico 6

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:12 AM
    So I called AT&T and told them after all the waiting, and making me buy my Z30 direct from BlackBerry, I was feeling like I'm in an abusive relationship with them, and I felt like it was only fair to get a Passport for free, blah blah sad story blah blah...

Long story short, after a few long calls and finally getting transferred to "customer retention", I ended up with $321.22 in credits, which paid for the entire phone + tax, plus about $75 toward my bill. I'm sure it helps that I've been with them since 1999.

At any rate, I can't wait for it to arrive! Free 2-day shipping also...
    EsJayDee, jupiter8 and LoneStarRed like this.
    02-23-15 01:16 AM
    So where are these AT&T passports being manufactured at? Are they Mexico like the Q10?
    All BlackBerry sold in US and Canada is supposed to be manufactured in Mexico factory.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:16 AM
    So I called AT&T and told them after all the waiting, and making me buy my Z30 direct from BlackBerry, I was feeling like I'm in an abusive relationship with them, and I felt like it was only fair to get a Passport for free, blah blah sad story blah blah...

Long story short, after a few long calls and finally getting transferred to "customer retention", I ended up with $321.22 in credits, which paid for the entire phone + tax, plus about $75 toward my bill. I'm sure it helps that I've been with them since 1999.

At any rate, I can't wait for it to arrive! Free 2-day shipping also...
    You got extremely lucky dude....this type of **** rarely happens with att

Posted via CB10
    anon5989741 likes this.
    02-23-15 01:17 AM
    Got mine on Friday...had to drive 40 miles but I got it. two days later, I love it even more than I thought I would. Love having a keyboard back!
    02-23-15 01:33 AM
    When you buy at&t exclusive design passport?will it be lock to at&t or open line already?
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z30
    02-23-15 01:38 AM
    Sound like you did not do your homework...
    Why because he does not like the Passport? How did you come up with that response? Just because he used the 9900 for a long time, doesn't mean he 'has' to go with the Classic....just saying. I don't really understand why you would say he didn't do his homework.

Sent from my 'workhorse' or Blackberry Passport!
    lang007 likes this.
    02-23-15 01:56 AM
    Got my AT&T Passport. No flickering or any issues really. Great phone

See attached for OS info that comes with it.

Attachment 335294

Posted via CB10
    You Go!! I went to an AT&T so i could play. I'm a Verizon Customer currently. That AT&T Passport is very nice. Easy to type on. Loved that experience. The Classic is what you would expect. Being a Q10 owner. I'm inclined to wait until a Passport will work. On Verizon. They are suppose to be changing their network to be compatible with AT&T. When that happens, I am. Looking to get some kind of Passport. Probably the most affordable.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 08:11 AM
    Bought my Passport at 10am on Friday from the Florence, KY location. I, not surprisingly, knew much more than the sales rep. All 3 reps came over and played with the phone... seemed like they wanted to know about it.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 08:13 AM
    You Go!! I went to an AT&T so i could play. I'm a Verizon Customer currently. That AT&T Passport is very nice. Easy to type on. Loved that experience. The Classic is what you would expect. Being a Q10 owner. I'm inclined to wait until a Passport will work. On Verizon. They are suppose to be changing their network to be compatible with AT&T. When that happens, I am. Looking to get some kind of Passport. Probably the most affordable.

Posted via CB10
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this likely wont happen until 2016, and by then, who knows, maybe the Passport 3 will be out... (Do a search, this topic has been covered many, many, many times extensively on here).

I left VZW because I couldn't wait anymore and have not turned back since. I was afraid AT&T service was going to suck where I am (US East Coast, as VZW is supposedly the dominating network provider here, but I am actually finding that AT&T has stronger coverage in my area, less dropped calls, less spotty reception, and faster LTE speeds).

Sorry for the derail -----> back on topic
    jupiter8 and Jiggy1971 like this.
    02-23-15 08:23 AM
    Yes mine says made in Mexico.
    02-23-15 08:29 AM
    I can't believe that ATT had a company ready with cases. And Blackberry couldn't?

Let's hear more about your Passport.

