So guys after several days of investigation I'm back here to tell you the results.
    It turns out a lot of events just happens in the wrong place. The issue lives in the 10.3.x wi-fi update and in my local area.
    So as everyone suggested before I went out and found several hotspots which I could locate every single time with %100 chances. Also my friend set up her iPhone as a hotspot and I could connect easily too.

So I went straight to the mall and bought a new router. I checked it several times right in the shop and I could definitely find it and connect.
    The mystery began when I came back home and plugged it in. My 10.3.1 blackberry could not find it. Every single device including Q10 with 10.2 could connect but not 10.3.1 Passport. So after several tries I am able to find it randomly now and connect depending on how lucky I am at the moment. It worked in the store. It works wrong at my home.

So the bottom lines are:

I get some kind of interference at home which 10.3.x BlackBerry can't handle
    Q10 with 10.2 and any other device can handle it and work great
    Q10 with 10.3.x has wi-fi issue because of the update
    Passport with 10.3.x has wi-fi issue because of the update
    10.3.x wi-fi has issues. It's confirmed and I'm waiting for the update. Wi-Fi signal is weak maybe that's the reason why another wi-fi nearby became an interference
    I think I will be able to use my 10.3.x BlackBerry with 5 ghz router which I currently don't have. Let's wait some time more and hope for an update otherwise I'll get 5 mhz router.

Thanks for sticking with me for all this time. I appreciate this.
    OMG is this thread still alive?? Really? I Said it before, gonna say it again: this guy is a troll! How many Passports did they sell? More then 100,000 so how come he is the only person to have this "problem"?? If this was a Blackberry specific issue we would be able to recreate it and these forums would be filled with them. The fact that he is the only person with this very peculiar and unique Problem is strange!

I love CB too for this thread to have gone on for this long but there will never be a solution to his "problem".

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 05:12 PM
    OMG is this thread still alive?? Really? I Said it before, gonna say it again: this guy is a troll! How many Passports did they sell? More then 100,000 so how come he is the only person to have this "problem"?? If this was a Blackberry specific issue we would be able to recreate it and these forums would be filled with them. The fact that he is the only person with this very peculiar and unique Problem is strange!

I love CB too for this thread to have gone on for this long but there will never be a solution to his "problem".

Posted via CB10
    Once again you are still showing yourself as a complete r etard. I even provided you a picture as a proof which you might have missed though.

By the way I just gave up. New update didn't fix the problem either.
    04-14-15 05:38 PM
    Have you tried getting a replacement passport from BlackBerry?

 = ♥
    04-15-15 09:13 AM
    If you want to rent somewhere it will cost you �400 in London...

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 11:44 AM
    Hello everybody. I just remembered about this thread so I want to let you know the mystery has been solved!!!... well almost.
    Recently I moved to another city and for some reason it works now. I have the same Passport, I have the same wi-fi router... but it works now without any difficulties.
    I still don't understand why 10.2 wifi worked perfectly in my previous apartment but 10.3 didn't.

Well the problem solved itself. Magic! ... or wi-fi signal issues with 10.3 OS.
    FabriciusFab likes this.
    11-25-15 05:44 PM
155 ... 567