exactly what I was expecting, can't wait to get my hands on one!
    Is it a supply issue or time? When will you get yours?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:25 PM
    Called six stores to see if they had any in. Negative.

When asked when, I had responses ranging from "tomorrow" to "later next week"

ugh. I just wanna ditch this ip4 since my z10 died.
    Edit: Three of six were Corporate Stores, others were franchises. Funny part is I had gotten those two responses from both stores
    02-20-15 07:31 PM
    Called six stores to see if they had any in. Negative.

When asked when, I had responses ranging from "tomorrow" to "later next week"

ugh. I just wanna ditch this ip4 since my z10 died.
    Edit: Three of six were Corporate Stores, others were franchises. Funny part is I had gotten those two responses from both stores
    Better to order online on their site.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:35 PM
    Biggest surprise so far is how comfortable it is to hold. The original had a sharper frame compared to this which has a more fat and flat frame on the sides. At first I thought it weighed half as much because it fits so well in the hand.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 08:03 PM
    Good for you folks. Verizon sucks balls. I would love to have a Passport.
    Same here, I have always had all touch screen BBs but the passport intrigued me.
    02-20-15 08:07 PM
    Indeed it does the band is raised above the screen

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the clarification. Just got off the phone with Business account rep and ordered one with the case...outright so I can choose which is best the original or the AT&T style.

Since the supplies seem limited, I figured it was safer to order and wait a few days.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    02-20-15 08:24 PM
    Called last night and they said they didn't have any, but when I called this morning they had them even though on the website they don't show available in my store!

Rep said I was the second one to buy one and they'd only been open an hour before I got there.

I also bought the Body Glove case they had in stock.

Was glad to see Blackberries on the shelf again!!!

First impressions are that it fits MUCH nicer in the hand because the back curvature is different, not something I was expecting. Larger chin is a HUGE difference! Typing is way more comfortable on this. Also, the keys are really soft. On the original, they were a bit stiff when I first got it and took a while to break in. They are even softer new than my current one that has been broken in for few months now.

Attachment 335278
    Attachment 335279
    Attachment 335280
    Attachment 335281
    Attachment 335282
    Attachment 335283

Posted via CB10
    Your PP looks sick especially with that Body Glove. Congrats!

Posted via CB10
    Norg likes this.
    02-20-15 08:35 PM
    Is it a supply issue or time? When will you get yours?

Posted via CB10
    So this is my story, After almost 3 months of ownership (and because amazon's return policy is amazing) I returned my original passport (which I purchased during the black Friday sale) so I could get the redesign... in the time being, I picked up a Lumia 635 and have actually been enjoying Windows 8.1, and since W10 is around the corner, I'm going to keep using this phone until that OS comes out to check it out (hopefully in the same time, the price of the Passport will drop because I'm buying it outright). Also, I want to see what BB will unveil for their 2015 lineup at MWC (which is in a week).
    02-20-15 08:45 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Biggest surprise so far is how comfortable it is to hold. The original had a sharper frame compared to this which has a more fat and flat frame on the sides. At first I thought it weighed half as much because it fits so well in the hand.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it looks much better than the original, if I may say... even the back looks not as smooth as the original...

Well done Blackberry and AT&T!!

From my awesome Passport...

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 08:56 PM
    ...actually been enjoying Windows 8.1, and since W10 is around the corner, I'm going to keep using this phone until that OS comes out to check it out (hopefully in the same time, the price of the Passport will drop because I'm buying it outright). Also, I want to see what BB will unveil for their 2015 lineup at MWC (which is in a week).
    That's a pretty good choice in the meantime. I also prefer Windows over the others if BBOS was not an option.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 09:54 PM
    The corporate store in Denville NJ has Passports in stock. Route 10 at The Shoppes at Union Hill (strip mall).
    02-20-15 09:56 PM
    Congrats Guys!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    02-20-15 10:03 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    The corporate store in Denville NJ has Passports in stock. Route 10 at The Shoppes at Union Hill (strip mall).
    It's what I love about many Crackberrians... willing to help others... rather then the headline seeking drama queens and trolls and complainers lol....

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:12 PM
    I am desperate for this phone! Gonna get it to Singapore through a resender

Buuuutttt I need the answer to the million dollar question... is it locked..??

Thanks in advance!
    02-20-15 10:50 PM
    I went by AT&T Store today, they didn't have any Passports and said, "we don't know if we are getting any or if it will just be sold online".

I had ordered one last week from shop Blackberry. I picked up my nano-SIM and took the rep on a tour.
    02-20-15 10:55 PM
    Love my Canadian Passport, but gotta admit, I think the ATT version is the nicer of the two...

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:10 PM
    I played with the Passport and Classic in the store today. Absolutely amazing phones! I can't wait to upgrade!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:15 PM
  18. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Love my Canadian Passport, but gotta admit, I think the ATT version is the nicer of the two...

Posted via CB10
    I agree....

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:17 PM
    I'm a original Passport owner but I prefer the AT&T version :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:18 PM
    If i buy this phone unlocked, can I use it with different network other than ATT?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:42 PM
    If i buy this phone unlocked, can I use it with different network other than ATT?

Posted via CB10
    You can't buy it unlocked or without an active att contract

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:46 PM
    You can't buy it unlocked or without an active att contract

Posted via CB10
    Damn! This is confirmed? Dreams... shattered..
    02-20-15 11:57 PM
    Positive.

When you try to buy one outright they make you jump through a ton of hoops. You have to give them id, last 4 of the planholders social and login to the my att web app in front of them then they have to take the sim card out of your old phone, open your new phone for you, place the sim card inside and make sure that the phone number connected to the sim is the same as the one you logged into the my att app with. If you can't do any of those things they refuse to sell you the phone.

Posted via CB10
    yueytan and kazakoshi like this.
    02-21-15 12:02 AM
    Will have to wait to see peoples reviews of 10.3.1 on the ATT passport.
    02-21-15 12:17 AM
    I haven't got one yet, but was told the att passport was to support wireless charging, can anyone confirm that?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:35 AM
290 1234 ...