Or at least... the glass is broken. I thought I was putting it in my purse. But I wasn't looking so it was actually behind the purse so it fell on the pavement. I actually dropped it at least 4 times prior, so I guess I had it coming. The thing is my lovely beast of a passport just keeps on going. Shattered glass and all! Gotta love the Passport:.
    Now to find somewhere to repair it....

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 12:43 AM
    Good luck finding a repair place! I dropped it on the floor the other day and first looked at the floor for damage rather than my phone. But yeah, pavement is a whole other story. Hope it works out!

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 12:47 AM
    Good luck finding a repair place! I dropped it on the floor the other day and first looked at the floor for damage rather than my phone. But yeah, pavement is a whole other story. Hope it works out!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. The other times it was definitely not the pavement. Pff...

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 12:51 AM
    Or at least... the glass is broken. I thought I was putting it in my purse. But I wasn't looking so it was actually behind the purse so it fell on the pavement. I actually dropped it at least 4 times prior, so I guess I had it coming. The thing is my lovely beast of a passport just keeps on going. Shattered glass and all! Gotta love the Passport:.
    Now to find somewhere to repair it....

Posted via CB10
    Elliotoo,

If you want to take a chance on a stranger and buy the parts needed (about a hundred dollars) I'd be happy to install it for you. Just did it myself on my Passport.

Posted via my White Passport
    10-07-15 10:09 PM
    Given the title of this thread I must ask: How long have you been trying?
    Djlatino and H4zN like this.
    10-07-15 11:23 PM
    Pretty sure it's expensive.

Good luck! I was so upset when I cracked my passports glass. I'm just lucky the the whole screen itself was intact.

Sent from my Passport
    10-08-15 12:13 AM
    Given the title of this thread I must ask: How long have you been trying?
    Lol! I sure have dropped it a few times! Every time I was sure it would be broken but no, my sturdy passport would not even have scratch... until now...

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:14 PM
    Elliotoo,

If you want to take a chance on a stranger and buy the parts needed (about a hundred dollars) I'd be happy to install it for you. Just did it myself on my Passport.

Posted via my White Passport
    The logistics of getting the phone to you would be a headache in itself ! Thanks for offering though. I found a Miami based repair shop online. I'll try them when I'm in the US.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:17 PM
    Pretty sure it's expensive.

Good luck! I was so upset when I cracked my passports glass. I'm just lucky the the whole screen itself was intact.

Sent from my Passport
    The thing is... the beast is still working! Cracked glass and all. I'm pretty sure I'm loosing a small piece of glass every day though. The gap on the side slowly becomes larger

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:19 PM
    I get itchy fingers from broken glass like that lol. My passport I was using today is one I bought water damaged that I was going to use for parts, but it still worked so I didn't have the heart to. I did it apart but that actually got it working better after cleaning it. The screen is permanently water logged tho and it was wet and humid today. It started flickering and so I thought that was it, but no, it came back on and still going

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:35 PM
    Unfortunately I have to wait to when I go to the US to fix my glass. In the meantime : still sporting my Passport, broken glass and all!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 11:55 AM