I have turned on Hotspot and given the connection a password. I have turned on the IPAD and searched and found the Blackberry. When I type in the "password" i just set up on the Blackberry ( and I am able to see the password with the eye ball icon so I know I am typing the correct password, the IPad won't recognize password- message is incorrect password. I have tried turning on and off the WI-fi on the Ipad and using Bluetooth ( bluetooth is stuck in searching for the device)
    08-31-15 12:07 PM
    Look at your password on your Passport. Did you possibly introduce a subtle character at the beginning or end such as a space, a period, or a comma? If so, and on your iDevice you are entering what you believe to be the correct password, it will come back as incorrect.
    08-31-15 01:41 PM
    Reboot your ipad
    09-01-15 08:30 AM
    Yes, set up hotspot again. Works fine on my passport, though I normally use bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 11:00 AM
    I used a Classic, but found that I have to have "Internet tethering" enabled by my CARRIER first.

Once that was set up then I just have to turn Bluetooth on on the phone and things worked just fine.
    09-01-15 02:09 PM
    When I use T-Mobile in the states, pay as you go Hotspot is not allowed. It could be T-Mobile not allowing your plan to have that feature.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 02:45 PM
    I use my PP to transfer pics captured with DSLR using wireless transfer adapter,...and networking 7 PCs. The PP is a workhorse! Like someone previously said,..."make sure the password entered on others devices that you are trying to connect to the PP Hotspot is correct",...no ghost characters!

Hth

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 09:23 AM
    perhaps. I had that with a previous Vodafone subscription. But then, connecting the Wifi device to my Blackberry worked just fine, but the Blackberry reported that no internet was available for hot spot. So if the iPad doesn't even want to connect to the wifi of the hot spot, that suggests the problem is within the wifi setup / password.
    09-19-15 09:35 AM