Called last night and they said they didn't have any, but when I called this morning they had them even though on the website they don't show available in my store!

Rep said I was the second one to buy one and they'd only been open an hour before I got there.

I also bought the Body Glove case they had in stock.

Was glad to see Blackberries on the shelf again!!!

First impressions are that it fits MUCH nicer in the hand because the back curvature is different, not something I was expecting. Larger chin is a HUGE difference! Typing is way more comfortable on this. Also, the keys are really soft. On the original, they were a bit stiff when I first got it and took a while to break in. They are even softer new than my current one that has been broken in for few months now.

Attachment 335283

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 08:42 AM
    When you buy at&t exclusive design passport?will it be lock to at&t or open line already?
    Thanks!
    The phone will be SIM locked.
    02-23-15 08:52 AM
    Anyone have word about how many ATT sold in the states? The store I used had 3 and are now sold out.
    02-23-15 02:05 PM
    Got mine and I'm so happy!!

Z10
    Attachment 336326
    lang007 likes this.
    02-23-15 02:14 PM
    Alright so I love this phone but when I took it my att store and the people there loved it. They were mind blown by it and played with it a lot. Glad to see people are picking up on it and really do love it.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    02-23-15 05:49 PM
    I wonder if that is a solid one piece frame.
    I like to use a Kenu air vent type phone holder.
    I hope that a phone holder like that won't push the glass screen out if the frame is not solid.

Guys...I am thinking about buying the ATT version...is the screen raised on the ATT version as it is on the original? I am wondering if the rounded thicker band shields the screen more...and whether the grasping of the ATT version is better than the original.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    Benjamin Black likes this.
    02-23-15 05:58 PM
    When I get mine, I will be downgrading to the 10.3.1418 OS. I need flash to truly enjoy this. All the other stuff can go on the Q10 I'm using now. **** 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 07:27 PM
    I wonder if that is a solid one piece frame.
    I like to use a Kenu air vent type phone holder.
    I hope that a phone holder like that won't push the glass screen out if the frame is not solid.
    Definitely feels more solid and durable than the original

Posted via CB10
    thedose likes this.
    02-23-15 07:31 PM
    Okay guys. I am now on the AT&T Passport and have to say it is easier to type on this keyboard as 1) the keys are much softer and 2) the bezel is larger.

The back (as stated earlier) is rounded and more easily conforms to your hands. The curved edges are ergonomically more suited for typing.

I have yet to adequately test my indoor reception vs the original Passport but will keep you posted. I live in a low signal area.

The phone charges well on my ECO wireless pad.

Finally, I have used the shop BlackBerry Passport since early November 2014 and love this form factor change. It feels like your using a classic Bold 99xx phone with all the class and horsepower of the Passport.

I will have pictures soon for comparison

SQW 100-3 10.3.1.1955 Allergy/Pulmonary
    LuvULongTime and thedose like this.
    02-23-15 09:53 PM
    Finally, I have used the shop BlackBerry Passport since early November 2014 and love this form factor change. It feels like your using a classic Bold 99xx phone with all the class and horsepower of the Passport.
    In pictures the rounded Passport does remind me of a larger Bold 9900. Distinctively BlackBerry IMO.
    02-23-15 10:11 PM
    It feels like your using a classic Bold 99xx phone with all the class and horsepower of the Passport.
    I love reading this!

This is exactly what I wanted! I had the Original Passport but I returned it so that I could get the redesign because after a while of holding/typing on the original Passport, my hands (near my ring and pinky fingers) would cramp up on both hands and I would have to put the phone down and stretch my hands (I don't have little kiddie sized hands, which probably wouldn't experience this problem) -- that got extremely annoying after a while. Another thing that constantly pissed me off was trying to hold it by the extremely narrow bottom chin piece (on the Orig. Passport). I am sooooo glad that they extended the chin piece, even if it is by a few mm, it looks and appears to have done the trick! I am so excited to get my hands on the AT&T redesign now!

Loving these positive comments and am sick and tired of people bashing on it similarly as sick as I was of reading bogus reviews of the Passport when it launched back in September.

Woo! :dance:
    02-23-15 10:22 PM
290 ... 34567 ...